[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HERE'S HOW YOU FIX THIS GAME Turn poise on. Increase effectiveness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: dark sign.jpg (45 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
dark sign.jpg
45 KB, 750x1000
HERE'S HOW YOU FIX THIS GAME

Turn poise on. Increase effectiveness of hyper armor.

R1's cost 50% more stamina per swing, cumulative.

Reduce effectiveness of upgrades and scaling on all longsword type weapons.

Give Dorkmoons their Blue Eye Orb back and bring Indictments back.

Invasions give priority to solo players.
Invaders only invade a group's world if no solo "rooms" are available. A queue is created to ensure an invader is never alone, while the server continues trying to find a 1v1 for the invader to reduce wait times.

Latency enforcement. Anyone with ms over 300 cannot invade or be invaded.

Instant 24 hour ban from multiplayer features for disconnecting. Couldn't take the heat and hit alt-F4? Got a shit connection? Get the fuck off my game.

Kill whoever decided that offensive miracles shouldn't be able to deal damage, and adjust them to make them useful.

THERE, I FIXED YOUR FUCKING GAME.
>>
tl;dr
>>
shut up retard
>>
>>335774026
>>335774027
Heavy Dark Sword users detected.
>>
>>335774048
WTF is that, I use a heavy great axe
>>
File: 1460094700974.png (390 KB, 498x710) Image search: [Google]
1460094700974.png
390 KB, 498x710
>>335773986
>Invasions give priority to solo players.
>>
>>335774048
shut up retard
>>
>>335774170
Got a problem with that?
>>
>>335773986
>Invaders only invade a group's world if no solo "rooms" are available. A queue is created to ensure an invader is never alone, while the server continues trying to find a 1v1 for the invader to reduce wait times.
>Latency enforcement. Anyone with ms over 300 cannot invade or be invaded.
>Instant 24 hour ban from multiplayer features for disconnecting. Couldn't take the heat and hit alt-F4? Got a shit connection? Get the fuck off my game.

Congratulations. Now there's going to be a maximum of 3 invasions per hour at any given time on the entire DaS3 server.
>>
>>335773986
>fixing the game
I love how Das3 has exposed invaders as the whiny crybabies they actually are rather than the "so cool" and "le epic trolls" they pretend to be
Invasions aren't meant to be fair. You want to fuck with other players? Then deal with it, whiny bitch.
>>
What the hell is up with backstabs? I thought it was just hyperarmour, but I just had a dagger user tank a hit and get a backstab.
>>
>Turn poise on. Increase effectiveness of hyper armor.
I agree, Dark Souls I poise is the best in the series. Poising through attacks to land a devastating blow in pvp was the best.

>R1's cost 50% more stamina per swing, cumulative.
Maybe more like 30%, but I see where you're going with it.

>Reduce effectiveness of upgrades and scaling on all longsword type weapons.
Nah, keep it. Making builds that scale with certain weapons is half the fun.

>Give Dorkmoons their Blue Eye Orb back and bring Indictments back.
I agree. I'm never getting any invasions as a Darkmoon fag.

Invaders only invade a group's world if no solo "rooms" are available. A queue is created to ensure an invader is never alone, while the server continues trying to find a 1v1 for the invader to reduce wait times.
I say just make it completely random. Summonfags deserve to get invaded, so that they can experience at least a little difficulty. Solo guys also deserve to get invaded, if only because PVP is fun and people should experience it.

>Latency enforcement. Anyone with ms over 300 cannot invade or be invaded.
I agree, the occasional invader who just slides around is pretty bad.

>Instant 24 hour ban from multiplayer features for disconnecting. Couldn't take the heat and hit alt-F4? Got a shit connection? Get the fuck off my game.
Maybe not 24 hours, but yeah, being embered is risk V reward. More health + multiplayer features for the chance of being invaded. Can't handle invasions? Then you don't deserve the advantages.

>Kill whoever decided that offensive miracles shouldn't be able to deal damage, and adjust them to make them useful.
I guess I agree, but I kind of see why they wouldn't do damage.

You missed one, where's my armor upgrades?
>>
File: INVADE THIS.webm (3 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
INVADE THIS.webm
3 MB, 853x480
>people still whining about invading

gonna post this every time

learn how to properly invade

if you wanted a duel go to a fight club
>>
>>335774317
The whole point of invasions in DaS3 is to punish people for being pussies and taking summons. How about balancing the invasion system so if somebody summons 1 dude, two invaders can imminently jump in. You so rarely get invaded by more than one invader it's borderline bullshit.
>>
>>335774821
>>Turn poise on. Increase effectiveness of hyper armor.
>I agree, Dark Souls I poise is the best in the series. Poising through attacks to land a devastating blow in pvp was the best.

wrong lighter weapons could stack more poise and could've easily poised through any heavy weapons rendering them useless

you have NOT played through actual DaS1 pvp I see
>>
>>335774317
>>335774863
Oh and disabling the ability to summon more phantoms while invaded.
>>
>>335773986

So making them completely useless? Whats the point in having refined 40/40 builds?

