[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Doom 4 SP Revealed >Reveals loads of Mediocre FPS Action
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: s6HeGNIuxpU.jpg (30 KB, 476x411) Image search: [Google]
s6HeGNIuxpU.jpg
30 KB, 476x411
>Doom 4 SP Revealed
>Reveals loads of Mediocre FPS Action and level
>"b-but its good right?"
>Gets Released
>Game has bethesda level amounts of bugs
>Patch comes in a month
>hundreds of dollars worth of DLCs
>Game is easily finished in less than 5 hours
>Shills and bethesdrones buy it
>Forced to love it and defend it

Why are we angry again? let em enjoy eating shit. it's not our concern.
>>
When's the release date?
I can't wait for those "'b-but i liked it" threads
>>
The game will also probably be easily forgotten in less than a month while classic DOOM lives on
>>
>>335842332

>I can't wait for those "b-but i liked it" threads

This is literally my friend, to the fucking core. He is in full denial that it will be shit, keeps coming up with defenses to make it seem ok. And when I shut them all down, it's just "well I'll probably have fun with it regardless."

LITERALLY EATING SHIT. Fucking bethesdrones.
>>
File: 1461558770798.gif (73 KB, 675x227) Image search: [Google]
1461558770798.gif
73 KB, 675x227
>>335842332
>>335842507
The Shilling will the only thing good came out of Doom of Halo 4. Classic keks and laughs
>>
>>335841634
At least console FPS are trying to incorporate more vertically minded exploration and secrets and maybe a Metroid Prime style map thing?
>>
It's not gonna be bad, It's not going to be that good either. That's it.
>>
File: 1461809016170.jpg (20 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1461809016170.jpg
20 KB, 500x281
>>335843051
>Console FPS

See, there's the problem. I mean Serious sam and duke nukem didnt fit well into consoles when it comes to controls, how in the hell can Doom fit in? along with the excessive amount of mediocry?
>>
File: il_570xN.836865835_97zw[1].jpg (43 KB, 570x428) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.836865835_97zw[1].jpg
43 KB, 570x428
>>335843313
>>
File: 1440984407480.png (117 KB, 364x390) Image search: [Google]
1440984407480.png
117 KB, 364x390
>b-but its good u entitled PC manbaby
>>
File: negative man.png (2 KB, 150x100) Image search: [Google]
negative man.png
2 KB, 150x100
At this point it would be impossible to make something that matches up to Doom's legend. This is because the beauty of Doom's design is in its simplicity. With a new Doom the most it can hope for while still getting the money to cover the cost of its production is "Not as good as the original." That being said, revisiting things and adding unnecessary editions would have been a god send compared to what is being displayed. In its place is a development team who had no idea why people liked Doom in the first place and a bunch of angry nerds, who are gettin' too old for this shit, sounding like they know more about game design than this supposed triple A development team. In the end it doesn't matter. It will sell. PC players will buy it out of obligation to the IP that's been dragged through the mud while console players will buy it since it looks like a good ol' halo shooty romp. It won't last with the chaff dropping out after they've unlocked all the guns and the seasoned players complaining about it afterwards in how it's so shit. It will have made enough money to justify its existence. Everyone will have contributed to this. The cycle will begin again.
>>
>>335841634
>Game is easily finished in less than 5 hours
They claimed that the campaign would last somewhere between 13-15 hours.

Doesn't change anything else in your post, and it might not actually be true, but that's the estimate we've been given so far.
>>
>>335843285
Thi s is /v/, mediocre games are called shit anyways.
>>
>>335842332
The 13th, next friday (oh lord friday the 13th, really, just clicked in my head now)
>>
File: Your Dead Childhood.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Your Dead Childhood.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Fresh OC lads
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.