[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saints Row Five announcement WHEN? >it's 3 years since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
Saints Row Five announcement WHEN?

>it's 3 years since the last Volition game
>>
>>335842920
With that weird distribution deal they have with Square Enix, one has to wonder if the core developers are even still around.
>>
>>335842920
THQ went bankrupt and is no longer a thing
>>
>>335842920
fuck no.
>>
>>335842920
Hopefully never.
>>
>>335842920
Gat out of Hell came out last year though

Still, I'm pessimistic about Deep Silver. They haven't done much with anything they bought from THQ.
>>
>>335843107
Deep Silver owns Saints Row now. They did good with SR4 launch.
>>
>>335843229
SR4 was like 99% made when Deep Silver bought it.
>>
>>335842920
There really doesn't need to be a Saints Row 5, there's really no where the series can go, and thank god, they really killed it with 4 and pissed on its corpse with Gat Out of Hell
>>
>>335843405
Saints Row IV was the best game in the series according to metacritic and sales.
>>
can't comment on the first game, haven't played it
the only good saints row is 2
3 had potential but they fucked it up
everything else is complete and utter trash
>>
>>335843405
They have to go back in time though.
Saints Row goes prehistoric.

>>335843489
It's pretty much is the best game.
Gat out of Hell was better gameplay-wise, but content-wise was obviously much much less.

2>IV>GooH>3

As if anyone played SR1
>>
File: NosferatuRises.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
NosferatuRises.webm
2 MB, 640x360
A new red faction would be awesome. I actually liked Red Faction Armageddon.
>>
>>335843659
I played SR1. It's alright. GooH is really bad though and I think it was sort of a deleted DLC that DS took and thrown out for sale.

SR4>SR2>SR3>SR1>GooH for me
>>
>>335843856
What made you hate GooH so much?
No way it's the flying mechanic cause that was great.

Only problem is the city was boring.
>>
Who honestly wants more Saints Row? I only played the games because they were on my account from some shitty bundle. 2 was okay and 3 and 4 were lackluster as shit
>>
>>335842920
>When?

I'll take a wild stab in the dark and say sometime around June 12, between the hours of 9am and 9pm.
>>
>>335843961
It's literally the unfinished piece of nothing. There's two cutscenes: the intro and ending. Considering how detailed and large city is, it's weird. It doesn't feel like SR game. I'm sure it was supposed to be SR5 but Volition dropped it. Deep Silver took it and finished with some other studio.
>>
>>335843405
The ending(s) hints at the possibility of some kind of reboot
>>
>>335843405
There's always a place to go for Saints Row.
>>
>>335844209
It was a stand-alone expansion.
What you defined isnt "unfinished", it's just not much content at all.

$20 was definitely too much. I got it for $5 pre-order cause gamestop fucked up
>>
>>335843405
They can always reboot it, take it back to its more realistic roots while keeping the humor it's become known for
>>
>>335844115
Why, pray tell, did you specify such a specific date, anon? Do you have something you want to share with the class?
>>
>>335843229
But SR4 was utter garbage
>>
>>335845709
June 12 is a bit early but Deep Silver have already announced they're making an announcement at e3. Because that's the fucking state of games media today.

Unless they're announcing the release date on one of the titles we already know about then it's possible it's something Saints Row. Could also be another property they've acquired or something else we haven't heard from in a while though. Not much to go on but that's it.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.