Good way to force everyone to play one style.
>>
File: 1410702333586.jpg (62 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1410702333586.jpg
62 KB, 709x765
>>335774839
>that soul spear damage
good lord magic is cucked
>>
>>335774317

Hue, you do obviously, got ganked a few times too many or something?
>>
>>335774990
thats not soul spear
>>
>>335774821
I agree with everything but miracles. Throwing a goddamn lightening spear is worthless when you can achieve 6x the damage by firing a faster projectile from a greatbow.
>>
>>335774571
this, invaders had it easy for two games. ever since DaS3 came out invaders have been bitching because it actually makes you work for your embers.

>>335774863
and
>>335774935

seem like the only actual improvements i've seen suggested.
>>
File: Magnelett.png (834 B, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
Magnelett.png
834 B, 240x240
What do you mean about poise?

I sees it in the Stat screen
>>
>>335774839
If you think posting a video where you invaded a group of people too retarded to use the nearly unpunishable healing, in the only area in the game where enemies are still a threat with summons somehow proves that invading is reasonable then you're more retarded than that character looks.
>>
File: Screenshot_30.png (2 KB, 139x56) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_30.png
2 KB, 139x56
>>335775117
thanks papa
>>
>>335773986
Can we address the problem of hit confirms and rolling having no minimum stamina cost?

I'm not sure how to adjust the hit confirm problem, but how about this for rolling: it costs a minimum of X amount of stamina you can still roll without that amount but it will be a fat roll. That way you can still panic roll after fucking up your attacks to maybe get some distance but you won't get people R1 spamming until they're tapped only to roll away and get it all back instantly.
>>
>>335774935
>wants to invade.
>but wants the game to roll out the red carpet for him.

You should try a bit harder.
>>
Poise is fucking garbage. Game feels like a mix between Bloodborne and Dark Souls with a tab bit of Demon's Souls in term of combat which miles better than this retarded poise shit from DaS1 and 2.

Poise was the adaptabiliy of Dark Souls especially in pvp. Where people had to make sure they reached poise caps not to get completly fucked up by combos especially from greatswords. Poise in pve just lets you face tank bosses to death which is fucking boring. Like 4kings for example. Everyone would just fucking stack full havels or mossgiants, 2h a weapon and just chrug your way through.

Hyperarmor >>>>>> Poise
>>
File: Capture.png (477 KB, 1464x604) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
477 KB, 1464x604
>>335774925
I played a decent amount, I've got more hours on PS3. I only really played with the Claymore and after tanking a hit or two, or after finishing my running attack, I'd still have enough stamina to hit them once or twice and kill them, stunning them so that they couldn't roll away. I do know what I'm talking about, but experience is subjective and I'm sure we've both found how to utilize our builds against shitters.
>>
>>335773986
>HERE'S HOW YOU FIX THIS GAME
-> Quit to Main Menu
-> [Quit Game]

There, I just made DS3 a much better game that probably only needs a tiny bit of code and UI.

How is "Exit Game" not in the fucking in game menu?
>>
>>335775115
I was kinda pissed of when I found lightning spear because my shortbow did more damage.
>>
>>335773986
>Being this much of a shitter
I'll give you the whole miracle thing is a disaster and should go back to being balanced like it was in DaS1. Hell, magic in general needs fixing and rebalancing. Look at this shit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YitZ4JYZG6g
>>
>>335773986
or maybe you just git gud
>>
File: Cggb6ZEUIAET513.jpg (153 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Cggb6ZEUIAET513.jpg
153 KB, 1024x576
>>335775160
dude dont get smart with me

the one thing a host cannot replenish is their estus unless you die

if they keep going back to get more phantoms then you keep hiding

you GET estus back every time you kill a phantom

it might take awhile but its always a sure way to win in my books, you've got to be patient, you've got to be a predator

its more fun that way, that way it feels more like Game animals

there is always dueling clubs to practice to git gud

here have some settlement invasions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbCxl3OcROs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5aPAzGVJVQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S51TArt_XM8

>>335775376
I didnt mean just trading

you forgot about ignoring attacks and going straight for the back stab
>>
>>335775115
Honestly, I've never really invested in Faith or Intel so I probably don't know enough about them. I completely forgot that Lightning Spear was a thing, thinking about it now I agree that something like that should do damage. When I thought Miracles, I thought about the healing ones and those two ones that push people away, which I didn't think should do damage. Wrath of The Gods in DaSI was far too powerful, it should have just been used to repel enemies, not kill them.
>>
>>335775337
Without using a katana running attack or magic, catching up to someone is absolutely retarded in DaS3. People can run circles forever while summoning and re-summoning phantoms forever.
>>
>>335775387
This has infuriated me since DaS1.
>>
>>335773986
>Turn poise on. Increase effectiveness of hyper armor
>R1's cost 50% more stamina per swing, cumulative

Pick one

also what about sunbro invaders? who do they get priority for?
>>
>>335775558
Oh yeah those are fine. Although all the buff miracles are shit too.
>>
People who take Dark Souls pvp seriously are so retarded.

