[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the hardest boss in all of the souls series? (this includes BB)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: images (1).jpg (7 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7 KB, 284x177
Who is the hardest boss in all of the souls series? (this includes BB)
>>
>>335870148
>implying From games are hard
>>
>>335870148
It's probably the Orphan of Kos for me. Unlike other bosses like Gundyr, Gwyn, and the Dancing Whore, OoK still kicked my ass on NG+.

Last time, it took me three times to get him on NG+++.
>>
>>335870890
Probably Orphan of Kos for me too. Never struggled as much with a soulsborne boss as I did with him.
>>
File: micolash.jpg (150 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
micolash.jpg
150 KB, 1920x1080
>>335870890
>>335872873
*kosm
>>
>>335870629
The post you replied to did not imply that.
>>
>>335870148
meaneater bosses without knowing about trapping them around the center flame and that you can shoot them through the fog door.
>>
>>335870148
Laurence.
>>
Nine-Ball, easily.
>>
>>335870890
>>335872873
Didn't pewdiepie beat them and was surprise how easy it was?
>>
>>335870148
O&S
>>
Pinwheel
>>
Im gonna say manus. His wombo combo is pretty deadly.
>>
NG+7? Orphan, Laurence, Lud&Zallen, Nameless, Fume are contenders.
>>
>>335870148
Ludwig definitely. Ironically I quit the game cause of the failures. Beat Ludwig and then went to those fuckers, died a few times, had a lunch break and that was all she wrote. Will probably start playing again eventually
>>
From a beginner perspective, ruin sentinels or O&S

As a man who sank way too much times in these games, Nameless king, Laurence (Mostly bullshit hitboxes and "LAVA LOL"), Ludwig NG++ (fuck me) and Fume knight
>>
>>335873303
From the shit I've seen Pewdiepie seems to be pretty average at Souls games, and there's always that one boss that gives you some really good RNG that you'll beat easily as a fluke, that's what happened to me with Pontiff
>>
Only a little bit into DaS3 so it's Kos so far.

Bloodborne is dogshit though.
>>
>>335873303
First try
https://youtu.be/xDuNSbF5xxo?t=6m29s
>>
File: Drakekeepers.png (2 MB, 1000x1080) Image search: [Google]
Drakekeepers.png
2 MB, 1000x1080
not even a boss
>>
>>335870148
>>Who is the dark souls of dark souls bosses
>>
Have only played DaS1,2,3 but I want to give my vote to Pontiff Sullivan. I had to resort to using a great shield to deal with him.
>>
File: IMG_3207.jpg (92 KB, 693x999) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3207.jpg
92 KB, 693x999
the random ass lag spikes havent found out how to beat it
>>
>>335870148
the fucking katana hunter in bloodborne is the most op bullshit artificial difficulty enemy in the entire series. have to cheese him everytime. twin princes is pretty tough but well designed and id say laurence is fucking gay in phase 2 with his lava bullshit hitboxes
>>
>>335874415
He died at least once he goes from 170 thousand to zero echoes
>>
>>335874892
>having trouble with bloody crow
Nigga I just took him on yesterday and wiped the floor with him at lvl 70 with the said and empty phatasm shell buff. If you parry, numbing spray, and stay offensive, he's hardly tough.

His difficulty (and the difficulty of so many other bosses in souls) is so dependant on build and weapon choice though.
>>
>>335876187
>said
Fuck, meant the Saif. The untransformed moveset wipes the floor with him.
>>
For me it was pre-patch ruin sentinels but that's only because i'm mentally ill and incapable of focusing on multiple enemies
I died to them more than THE CHAMP, Nameless King, and Oprhan of Kos.
>>
>>335875956
shit didn't realise
normaly he jumps up and down and freaks out on a hard boss when he beats them like most bosses and he had litterlarly no reaction for this which is why i assumed he did
>>
>>335870148
Manus
>>
>>335874465
muh unlimited stamina
>>
>>335870148
The answer is without a doubt Orphan of Kos
fucking SL1 manus was easier
>>
>>335870890
>mfw when I just killed rape horse and hearing everyone talk about how insane Kos is I'm starting to sweat bullets because I'm getting closer and closer to that fight
>>
Headless Bloodletting Beast for me.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.