[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't mind me. Just going to save the entire point and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
Don't mind me.

Just going to save the entire point and click adventure genre.
>>
File: donte.jpg (30 KB, 470x355) Image search: [Google]
donte.jpg
30 KB, 470x355
>>335795114
Nice redesign.
>>
>>335795496
Holmes and Watson's new voices and designs are pretty strange.
>>
>>335795496
Seriously though, what the fuck was Frogwares thinking? Crimes and Punishments was almost perfect, it just needed more length and difficulty.
>>
>>335795697
Holmes looks like a middle aged man trying to stay hip. Watson is the original hipster.
>>
>>335795816
You should see their in game faces and voices. I REALLY have to get used to them.

https://youtu.be/Qg2e_2rGvZ0?list=LLBWZNSqP-R9vXhlY7MeVe3g
>>
>>335796205
The voices seem the same, although I played Crimes and Punishments quite some time ago.
>>
>>335796349
I can confirm they're the same, though they might have made them act in a different tone.
>>
I really liked crimes and punishment so i'm going to pick this up but seriously why they redesigned Holmes? He reminds me of "action hero" Holmes played by RDJ. I like classy motherfucker Holmes better.
>>
>>335796489
Are you sure?
Their voices seemed much more different in Crimes and Punishments.
>>
>>335796686
Yes, I'm sure. Both actors have very distinct voices. It's the Guy Ritchie redesigns that seem to throw people off.
>>
File: 4215Obduction[1].jpg (796 KB, 1218x880) Image search: [Google]
4215Obduction[1].jpg
796 KB, 1218x880
>>335795114
You posted the wrong image.
>>
>>335795114
I played a Sherlock Holmes game on PC once. It was pretty cool, until I got 2 hours in and found out there was a bug that didn't let me collect something I needed to. There wasn't a fix
i'll just stick to reading the stories
>>
Obligatory:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0T1KjIyhqg
>>
File: giorno frick.png (316 KB, 266x571) Image search: [Google]
giorno frick.png
316 KB, 266x571
Well, I don't know about 'saving'. Crimes and Punishments was pretty easy, and while puzzles were mostly good (from the point that they fit the game, like making a knife replica), there is still stupid shit like weighing stones in that cave. Not to mention that it is hardly point-and-click.

Doesn't mean that I didn't enjoy the game though, probably gonna buy the new one too.
>>
>>335797373
>Not to mention that it is hardly point-and-click.
But there is a point and click perspective :^)
>>
>>335796962
>Cyan
FUCKING SOLD
>>
File: 1452293168090.png (30 KB, 257x177) Image search: [Google]
1452293168090.png
30 KB, 257x177
>>335797507
Just because I am too stupid to know how to change the camera view doesn't mean that I am not right.
>>
>>335795114
every PC game is point a click if it uses a mouse. This is one of those things that people who can't handle Football or Zelda games being "RPGs" will never understand.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.