Probably all too shit to play actually balanced games with real pvp competition.
>>
>>335775743
Average person, both phantoms+hosts AND invaders, playing DaS3 is a complete shitter. I don't really get it.
>>
>>335775609
Honestly, I just open task manager before I load DS games. That way, I can alt-tab and press the old, "End Process" quit button.

Which I would super not need to do if these games would let you exit through the in game menu.
>>
>>335775541
>you forgot about ignoring attacks and going straight for the back stab
I've never been a backstab or parry person, I've always seen them as easy mode and a little cheap. I've accidentally gotten backstabs, or have been unfairly backstabbed due to the netcode and I've just decided to not use them in PVP. They never feel deserved because and honestly should never have been included in pvp the way they did. Maybe only with certain weapons, while the larger ones you need to do the Bloodborne thing? Idk, all I know its it was a pretty piss poor way of getting a victory and that's why hardly anybody used them, or at least in my experience.
>>
>>335775634
Sunbros get priority for worlds that are already being invaded for some jolly co-operation invasions. It's actually a lot of fun, I only invade as a sunbro now and it's pretty great.

>>335773986
Nerf the fucking Estoc.
>>
File: 1440401810106.jpg (6 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1440401810106.jpg
6 KB, 200x150
Uh...guys..?

http://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Pale+Tongue
>>
>>335775890
The only thing wrong with the estoc is that poise is turned off.

Turning on poise would be the optimal way to fuck over these r1 spammers.
>>
>>335775882
exactly there is a reason why das1 poise was so broken that they changed it to the way it is now

right now it takes a bit of skill to offensively use the poise

it works on mobs too, I've poised through shitton of attacks with my R2 on BOSSES that looked like it SHOULD've stopped me but it didnt
>>
>>335776003
What?
>>
>>335776037
That's not poise, mongoloid. Those are hyper armor frames.
>>
File: GrahamNortonTony.jpg (28 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
GrahamNortonTony.jpg
28 KB, 620x372
>Full paladin build
>Heavy armor
>Wait for my gap to cast lightning stake
>Use the weapon art to cast it with hyper armor
>Cast interrupted by a single r1
>>
>>335776003
What exactly am I supposed to be seeing here?
>>
>>335774839
You don't always get situations like that, especially in the early game where mobs die in one hit to pretty much everything.

Not to mention the fact that most phantom groups stick right next to each other constantly and are melee.
>>
>>335776037
>right now it takes a bit of skill to offensively use the poise
Honestly, I beat Dark Souls III a couple of days ago and never found poise to be an issue. But hearing all these people whine about it makes it sound like there's an issue which didn't effect my specific build. And I don't want to be the guy who goes "works fine for me" so I'm being a little sympathetic, because it sure sounds like there's an issue. Which if is actually how it's being described, would make Dark Souls I poise the best in the series.
>>
>>335773986
Poise would be enough

>Invaders only invade a group's world if no solo "rooms" are available.

Nice job proving you're a fucking retard.
>>
>YOU WERE INDICTED

I truly miss this.
>>
>>335776065
>>335776194
gee idk all the hitler propaganda maybe
>>

What is this dumbass shit? When playing solo, it's host against the environment. Throw an Invader in and it's Host against the environment + other player.

How's that fair? There is a reason they decided to pair you with host who's with phantom.
>>
>>335775470
LOL that video so true. All I ever used was replenishment before finally rerolling when I found lightning spear. What a fucking joke magic tree.
>>
>>335776513
>wiki's get defaced

wowwwww I'm pressing the edit button and nothings happening wowwwwww
newfag
call us when something interesting happens
>>
>>335773986
Ew, get the fuck out.
>>
>>335774863
Matching number of invaders to number of summons+host seems the most logical. Maybe have a random chance between equal numbers and -1 for invaders, or a random delay on the last invader's entrance.
>>
>>335776776
What's wrong, r1 spammer? Worried that you'd have to learn a few different strategies?
>>
>>335776848
Getting real tired of you faggots bitching about people using the attack button.
>>
>>335773986
Besides poise and blue eye orbs this is all retarded.
>>
>>335776848
can't you just use a shield, or roll?
>>
>>335776917
Perhaps you should realize that the game has more than one attack? You're no better than mages who stand back and spam soul spear in co op.
>>
>>335776179
fine lets call it "hyper" armor

its fine and works well in pvp
>>335776406
people tend to not understand how it works

thats why Im mad at people who dont get "hyper armor" and why its good for balance

