[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best Dark Souls III boss fight and theme? It is literally impossible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: legion etiquette.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
legion etiquette.jpg
89 KB, 1280x720
Best Dark Souls III boss fight and theme? It is literally impossible to beat this.
>>
AH, YOU WERE AT MY SIDE ALL ALONG
>>
>>335831594
MY TRUE MENTOR...
>>
File: Oceiros.jpg (142 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Oceiros.jpg
142 KB, 1920x1080
>>335831492
'k thanks bye, familia
>>
File: pontiff.jpg (43 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
pontiff.jpg
43 KB, 600x400
>best boss
>anything but "I let you attack once per minute and each combo does about 160% of your health"
>>
File: rape horse.jpg (42 KB, 1920x1018) Image search: [Google]
rape horse.jpg
42 KB, 1920x1018
>>335831989
MY GUIDING MOONLIGHT
>>
My favourite bosses were probably the lord of cinder, nameless king and the two brothers. The two brothers probably gave me the most to think about, what they represented and shit so i enjoyed that aspect about them. Mechanically i liked the other two better, i struggled with the lord of cinder with his various stances and took him down after 12 or so tries solo.

The nameless king pushed my shit in, but it felt so good to eventually learn the rythme of his timings and to get into the zone and eventually just destroy him. He took me 20 or so attempts.
>>
I just got to Abyss Watchers last night. It took me 4 tries. I think it's my new favourite Souls boss. It's basically everything good about Artorias with an interesting twist in the first part and amazing music. I'm planning on spending the next few days just co-oping this fight.

I don't know how I feel about being able to stagger them so easily. It makes it a bit too easy but otherwise it might have been impossible.
>>
So many great fights. But yeah Abyss Watchers fucking takes the crown.
>>
>>335832167

O
CE
LOOOOOOOOOOTTTEEEEE
>>
>>335833214
Muh child
>>
>>335832167

So was this nigger just fucked in the head or was his kid actually invisible? Like holy shit if it's really in the game that he splatters his child and goes insane then it's far darker than I thought at first. I didn't even think about it until way after the fight.
>>
>>335833890
He's insane. Crystal magic and I think the spell from his soul implies he read Seath's research, which has sent multiple people insane by trying to study it. One contradiction is the baby crying throughout the fight, though. Nothing can objectively explain what it is, so there's no concrete theory as to if there is a baby or not.
>>
File: Sith Pope.png (199 KB, 1000x1200) Image search: [Google]
Sith Pope.png
199 KB, 1000x1200
>>335832516
Just remember that Based Sulyvahn did everything right
>>
>Top tier
Abyss Watchers
Twin princes
Soul of Cinder
>Great tier
Dancer
Vodrt
Champion Gundyr
OG Gundyr
Aldritch
>good
Ocerios
DragonSlayer
Yhorn
Deacons
Nameless King
Demon King
Sully
>Disappointing
Ancient Wyvern
Greatwood
Wolnir
>Didn't expect much and still fell below expectations
Crystal Sage No surprise he shows up later as a miniboss
>>
>touch unseeming goblet
>didn't realize it was Wolnir till I tried to pick up the item
>no idea what I'm doing and run out of flasks before I realize you have to hit his bracelets
>still easily beat him
Is he just that easy or did I get super fucking lucky?
>>
>>335834324
>yfw the baby didn't die after he smushed it
>>
>>335835108
Yeah he's kind of weird. Sometimes he does a lot of shit, like summon skeletons, instadeath gas, run forward to you, shit like that, and fucks you up. Cool boss fight but not aggressive enough. By the way, attacking his hand transfers damage to its bracelet/s, in case your build can't hit the wrists.
>>
>>335835331
He summoned skeletons and did a ton of spewing gas out of his mouth but maybe it's because I was testing the Carthus Bloodring out beforehand but I managed to get away from the both of them then he just killed his own mobs.
>>
Who is easiest boss?

Playing my second playthrough and beat vordt, holy fuck what a scrub i didnt even get hit all i did was stay under him and he cant even hit me.
>>
File: 1452141091244.gif (2 MB, 250x220) Image search: [Google]
1452141091244.gif
2 MB, 250x220
>>335834838
>Vordt
>great
>>
>>335835652
Wolnir or Deacon if you do have an AOE weapon. I struggled real hard on Deacon with a fucking bandit knife since he's immune to bleed but Wolnir was a joke.
>>
>>335835652
tornado sword man
>>
>>335833890
i think the word to best describe the boss is insanity. everything he does makes sense when you realize he is fucking shattered. the baby and crying i think is just a red herring for the player.
>>
>>335835652
Wolnir is so easy he's barely even a boss
>>
>>335836224
>run off to hit his anklet
>instantly die because ???
Pissed me off so much.

He's easy as shit, sure, but that took me by surprise
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.