[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Politely r/ing essential 3DS games, I bought one a half year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Nintendo-3ds.jpg (44 KB, 640x544) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo-3ds.jpg
44 KB, 640x544
Politely r/ing essential 3DS games, I bought one a half year ago and haven't touched it since beating FE

I'd especially like to hear your thoughts on kid icarus and paper Mario, I was hyped but hear mostly bad things of it
>>
File: 1434080179980.png (248 KB, 737x583) Image search: [Google]
1434080179980.png
248 KB, 737x583
I don't really play a lot of nintendo first party games on mine but if you want some suggestions from me

All the Etrian Odyssey games
All the SMT games
Persona Q if you've played Persona 3 and 4
Rune Factory 4
Monster Hunter 4 U if that's your thing
Return to Popolocrois
>>
>>335801438
Thanks m80

Nobody I talk to brings up jrpgs when I ask them about the 3DS
>>
>>335803164
Bravely Default is pretty good too, but it gets very rehashy and grindy toward the end so it shuts a lot of people off
We are also getting Dragon Quest 7 and 8 3ds translated this year.
>>
How is it that /a/ knows when to tell rec threads to >>>/wsr/ but /v/ fucking can't?
>>
http://vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/Nintendo_3DS
>>
>>335801276
Kingdom Hearts 3D is a nice platforming aRPG with really great controls.
Xenoblade Chronicles if you don't own it on a home console
3DPD Zelda remakes are good
>>
>>335804373
Not trying to platform war but if OP has a ps4 kh3d is getting a ps4 release as well in KH 2.8
>>
>>335804515
He does and is looking for a reason to use it. Thanks

Any input on Sticker Star and Paper Jam?
>>
>>335805003
Everyone hates sticker star, I haven't played paper jam so no input sorry
>>
>>335801276
Kid Icarus is fun, don't let the hate blind you. It's not perfect, and you will enjoy it much more on an XL because the screen size really affects the game, but the game is very good.
Paper mario is shit, you would have more fun replaying any other entry.
If you like FE, you could try playing Ghost Recon shadow wars
>>
>>335801276
I thought Kid Icarus was ok, the controls weren't as godawful as some make them out to be, though it wasn't as amazing to me as some others say it is.
Only started Paper Mario. I liked the writing from what I've seen, and it looks and sounds nice, but I can definitely see why people hate it for what they did to the battle system.
I recommend Rune Factory 4, Animal Crossing and Zelda Link Between Worlds. And the 3D Zelda remakes if you haven't played the originals.
>>
>>335801276
>and paper Mario
cancer
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.