>>335776356
then keep running, hide well and if people REFUSE to leave the bonfire then stay around, you're doing far more damage to their time then just outright killing them

and to multiple people

PATIENCE is what makes you roll your tongues

>>335776848
it would actually make it WORSE for ultra weapons draining their stamina FAR too much that you'd only be able to attack ONCE in PVE and PVP other wise aiming for a 2nd hit would just lead to getting hit
>>
>>335777019
If you have trouble against someone who just spams R1 maybe you need to get better at the game.
>>
>>335777019
Perhaps you should realize that Dark Souls is poor man's Bloodborne and that trick weapons were infinitely better than whatever hundreds of shitty weapons every single Dark Souls have provided.

PCucks GET OUT
>>
>>335776848
What's wrong faggot don't know how to fucking parry?
>>
>>335777096
seriously holy shit

you're not supposed to trade you're not supposed to trade

its like one of the more easy things to punish

its like these people dont know the concept of spacing or punishing at all
>>
>>335773986
>Invaders only invade a group's world if no solo "rooms" are available. A queue is created to ensure an invader is never alone, while the server continues trying to find a 1v1 for the invader to reduce wait times.
absolutely retarded

if you want a 1v1 duel, use a red soapstone
>>
Games fine as is, 2/10 on your suggestions, you suck
>>
>>335774925
there has to be some kind of middle ground for dark souls 1 poise and my idea has always been if they're going to separate equip load and stamina then make VIT be a required stat for armor so poise tanking people have to include it in their build and would probably have to put fewer points into pumping a damage stat
>>
>respec doesn't let you drop levels
>>
>>335776406
>Dark Souls I poise the best in the series
In that it works? Sure.

For balance? Fuck no. DS1 poise literally makes the whirlwind happen. Backstab or bust. If you just waltz through an attack you get the backstab. So you get people stacking poise that just circle until they get you and the only way to hit them is circle outside them and backstab them.

It's boring, it's shit. It completely dominates the meta. And the counter would never work in DS3. Fuck that shit right off. Just needs to work on attack windup and recovery on Greatsword type weapons and slower. Longsword and Rapier type weapons wouldn't be nearly as good if that were the case.
>>
>>335777050
I liked DaS2's version of poise (DaS1 poise system with nil regen), but it really needed a visible poise meter so you could anticipate and mitigate the effect of being staggered.
>>
>poise should come back!!!!!!!!!

Are you implying you wouldn't flinch from a longsword stab if you were wearing armor?

Protip: full armor NEVER EVER existed in ANY civilization. Knights were wearing chainmail AT MOST, leather in most cases.
>>
>>335777272
>waaaaaah I want to twink with endgame equipment
>>
>>335773986
My fix would be to have poise work against one handed swings, or atleast have them deal less poise dmg/have less hyper armor.
I liked how in 1 you couldn't just mash r1 one handed, because you'd deal way less poise damage, and would lose trades against 2 haned pokes. Now it really doesn't matter if you go 1 or 2 hands, since everything either staggers or doesn't and everything comboes twice. Why would anyone ever use a longsword with 2 hands, since the attacks have worse range, dunno about exact speed if its faster or slower, and the dmg increase is negligible.
>>
File: magic op.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
magic op.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>335774990
Until they make magic not take 50 years to cast anything even with full ring set up and also be squishy as fuck due to the stat requirements, it will forever be cucked in DaS3.

On the bright side, if you actually do manage to meet someone retarded enough to be hit by it, you'll probably 1 or 2 shot them.
>>
File: Dark sword so OP amrite.webm (3 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
Dark sword so OP amrite.webm
3 MB, 853x480
>>335777276
>attack windup
honestly even as a UGS user, that would make ultra weapons the meta

I like it the way it is now, it gives them a chance

a small chance in my case
>>
>>335777196
>you're not supposed to trade you're not supposed to trade
Unless you're using thrusting attacks, of course. Then trading with the leo ring is the best course of action.
>>
>>335777440
that scrub did not know soul stream is ONLY for obscuring ring and sniping
>>
>>335777478
I never have trouble hitting UGS mid-swing and rolling out of the way, honestly. I do use rather fast weapons though.
>>
>>335777050
Why do you run directly into his face to the point where you're physically touching him before you swing? This results in you getting stunned before your hyperarmour can kick in because he's using a faster weapon.

