[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would you like it if RDR2 had 3 main characters and looked like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly1.jpg (96 KB, 440x417) Image search: [Google]
the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly1.jpg
96 KB, 440x417
would you like it if RDR2 had 3 main characters and looked like this?
>>
>no female MC

DROPPED
>>
I'd rather just play as the Ugly.
>>
I would prefer a game that referenced all the big movies.

I'd love to take part in a mission where I was one of seven men protecting a town. Or if I helped a man track down a woman he wanted to kill.
>>
There are two kinds of people in this world.
>>
>>335842509
Sure
>>
As long as it did not compromise the writing.
I'd accept anything from Rockstar as long as it matches their level of quality from previous titles.

I just hope it doesn't turn into crafting and survivalist crap.
>>
>>335842509
that would be fucking cool as shit.

not that I would want it to straight copy that film, but I can't help but think how neat it would be if it was like that where the 3 main characters all were at the same spot and then depending on your choices in the game and at that moment affect how the story ends with the 3 of them.
>>
I think they're already doing that.
>>
>RDR 2

Triggered
>>
>>335842680
tuco is the shit.
>>
>>335845807
>Dark Souls 2 is DS2 despite Demon's Souls
>>
this will be amazing. tbqh
>>
>>335842708
Rather then do a direct reference, turn a reference on its head.

Inside of fighting for/with the magnificent seven, you have a shootout against them.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.