[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It seems that every single PS3 game that was worth a shit is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: demon.png (779 KB, 465x700) Image search: [Google]
demon.png
779 KB, 465x700
It seems that every single PS3 game that was worth a shit is being "remastered" over to the PS4?

So Demon's Souls when? The people who rightfully chose the 360 over the PS3 and then moved to PS4 need this.
>>
File: 1460154837841.gif (1 MB, 406x449) Image search: [Google]
1460154837841.gif
1 MB, 406x449
Atlus owns the publishing rights to Demon's Souls for the U.S.

If Atlus were up to publishing it again for Sony, then yeah they probably would. But with Souls being a hot topic right now, Atlus might want a bigger cut and Sony might tell them to shove it.
>>
>>335795986
I think it didn't happen, because this game is a copyright clusterfuck.

Plus From would probably want to sell it on PC and Xbone as well to get more shekels, while Sony wouldn't. I doubt they could agree on the terms.
>>
>>335796319
Sony owns the IP m8

Atlus don't control shit
>>
>>335796726
Why would Sony have to ask From? They can port and publish the game without their consent.
>>
File: 3ddotgameheroes.jpg (408 KB, 1280x1476) Image search: [Google]
3ddotgameheroes.jpg
408 KB, 1280x1476
When?
>>
>>335795986
>wanting remasters instead of new games
>wanting to buy the same game again
Retard please. If I want to play DeS I'll just turn on my PS3 and play it.
>>
>>335796880
Publishing laws are not the same as copyright laws, you dumbass.

Sony can release merchandise of DeS, but they can't release DeS themselves.
>>
>>335796936
From doesn't own anything about Demon's. It was a joint with Japan Studio project like Bloodborne, and Sony owns the IP. Sony owns the Japanese publishing right. Atlus owns the western publishing rights. From can't touch Demon's Souls without consent.
>>
>>335797562
Disregard. Misread your post.
>>
>>335797562
You pointed out why Anon's saying Sony and From not agreeing to terms is stupid. Why are you responding to me, you cuckold.
>>
>>335795986

>The people who rightfully chose the 360 over the PS3
B8
>>
>>335795986
>remastered
>Not Embrace the Dark(ness) Edition
I'd buy it either way
>>
>>335797227
I think he said no when it comes to a full new game, spin-off, etc. but i think he didnt say anything about remasters, i would like to see both DeS and DaS on PS4/Xbox One to have all the games in one console.
>>
>begging for more remasters
Guess daddy should've pulled out, huh?
>people who rightfully chose the 360 over the PS3
Protip: they were both good. 360 has sadly lost a lot of it's purpose nowadays, but there are still a few good exclusives on it. Stop pledging your allegiance to a corporation that doesn't even know you exist, faggot.
>>
>>335795986
I would love this.

Also we need Dragon's Dogma and Dragon's Crown remasters as well
>>
>>335796319
It would be funny if a remaster only came out in eu and jp
>>
>>335798742
The 360 was garb. It was just the ps3 with Halo and paid online.
>>
>>335798754
>Dragon's Dogma remaster
It's called the PC version :)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.