You're using a UGS, you should be judging your ranges and trying to attack at max range to avoid this. If he was any sort of competent rapier user with a build that did decent damage (which he is not), you'd have been shit on because you're too needlessly aggressive to the point of throwing your range advantage out the window.
>>
>>335777402

But this isnt real life we are talking about, its a video game. Or are you completely fucking retarded and thought dragons were real?

Its a video game and poise is balance within the video game. Same reason a single bullet usually doesnt kill people in fps while it would drop most people.
>>
>>335777440
Crystal magic weapon is a good buff when you have high INT and Farron Flashsword exists. Magic still destroys in PVE with things like Crystal Soul Spear so I don't know why people bitch about it and in PVP it's the same old shit of course people will dodge it's not that hard but this time around there's Farron Flashsword which has roll and sprint attacks. Deep Souls and Affinity need to be fixed BADLY they do shit damage even when built for and have HORRIBLE tracking and don't last nearly long enough for PVE or PVP.
>>
>>335773986
>>Invasions give priority to solo players.

>There can be set -ups and builds that are great for pve but shit for pvp
>Therefore the people that build to kill people and invade should get "fair" 1v1s against the people doing pve because "YOU WANT TO BE EMBERED YOU BETTER BE READY FOR THE CONSEQUENCES, invading of course should be totally risk free tho BUT FUCK YOU EMBERED GUY I HAD TO WORK FOR MY RED EYE ORBS"

Your average invader is such a whiney baby.
>>
how do you deal with roll-spamming lads
>>
>>335773986
>R1's cost 50% more stamina per swing, cumulative
so, unless you respec with massive points in to boosting stamina everybody gets like 2-3 swings at most with regular weapons?

That's terrible.
>>
>>335777707
No it's not a balance within the video game, it's a nuisance.
Bloodborne mastered the PvP aspect of Souls games but Pcucks can't handle that fact so they think their hundreds of shitty weapons can make up for the fact that none of them feels good to use.

Light armor, rolling and good movesets do the trick
THE TRICK WEAPONS FAGGOTS SOMETHING YOU'LL NEVER EVER HAVE "MASTER RACE"
>>
>>335777829
I know. You'd actually have to press the other buttons.
>>
>>335777812
You keep walking towards them wthile the retards wasted their stamina rolling.

Keep the mind game strong.
>>
whats poise
>>
>>335777829
>massive points in to boosting stamina
But the game only gives you 10 more points of stamina between 40 END and 99 END. I don't know why you wouldn't cap it anyways as almost every kind of build.
>>
>>335774571
I hate seeing people whinge about the invasion system. You lose literally nothing by failing an invasion other than a bit of pride. I had about 15 invasions today before the server shut down for maintenance and ended up losing 3 because of ganks and you dont see me bitching.
Invaders need to learn where to invade and how to use the level for maximum dickishness if they wanna succeed.
>>
>>335777891
It's just forcing everyone to act like they are playing with a heavy weapon.

The caveat to only being able to swing a couple times was heavy damage and stun potential, apply that to lighter weapons and you just turn them to shit.

If you are tired of being punished by faster weapons, work on your technique that is letting you get punished by faster weapons.
>>
>>335777113
>bloodborne's pvp doesn't even work
>20fps
such a fun game.
>>
File: 0 (10).webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
0 (10).webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>335777868
>you'll never experience the satisfaction of parrying a heal ever again
I'm depressed now.
>>
>>335777196
>you're not supposed to trade

Says who? That's a key part of my strategy. It only fucks me over when I go against similar builds.
>>
>>335777812

Overshoot your attack. You basically have a split second window between rolls to get your weapon to hit them. So theyll basically roll into it. Certain weapons like the washing pole or estoc for example deal with rolling niggers very well. Just need to find the right weapon you want to use if youre against using those but honestly rolling is insanely strong this game but not much of an issue when its 1v1 unless the invader tries to get you to come and fight on uneven terms but if thats the case just use your seed of a tree giant. Im aware you wont always have one but when you do its great
>>
>>335778052
Say that to the community that will still play this game 1 or 2 years from now while Cuck Souls is just another shitty installment of a dead series. Enjoy your annual sequel Bamco faggot.

