[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is there such a big overlap between WWE and Nintendo fans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3
File: localise-mother-3.png (229 KB, 642x630) Image search: [Google]
localise-mother-3.png
229 KB, 642x630
Why is there such a big overlap between WWE and Nintendo fans?
>>
WWF
>>
>>335842346
Get with the times, grandad. Do you still call your PS4 your 'Nintendo'?
>>
>>335842267
Both are aimed at manchildren
>>
Why is there such a big overlap between pedophile waifu fags and Sony ?
>>
>>335842267
nintendo was at their prime in the late 1990s
WWF WCW and ECW were all king in the late 1990s

Now WWe (gay) is centered around a PG era that all wrestlers all kind of feel the same and they keep on relying on 60 year old wrestlers that always defeat the younger guys.

And Neo Nintendo is all about developing games that you can master in 5 minutes while trying to market to kids which WANT to sit down and actually play a game for challenge gameplay and fun.
>>
how about a "translate mother 3" sign
>>
>>335842267
>going to smackdown
why. you're getting a subpar house show
>>
>>335842405
I call wwf MMA now.

And I use my PC to play god damn golden era nintendo games.
Which is superior to a lot of bullshit now adays
>>
>>335842267
jesus christ just play the fan translation already you fucking babies.

god damn.
>>
>>335842654
For people living in major cities, they'll take what they can get.
>>
>wrestling
wrestlemania this year was so bad i didn't even watch raw after. anything "good" happening or is it still Tri and steph buring everybody?
>>
>>335842754
Some people are ethically against piracy, Anon. Don't you respect the games developers?
>>
>>335842470

Ass mad detected.
>>
>>335843117
Shane has been running RAW. Enzo and Cass, Vaudevillains, Apollo Crews, Baron Corbin, and Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows all debuted. Enzo/Cass are facing Vaudevillains at Payback for the #1 contedership against New Day. AJ Styles is facing Roman Reigns for the WHC at Payback. Cesaro is facing Miz for the IC title.
>>
>>335843552
>Shane has been running RAW
What? Why? What the fuck was the point of that dull as fuck Taker match? And why Jericho beat Styles if Styles is going after the title? Fuck WWE I ain't watching Summerslam.
>>
>>335843336
Autistic sonyggers detected

How's that corporate dick feel ?
>>
>>335842405
GRAND
DAD
>>
>>335843861
>raw pushes up and comers to please smarks
>"I'm not watching
Yeah way to go friendo
It doesn't matter that the story sucks. The matches are finally worth a damn.
>>
>>335843861
Everyone has been wondering why Shane is running RAW anyway. It's made RAW good though. Styles won a fatal four way the next night on RAW for the title shot. Jericho is now feuding with Ambrose for some reason. People are speculating a brand split is happening soon cause an instagram pic went out a week or so ago of a new classic looking WWF world title. Samoa Joe beat Balor for the NXT title at a house show, so now people are speculating Anderson/Gallows are going to screw Style at Payback and Balor is going to debut.
>>
>>335843336
That's a legitimate question though.
>>
>>335844231
>It doesn't matter that the story sucks.
I didnt know asking for it to make sense is too much.
>The matches are finally worth a damn.
Only match I liked at wrestlemania was the Women's title one. Is every match on Raw women?
>>
Mother 3 doesn't deserve to use the name Mother.
>>
>>335844231
No they aren't. RAW this week was awful.
WWE is falling into the same trap TNA did by catering to internet fans.
The ratings are reaching 1997 lows again because of it.
>>
>>335844267
>Eric Young just debuted in NXT
>Eric Young vs Samoa Joe is a legitimate thing on a WWE event.

It's getting beyond sad now.
It's like NXT is PC and TNA is the PSVita.
>>
A few years ago I would've wanted it but based on Nintendo's last ventures I don't even want to think about how it would turn out.
>>
>>335845240
>Ratings are low because of "catering to internet fans"
>not forcing Roman Reigns down every ones throat even though he is universally hated
>>
>>335844267
>yfw Reigns loses at Payback but they still consider him champion because of the brand split
>>
>>335845554
>implying Reigns wont hold both titles during a brand split
DO YOU EVEN BIG DOG? ACHOO
>>
>>335845528
Reigns is barely on though. Casual fans tuning in wouldn't even know he's champion if they didn't follow the product.
You can't have just a wrestling show on global television. That alienates the casual fans.
It's bad business.
>>
>>335845643
Shut the fuck up Dunn you buck toothed beaver faggot
>>
>>335844206
FLEENSTONES!?
>>
>>335842267
They both hold onto shit they grow up under the futile notion that it will get better. They are also irrationally hostile to cheaper, objectively better products for no reason.
>>
>>335843861
I have a sneaking suspicion Taker refused to go over.
>>
>WWE fans shit on TNA for a decade
>now they're sucking TNA wrestlers cocks cus they are in WWE
>>
Why is there such a big overlap between PS4 owners and BLACKED viewers?
>>
File: our hero.jpg (471 KB, 2048x1362) Image search: [Google]
our hero.jpg
471 KB, 2048x1362
Wasn't it Tomato that translated and localized the fan version of Mother 3?
The same guy who was on the team for Earthbound?

Isn't that ALREADY an absolutely FANTASTIC (and free) game translation???
>>
>>335845960
It's pretty hilarious to see.
WWE spent years ignoring their existence and acting like no one watched TNA, yet all these guys come out and people know them.
>>
>>335846254
It's why they are all debuting in NXT or in the case of AJ Styles at a PPV in Florida. You also have to consider the fact that the NXT crowd isn't a typical WWE crowd. NXT fans are actual wrestling fans.
>>
>>335846254
>>335846461
TNA on Spike was getting 1,7 milion viewers at one point.
>>
>>335842267
>watching a soap opera for 10 year old boys
>>
File: 1459910246638.jpg (39 KB, 636x651) Image search: [Google]
1459910246638.jpg
39 KB, 636x651
Speaking of mother, Is there a way to increase your accuracy in Earthbound? I'm trying as hard as I can to like the game but it's annoying as hell when every attack has a 1/3 chance of missing
>>
>>335846754
Stop using the Casey Bat and yo-yos?
>>
NXT game to be a launch title for NX
>>
The new GM of Raw.
>>
>>335842267
both are autistic
>>
Both are virgin manchildren?
>>
>>335846246
It's about the principle of things, the average rabid Mother fan (i.e. reporting Mother 4 to Nintendo daily and thinking Samtron cared about them back in the /v/ of yore) takes great offense to Nintendo not wanting to localize Mother 3, as it shows they have zero respect for one of their most cult titles in not-Japan countries. This is a logic trap of the gayest variety, because while they will shriek over Mother 4 having the audacity to release a game without daddy Nintendo's permission, they will spend hours shitposting about how Nintendo is literally Hitler's nigger AIDS for snubbing the series like they do
>>
>>335842267
WWE 64 games were GOAT
>>
>>335851415
To be fair they should have named mother 4 something else
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.