[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Next patch should revoke the trophies of all co-opers. You d
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault (6).jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (6).jpg
17 KB, 480x360
Next patch should revoke the trophies of all co-opers. You don't get to have bragging rights for this shit. I want to see how many people truly beat a boss on their own.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WbR7MYGPR6c
>>
Can I poop on u? Haha...

Hhaha...

Haha...
Haha....
>>
>>335836646
I'll do whatever the fuck I want and I don't care if that makes me a "gamer" or not, or even if I have trophies. I'm having a good time and there's jack shit you can do about it.
>>
>>335836947

Fuck off. Go vote for Bernie Sanders then.
>>
>>335837223
>>335836947
>>335836731
>>335836646
Reminder that dark souls games are literal POOPY meme games XDXDXD

I MEAN LIKE DUDE LOL MAN PLAY A REAL GAME LOL

LIKE WTF OS UR POOPY PROBLEM WANT SOME CHOCOLATE LMFAO

OHHHHHHHHJHHH YEEEEAAHHHHH THE POOP IS COMING OUR HNNNGH

SHLORP
PLOP

AAH THERE'S YOUR NEW GAME FELLOW SONY BRO HAHAHABACXDXFXFXDXDXD
>>
>>335837718
LOL! ROFL!! ECKZ DEE!!!
>>
I don't give a fuck. Its in the game so that's how the developer intended it to be played. If you don't feel like summoning them don't. Exactly how does summoning negatively effect YOUR experience op?

Go on I'm waiting...
>>
>>335836646
delete this................ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
NOW
>>
>>335836646
I already got all the achievements without using summons, the game isn't that hard.
>>
Yeah I hate it when people don't play video games the EXACT way I want them to play.
>>
The only boss that I'd summoned on (so far... just beat Yhorm) was Abyss Watchers.

I'm shit at multiple strong enemies, and I know this about myself. No use sitting there frustrated for who knows how long.

The only real shame in summoning is if you do it all the time and/or first time.
>>
Remember when there was no tryhard bitching at all about using summons? Good times.
>>
>>335836646
you turbo autists do understand that the mechanic is in the game for a reason right?

holy shit go outside for once
>>
File: hui9ca1.jpg (216 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hui9ca1.jpg
216 KB, 1920x1080
>>335836646
It would be cool if there were an achievement for never summoning anyone for boss help, but I never summon anyone and it doesn't bother me that all my friends do. Why do you care about how other people want to play the game?
>>
>>335836646
> Playing a game for bragging rights
> Caring about cheevos
Get your head checked OP, you're spouting nonsense.
>>
Post the pic where he cross dresses please.
>>
>>335836646
>He cares about achievements/trophies

you have to be 18 to post here
>>
I bet op is an invader that's runs and hides behind enemies
>>
>>335836646
>I want people to adhere to my autistic standards.
>Caring about achievements.
Holy shit.
>>
People can play games the way that they want. Fuck OFF.
>>
*growls at u

Back off?!
>>
>>335836646
>bragging rights
>for fucking Dark Souls

Is this what consolepeasants strive for? In what world do you live that you think finishing DS solo is something worth bragging about?

Do peasants seriously believe this is something hard to do?
>>
File: qNDk43c - Imgur.png (379 KB, 550x778) Image search: [Google]
qNDk43c - Imgur.png
379 KB, 550x778
>>335836646
Why can't people play the game the way that is most fun for them?
I played through all the bosses with no guide (except the dragon area, looked up how to get there after beating the game) with lower than 20 vit (or whatever the health stat is in this game).
I'm not trying to brag as bragging about skill in a video game is a rather silly thing to do, but that is the way I have the most fun with From's games.
While this way of playing the games is what I would recommend to others, if someone has more fun playing the games in an easier way who am I to stop them.
>>
dark souls has multiplayer?
>>
>>335839040
No they can't. You fuck off.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.