JAPAN STUDIO SHITS ALL OVER YOUR CRAPPY BRAND

>>335778093
FUUUUCK THIS IS WHAT I LIVE FOR
Now that's visceral, aggressive, engaging, relentless
FUN
Not this shitty ass Dark Souls
>>
>>335777703
actually I was being pretty scrubby that fight

normally I'd use more rolling R1s

>>335777668
if anything having the poise on the wind up will make it easier to do that
>>
>>335777868
"Pcucks" didn't develop the game, you stupid cunt. God damn, you're so stupid you make my fucking head hurt. Kill yourself.
>>
>>335778219
>Enjoy your annual sequel Bamco faggot.
They just announced that they are working on a new IP and aren't developing anymore souls games at this time. keep up.
>>
>>335773986
"I don't want straight swords to be OP as shit, I want UGS and greataxes to be OP as shit".
>>
>>335778247
NO BUT YOU DEFEND IT LIKE IT'S THE ONLY GAME YOU'VE HAD THIS YEAR

OH WAIT THAT'S PROBABLY TRUE KEK

>>335778295
NEW IP MADE BY BAMCO LEL ENJOY YOUR REHASHED CRAP AND MORE FAN SERVICE
>>
>>335778228
>if anything having the poise on the wind up will make it easier to do that
Yeah true. Better that happens than the unfortunate UGS user gets estoc'd though.
>>
>>335778024
You have to track back to where you died in your own world to get your souls back when you die, it isn't nothing. If they removed that, I would stop griping about the priority fir ganksquads
>>
>>335777478
What SL is that?
>>
>>335778219

>being this late on news

Oh silly anon.. Atleast try to act like you know what youre talking about
>>
>>335778228
Not having a go at you m8 you display some solid reads, just need to abuse your range more it's literally the only major flaw but keep at it.
>>
>wanting poise

The game would just turn back into back stab fishing again.
>>
>>335778364
ENJOY YOUR SHITTY NAMCO BANDAI SEQUEL
THEM AND THEIR TOYS FOR CHILDREN

I'll stick with Japan Studio and SONY
>>
>>335773986
Poise is working as intended.
>>
>>335778093
>all that over the top blood splatter
I miss that from DaS3
>>
>>335778038
I'm mostly annoyed that this game has useless poise outside the shit hyper armor that isn't active for the entire animation and there's no point wasting levels in VIT because the heavy armor with poise doesn't give you any real extra survivability because of the pants on head retarded way defense works in this game that only requires you to be wearing 4 pieces of armor to get the significant boost to defense
>>
>>335774925
bruh there only like 3 armour sets that could tank a 2H UGH attack and they left you so heavy you had to sacrifice both ring slots for havels and fap.

if this would be such a problem then wheres the vids of SS users out combing giantdads for DS1?

have you even played ds1 or are you just talking out you ass?
>>
>turn poise on.

Thanks dude thanks i love having a meta where swinging an ugs is a free backstab for the enemy
>>
>>335778408
Backstabs aren't that strong now though.
>>
>>335778459
It's not working if it's turned off.
>>
All I want is for STR to be a bit more viable and not just trading blows through hyper armor.

If the opponent plays smart, they can just roll through everything you do because they can roll eight or nine times, but you can only swing your weapon three or four times max.

Rolling is way too safe and easy in this game.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 349x237) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 349x237
The best thing about this game is the amount of asshurt it creates for poise-fags.
Your days of slapping on retarded looking havels armor and walking into attack to start spammin r1 are over, better start actually learning to play now.
>>
>>335778505
It's not supposed to work.
>>
>>335778506
fucking this, increase the stamina needed to roll by at least double the current amount
>>
>>335778487
dagger or estoc lol backstab weeee
>>
File: 1336711752624.gif (889 KB, 212x176) Image search: [Google]
1336711752624.gif
889 KB, 212x176
>>335778219
>THIS IS FOR THE PLAYERS *holds up ps4 cand crys*
>>
>>335778506
They need to bring back Tranquil Walk of Peace.
>>
>>335778505
? Its just a hold over flag from the BB engine. The only thing poise affects in das3 is how easily you get staggered out of rolls
>>
>>335778558
no one used daggers in DS1 bruv.
>>
>>335773986
Which one though? I just started playing the first one, Dark Souls.
>>
>>335778498
They're pretty good with hornets and high critical. They would easily become the best option if you could walk through a poke for one.
>>
>turn poise on
Has anyone actually looked at that video closely? His poise instantly resets to full after a single stagger, God I cant imagine why anyone would want that.
>>
>>335778219
Japan Studio was better with series like Patapon.
>>
>>335778580
I would be fine with the current poise system if it actually increased hyper armor and heavy armor sets themselves were worth wearing, but instead it's just that roll stagger shit
>>
>>335777440
https://youtu.be/M-R3-n5p6t0
Here's magic done right. Glass cannon as fuck but hes only SL 54
>>
>>335778603
For the dedicated backstab/parry fishing they sure fucking did. Silver tracer was the big one.
>>
>>335773986
longswords dont need nerfs, every other weapon needs a buff.
>>
My suggestions
>dorkmoons counter invade any red in areas that are after abyss watchers, or anywhere if the host is NG+ or beyond
>sentinels only counter invade if the host has way of blue
>if a host has 2 friendly phantoms white stoned summoned two antagonist phantoms can invade, dried finger still allows a fourth but kicks them to the top of the que with heavily reduced invasion cooldown
>>
File: 1432973128090.jpg (22 KB, 276x326) Image search: [Google]
1432973128090.jpg
22 KB, 276x326
Is it even possible to wear heavy armor and use a great weapon with a shield without being overburdened?

