[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Emily Rogers has revealed some insider NX knowledge!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Emily Rogers has revealed some insider NX knowledge!
>>
This would be one shitty launch.
>>
My dad works for Nintendo, he told the NX will have 64GB of DDR4 RAM, An 8TB HDD, Two GTX 980TI in SLI., and an I5 6600k.
>>
>>335817594
>No i7 6700K
Fake
>>
>>335817138
>Ori and the blind forest
doubtful
the other two are believable though
>>
>>335817138
>no mario
>no sonic
>no mario kart
>no fzero
>no kirby
>no metroid
>no animal crossing
>no relaunch of old IP or a new IP
>>
Wasn't Ori published by Microsoft Game Studios?
>>
>>335817138
Literally who
>>
>>335818421
Bloodborne is also a launch title for NX.
>>
http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/emily-rogers-says-shell-never-post-another-article-again-if-shes-wrong-on-any-the-following-rumors.202749211/

>2016
>still giving this bitch the time of day
>>
>>335818426
Same person that leaked Mother 3 coming to VC on its 10th anniversary and various other things that never happened. She's just an attention whore and a liar who keeps getting posted on /v/ for some reason.
>>
>>335818426
some one who throws out hundred of false predictions but has been right twice on shit everyone already guessed but now v suck her dick like some inside trader bitch.
>>
>>335818421
Not only that, Microsoft own the IP.
>>
File: Behance_BobRoss.png (1 MB, 1000x1134) Image search: [Google]
Behance_BobRoss.png
1 MB, 1000x1134
LMAO

so its confirmed NX launch will be Zelda NX (1080p instead of 720p for the WiiU version WOW!) and Miitomo Sports Champions with old indie game Ori

AMAZING Nintendo finally changes their failed business model guys!
>>
Fucking Nintendo fans on suicide watch
>>
>>335817138
who's this cute girl? is the one the SJW almost ran out of twitter for some bullshit comments?
>>
>>335817594
My dad is the physical manifestation of the entire company known as Nintendo Co. LTD. And he has relayed to me the following:

The NX will connect directly to the molten core in the center of the earth to power its 500x Radeon Pro Duo GPU's and will require an 8k TV on launch. Also Blinx the time sweeper and Busby WILL be launching on the NX!
:-)!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.