[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56t 3f2BUoAg Come for the C
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.png (752 KB, 1321x601) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
752 KB, 1321x601
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56t3f2BUoAg

Come for the Creatures failing at existence.

Stay for the dank memes.
>>
I really wish these unfunny faggots would leave the RT umbrella, and take Kinda Funny with them.
>>
Literally who
What happened
>>
Who?
>>
I blame the interns and Jordan and Dan's poor management
Sad to see what it's become since I used to be a huge fan, at least James can create better content now
>>
>>335855370
The Creatures, a semi-popular gaming group on roosterteeth, just had the last two semi-funny members of their channel leave. They are now hemorrhaging subscribers at a rapid rate.
>>
>>335855370
Creatures.
Shitty group of videogame content creators that went to shit a long time ago.
They're finally dying because everyone's leaving.
>>
Bump for isp-chan
>>
>>335855502
i mean i see them dropping but how much is considered a lot when you have over a million?
>>
>>335855502
>roosterteeth

kekekek ek
e ek e
k
why are fucks like you allowed here?
>>
#kootralivesmatter #kys
>>
Did Creatures go to shit after Sly left or when they moved into an office
>>
>>335858871
When the streams stopped being funny/office. Aleks and James streams were the best parts of the office era.
>>
>Open up stream
>Look at number
>Work out the final Guile Challenges, come back about ten minutes later
>50 people unsubscribed, with subscribers going up and down

Holy shit, end your lives if you're spending your Thursday night watching a number slowly go down for a channel nobody gives a shit about
>>
>>335860249
on top of the autism the numbers still a hundred and fifty off anyway
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.