[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If lewd clothes on women and certain scenes trigger people, why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: 1437714116567.jpg (13 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1437714116567.jpg
13 KB, 250x250
If lewd clothes on women and certain scenes trigger people, why not simply make a censorship option in the settings? Why not give the choice to the players?
>>
Who cares anyway nigga? Shit stays there, shit gets removed, I pick any of either, few people give a fuck.
>>
>>335838448
The fact that sexuality even exists outside outside of their own strict rules is very triggering to degenerate landwhales
>>
>if women hate the feeling of getting raped then why is it still illegal to rape unconscious women who don't feel anything?

that is LITERALLY what you're saying
>>
because if you censor something you make it more enticing and you probably are promoting rape
>>
You have it totally wrong, it's an honor/shame thing. The Japanese don't want foreigners to see the freaky shit they get up to when nobody is looking.
>>
>>335838448
They don't actually play the games. They perceive vidya as a boys club and are intent on enforcing the ideology taught by their professors.
>>
Freedom is overrated
>>
>>335838448
OR we just kill all the womans!
>>
>>335838807
That's not remotely the same, to use a food analogy it's like
>if onions give you heartburn why not make onions just an option for toppings?
>>
Because when other people look at triggering scenes they promote/normalize them. What you want does not appeal to collectivists.
>>
>>335839313
The point isn't that they're seeing sexy women in games, it's that it's in the game in the first place and that YOU'RE seeing sexy women in games. And children are seeing them too. Which in the case of /v/ overlap a lot.
>>
>>335839260
I'm all for that idea, but the majority of men are cucks who actually somehow think female lives have any value outside of being used for the sole purpose of breeding.
>>
Or why not make qt twink bois that use the female armor models witha cute bulge?
>>
File: 1404935549763.jpg (49 KB, 655x560) Image search: [Google]
1404935549763.jpg
49 KB, 655x560
>Grew up around all women, multiple sisters, no brothers, no male cousins, just as many female cousins as I had sisters
>Dad was always working and when he came home he would lock himself away in his room to hide from all the screaming girls
>Still somehow got out of that situation straight as an arrow, completely understand women and the bullshit they try to pull
>Still love them to death though
>SOMEHOW ended up a huge pervert, I blame all of my sisters never wearing clothes for this but that's another story for another day
>Just want to play my dumb anime titty games with all the panties because fuck you, panties are fucking awesome
>All of my dumb male friends who are only children and kissless virgins who have never talked to a girl other than their mother in their life try to tell me real girls aren't like that
>Dumb female hambeasts and all of the retarded "AHM NOT LIEK DA OTHER GURLZ" dumb bitches in my facebook feed try to say that's not what girls are like
>Mfw I grew up in a perfect storm of various chubby girls, tomboys, girly girls, etc etc who all still act just as gross as guys and just as perverted as we are
>Any time I try to throw up this tidbit of wisdom to my friends or in a debate I get told NUH UH

I give up, just let me play Senran in peace
>>
>>335838994
This. They aren't interested in playing games without skimpy clothes. They want to make sure men CAN'T enjoy games with skimpy clothes. Even if given the option to not partake in such lewd acts, they won't be satisfied until no one even has the option.

And then they'll complain about sexual liberation and the patriarchy forcing "arbitrary" and sexist restrictions against women.
>>
>>335840483
No one cares about your shitty life.
>>
>>335840436
That could work.
>>
>>335840784
I care, tell me more
>>
>>335840483
thanks for the blog
except not really
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1136x640
>>335840483
This nigga knows what's up
>>
>>335840483
Blog/10
>>
>>335840784
>>335841034
>>335841184
>Thread asking about bitchy whiners who can't deal with sexy clothes
>Tell story about bitchy whiners who can't deal with sexy clothes
>Neckbeards still find a way to get mad
>>
>>335840483
Nice blog permavirgin
>>
File: 1449196010908.png (287 KB, 368x469) Image search: [Google]
1449196010908.png
287 KB, 368x469
>>335839995
>And children are seeing them too.
Age ratings exist for a reason, and if the parent still buys the game for his kid than it's his fucking fault and he shouldn't complain.
>it's that it's in the game in the first place and that YOU'RE seeing sexy women in games
And? Should I start crying because the male lead of a game is a handsome, muscular macho male, and it triggers me because I'm fat and ugly beta faggot?
>>
>>335841215
>gets ridiculed for his shitty blog
>lashes out to people who tell him that his blog is a shit

Lmao
>>
>>335838448
Or how about those people play other games that are more their taste or get involved and make their own, instead of forcing anyone to modify their game for the pity's sake of complainers.

The day every single bit of entertainment strives to be accessible to every living soul and taste they could possibly have is the day I'm done.
>>
>>335841546
>And? Should I start crying because the male lead of a game is a handsome, muscular macho male, and it triggers me because I'm fat and ugly beta faggot?
I mean, if you want to then go ahead.
>>
>>335841546
This guy fucking gets it

I am a grown-ass man who wants to play games with titties in them

I don't give a fuck if little Timmy sees them

Did little Timmy take mom's credit card to the store and buy Tits and Ass - Extra Bouncy Edition by himself? No? Then fuck off.

>Years ago
>GTA 3 hits the scene
>Blah blah blah news everywhere shitting themselves
>Friend's mom buys it for friend's little brother
>Freaks the fuck out when she sees what it is and takes it back to the store
>Tries to start a huge protest and actually gets a lot of idiots to follow her

I fucking guarantee you multiple people probably told her what was in that game, and she just completely ignored it and bought it with no research whatsoever.
>>
>>335840483
>I blame all of my sisters never wearing clothes for this but that's another story for another day
Tell it today please
>>
>>335839995
Fuck off, baiting faggot. Ratings exist for a reason and it's because of people with that mindset, "oh no, the children might see peach!" that artwork for Japanese games gets censored on the websites and boxes. Cleavage is so dangerous to their children that we aren't allowed to appreciate the artwork the way it's intended.
>>
>>335842178
>Fuck off, baiting faggot.
Whoa man, why are you getting mad at me?
I'm not baiting, this is actually why they get mad at it, not because they care about seeing it themselves.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.