[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No matter what they did you would have still hated it. I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
No matter what they did you would have still hated it.
I think the SP looks good and the MP is meh but snap map and mods should fix that.
>>
>>335775573
Doom 4 won't have actual mods.
Snapmap is your mods.
>>
File: peanuts.jpg (112 KB, 1000x552) Image search: [Google]
peanuts.jpg
112 KB, 1000x552
>>335775573
Good goy. Have a peanut.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (47 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
47 KB, 267x200
Doom will be fun, it won't be revolutionary, but fun.

As for the rest of the people batching about how it's not as great as the original, I don't fucking see them blowing up Zandronum servers...
>>
>>335775573
i dont hate it
it looks good, will pirate it.
>>
>No matter what they did you would have still hated it.

kill yourself
>>
>>335776718
He's right though.
>>
>>335778818
Nah.
If they made a game that still had the smooth gameplay and badass style the original games had with updated graphics and mechanics, I would eat it up.
>>
Snapmap won't really fix mp I think, it's got the same issue where you can't carry more than two guns
>>
>>335781185
Also 4 player limit.
>>
>>335775573
Campaign looks pretty fun and doomy
the multiplayer looks like an abortion, but doom was never about multiplayer anyway.
>>
File: DOOM - IDSOFTWARE.png (18 KB, 780x157) Image search: [Google]
DOOM - IDSOFTWARE.png
18 KB, 780x157
>>335775573
gonna leave this here
>>
>>335781863
exactly. Doom was mods and singleplayer. Quake was multiplayer
>>
>>335775573
>idTech 6
>mods
Prepare to be disappointed.
>>
Doom was popular because it was revolutionary. It has a place in video game history. It'll always be there, and weird nerds will probably be checking it and wolf 3d out forever. But this is just yet another fps, with the doom name tacked on to it as if that's going to make people give a shit. And it won't.
>>
>>335775573
You don't know me faggot
>>
>>335782526
Yeah, Bethesda WOULD have gone through such a thing, if they had ever given half a shit about it. Christ, do they have trained chimps working at id now? That's just pathetic.
>>
File: bZsBmsl.jpg (32 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
bZsBmsl.jpg
32 KB, 500x750
>tfw no terry wads for doom4
>>
>>335775573
>No matter what they did you would have still hated it.

Except the criticisms of the game have been pretty specific.

You're just a retarded generalizing simpleton.
>>
>>335782526
>implying bethesda ever "solved these challenges"
>>
>>335775573
I would have loved it to bits would it be like old Doom with new graphics. This is a fact.

>I think the SP looks good
Well, you just got shit taste. All that cinematic shit, chainsaw insta-kills ANYTHING and makes it explode into tons of loot, maps are linear as fuck but stop you on your tracks for 5 minutes every now and then to do obligatory "combat arena" fights against spawning hordes, WEAPON WHEEL INSTEAD OF QUICK KEYS on fucking PC, level-up and perk systems - that are already confirmed to be necessary to even beat the game ... the list goes on.

SnapMap is nothing but a cheap gimmick either. Enjoy your 4 player limit, very limited asset and enemy numbers, indoor maps only, and never being able to import custom models, textures or sounds.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.