[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bravely Second
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
How are you guys liking Bravely Second?
>>
Will I like Bravely games if I liked Final Fantasy 6?
>>
GOOD GRAVY
>>
>>335793104
You will like Default if you liked FF5 and FFT. You might like Second if you liked Default and can't get enough of stupid animu tropes.
>>
So the Bravely Default games are based around the Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light engine or something?
>>
Balls
>>
>Censored the plot

It's shit.
>>
everyone pirated it last month
>>
File: 1313447652388.jpg (73 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1313447652388.jpg
73 KB, 250x250
>>335793104
I liked it because you had a lot of options. It is a textbook grindy jrpg but you can turn off random battles, speed up normal ones to the point of automation, and class-based switching and cross-class abilities are painlessly easy to change and manage.
>>
>>335793964
they're similar, but 4HOL had boosting and AP instead of the brave/default mechanic
>>
It's okay but...
Tri welding mages broke the early game.
>>
File: 20160428_092953.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160428_092953.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
>>335794826
>>
>>335794559
At what point? I played through it and enjoyed the plot overall, there were some holes but since the game didn't take itself too serious that wasn't really annoying.
>>
File: 1390071123051.jpg (99 KB, 360x538) Image search: [Google]
1390071123051.jpg
99 KB, 360x538
>asterisk sidequests

>ninja vs knight
>ranger vs black mage
>swordsman vs summoner
>red mage vs thief

These choices are too fucking hard holy shit.
They really managed to group together the classes of similar importance.
>>
>>335795048
swordsman, black mage, ninja and thief

You're welcome
>>
>>335795103
no way, summoner, knight and red mage are far more valuable
>>
I recently hacked my 3DS and started Default yesterday. I just started the first proper dungeon with these fucking orcs.

Are there any general tips that the game might not have told me about?
>>
Should I get it if I'm only interested in Magnolia, a mature Tiz and the pastry job?
>>
>>335795348
depends on what you are interested regarding Magnolia, Tiz is interesting but still really carefree, though a bit more serious. Also the pastry job is really great so even then you'll like it.
>>
It's been fun. Just maxed all classes and now ill aim for true final boss
>>
>>335792837
I haven't been able to get it yet but I like the demo so far.
>>
>Bravely Censored
>>
>>335796092
the secret boss ?
She is actually very easy make your other ppl all time mages with ghost status and Tiz as a SSS armor guy with dual shields and let meteor rain and tiz just defaults with 75% damage reduction and takes 0 damage.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.