I just want to use Catarina armor with Grass Shield and Black Knight Greataxe, but I swear I'm going to have to put like 50 points into vitality to even make it close, and that's with Havel's Ring.
>>
>>335777723
>PVE with things like Crystal Soul Spear so I don't know why people bitch about it

Most of that is coming from hybrid builds. I was rolling a dex/int hybrid and ended up just ditching int entirely since it was doing a fraction of the damage my dex attacks where doing despite having 5 or so more lvls at any given time. Int does'nt start doing good damage till you've at least hit 50.
>>
I agree that we need dks1 poise back.

But 50% stamina for r1 is retarded. The thing they have to do is nerf the damage output for all SS and rapiers. Its crazy. Given how fast they are it should be almost a 50% damage nerf
>>
Why do people have such a retarded "all or nothing" mindset when it comes to poise? It doesn't have to make you an immovable tank that shrugs off FUGS like it's nothing, it just would be nice if havel could stand through one estoc poke.
>>
>>335774990
>>335777440
Is pyromancy any good?
>>
>>335778737
that would just make the game too easy. nerf longsowrds
>>
>>335778679
Why would anyone use the shit tracer and not a chaos rapier that is pretty much flat out better for everything? Or just a normal rapier if they had the dex for scaling.
>>
how do you deal with controls in this game? I have never played souls game before but finally decided to try ds3. I beat the first boss with pyromancer but wanted to try different classes. I was mostly practicing with that icy miniboss at the start and what I found was that camera was pretty bad, it keeps turning away when running next to walls and lock-on mechanic seems horribly short. you can lock on target only when you stand pretty close to enemy and as soon as he moves couple of meters away lock-on turns off which is pretty confusing in the middle of the fight. anyone feels controls are clunky? how did you get past it?
>>
File: well can you.jpg (48 KB, 539x467) Image search: [Google]
well can you.jpg
48 KB, 539x467
>>335778679
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

DOESNT ANYONE REMEMBER THIS?
>>
>>335778930
Pyromancy is the best caster option right now
It pretty much goes like
Just viable=pyromancy>Faith buffs>shit>sorcery>super shit>hexes>offensive miracles

Magic is all sorts off fucked this game in pretty much all categories, I fully expect pyromancy to get nerfed to bring it down to the other magic shity standereds.
>>
>>335778984

disable camera auto wall recovery.

as far as the lock on this game has the worst out of the series. short range and you need to be facing the enemy directly.

In the others the enemy just needed to be on the screen and it would lock on to the closest. It also worked through walls
>>
>>335778883
I can't speak for what it's like to actually level an INT build. I just did a respec to 50 int on my sl 120 character and reinforced the right staff and wore the rings. Playing INT at the point where you have an offhand scholar candlestick and all the sorc dmg buff rings is really fun.
>>
>>335778880
Throw that Grass crest into the trash and pick anything lighter. The stamina regen buff is so small its not even worth it. Spend those souls on munching real grass if you want more stamina regen.
>>
>>335778357
Yeah but its not that far and you should be familiar with the level enough to snag your souls and run away. I do agree with you though, its a huge annoyance and doesn't make sense to lose souls as any kind of phantom, especially red.
>>
File: 18.jpg (124 KB, 579x599) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
124 KB, 579x599
>invasionfags bitching about unfairness
>>
>>335778984

Turn off wall recovery or whatever it's called
Lock on against bosses will always work from maximum range, if not its still a fair distance for regular enemies
Don't rely on lockon anyway, you shouldn't need it and it limits movement more often than not
>>
File: Autism.png (23 KB, 491x312) Image search: [Google]
Autism.png
23 KB, 491x312
>>335773986
This is you.
>>
>>335777868
>Bloodborne mastered the PvP aspect of Souls games

literally the stupidest shit I've ever read, the only way you could actually fucking believe this is if BB was your introduction to the series and you only heard about it because it was advertised heavily as a PS4 exclusive

I've played every single Souls game and Bloodborne had the worst PvP out of all of them by a mile. Parrying is the worst it's ever been mechanically even though viscerals are pretty nice visually. Blood Vial spamming is infinitely worse than invaders getting 7 estus. Phantom range on extended weapons is almost intolerably bad. Fewer weapons and low softcaps makes the game really stale and pretty much killed build and playstyle variety. This extends to PvE as well though it affects PvP a lot more. It's thanks to this that Bloodborne is essentially dead already, I got on the other day and got maybe three invasions in an hour. It's the only Souls game where I got the platinum and dropped it less than 10 hours afterwards whereas I managed to put at least 300 hours into every other installment with over 1200 in DkS1.

