[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit... is it over bros? How is Sony going to recover from this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: x5.png (646 KB, 756x572) Image search: [Google]
x5.png
646 KB, 756x572
Holy shit... is it over bros? How is Sony going to recover from this?
>>
>movie based on game

it was destined for the walmart bargain bin from the start
>>
Can't say I didn't see this coming. Movie games never workout.
>>
you expecting a critic to ever thumb up a videogame movie? Those assholes are for too pretentious for such a thing
>>
>>335847171
But they gave Civil War a 100% on that same website.
>>
>>335846741
>How is Sony going to recover from this?
I mean, ignoring the fact that Sony has been a shell of its former self since the PS4 launched? They can't. Literally their only hope at this point is to throw all their exclusives onto PC and hope they sell on the legs of nostalgia.

Pretty soon they're going to be at this point where no-one's going to be willing to buy their shit 'cause no-one'll be nostalgic for it.

Though to be honest, the only reason anyone's nostalgic for Playstation is from all the old, memorable exclusives the PS1 and PS2 had.
>>
>>335847646
>this pc port beggar
Cry more, bitch nigga
>>
>>335846741
More Spider-Man and James Bond movies. That's been Sony Pictures' financial strategy for about a decade.
>>
>>335846741
I want PS3 Sony back
>>
>>335846741
1) It's too early
2) Critics hate video game movies, even the good ones
3) This movie could never have been expected to do well in theaters, should've been bundled with the game or something
>>
>>335846741
I remember seeing the "That was Totally Awesome" Clip and I new right then how bad this movie will be. You'd think with the recent success Sony has been having, they would invest in a better studio rather than resort to cash grabs.
>>
>>335851454
>3) This movie could never have been expected to do well in theaters, should've been bundled with the game or something
Then why make the movie to begin with? The game was going to sell the same without the movie anyway.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.