Bloodborne had the best PvE, sure, but the worst PvP by a very large margin.
>>
>>335778983
Because they built dex? I don't know what to tell you man.
>>
File: 1448232941537.gif (1 MB, 211x203) Image search: [Google]
1448232941537.gif
1 MB, 211x203
Holy shit this patch

>be me
>see PS4 updated DaS3
>launch DaS3
>read in the notes that blueberries got fixed
>equip Blue Sentinels item
>summoned after only 30 seconds wait time
>kill Dark Spirit
>return to my world
>insta summon again

Thank you based From I knew it was smart to wait and not farm Silver K***ghts for 15 hours
>>
>>335778357
You get barely any souls from pvp anyway, so you could just let those go, and kill the 3 golden fatties any time you need souls for something.
>>
>>335779382
Who's the artist?
>>
>turn on game
>An update is available, you will not be able to use network features until you install it
>No update queued
>>
>>335773986
>my game

Fuck off PVPfag.
>>
>>335779382
is this true? are summons finally working for darkmoon ?
>>
>>335773986
Do you want battles to last forever?
>>
Playing pure Sorcery is fucking Hell. I still haven't beaten Curse Rotted Greatwood, a boss I usually beat in 20 seconds or so, because it takes two fucking FP bars to destroy his crotch-boils.
>>
>>335779382
SL?
>>
FIX
THE
TEXTURE
POPINS
ON
THE
PS4
VERSION
>>
>>335773986
R1s costing 50% more for great axe or hammers would be shit. How about making Great Hammers good? I get 80 more damage from Dragonslayer Greataxe than old Demon King Hammer. I'd love to use the hammer but the damage difference seems too large to ignore. Is there anything the hammer has going for it?
>>
>>335773986
Add something like
>remove FP costs of special weapon moves (just treat them like additional movesets)
and I agree with you.
>tune down pyromancy
>>
>>335779157
Well the only reason I have it is because of that regen bonus, I just throw it on my back and two-hand the BKG. Would the Chloranthy Ring be enough and I can just go without a shield?

Even without the shield I'm still overburdened with Catarina armor, though, which is fucking gay. The BKG is just so goddamn heavy but it's so damn good.
>>
>>335779509
>>335779563
naw he is lying. shit don't work still. I'm SL 25 with +2 weapon, perfect candidate for blueberry summoning but I don't get shit. PAL PS4 here with open matchmaking. Shit's just busted and working only for a select few who probably have all kinds of open ports and are literally attack by hackers on a daily basis. There's no other explanation
>>
>>335773986
If you are invading via Red Eye Orb instead of Red Sign Soapstone you have no basis to complain. If anything it should be the opposite. The more phantoms a host has the more likely they are to be invaded. This way an invader can try to back off and wait for invader reinforcements.

Invaders should be a counterbalance to players trivializing the game through co-op rather than a no-risk griefer's paradise. It would be pretty neat if invaders could help bosses actually as the health increases aren't enough.
>>
>>335779135
>>335779253
thanks, will try
>>
File: not this one you retard.jpg (131 KB, 787x830) Image search: [Google]
not this one you retard.jpg
131 KB, 787x830
>>335779445
>>
>>335779379
But the damage difference on critical between a rapier and a tracer is barely noticeable, and you can buff a rapier.
A rapier even comes with all its good perks, like better poke range and shield faggotry.
Anyone using a dark silver shitter was doing it for the edgyness, not for minmax backstab & parry fagplay.
>>
File: dfadsgadfgadfgadfgafd.jpg (89 KB, 1025x731) Image search: [Google]
dfadsgadfgadfgadfgafd.jpg
89 KB, 1025x731
I initially disliked having to deal with so many phantoms

then I got clever, I started thinking about ways to ambush and demolish their phantoms

then just seeing the FEAR from the host gives you more orgasm any onesided fight ever could

the only people who'd summon at the start are scrubs in the first place
>>
>>335773986
>Turn poise on. Increase effectiveness of hyper armor.
Ok
Stamina consumption is fine
This is stupid. Increase the scaling of some of the weaker weapons.
>Give Dorkmoons their Blue Eye Orb back and bring Indictments back.
Ok
Fuck off I like invading into multiple people
I recently had to alt-F4 from an invasion because of a controller/mouse bug. Getting disconnected from another player isn't a big deal, and does not affect you at all when you're invaded.
>Kill whoever decided that offensive miracles shouldn't be able to deal damage, and adjust them to make them useful.
I'm ok with buffing spells, though I think the cast speeds need to go up
>>
>>335773986
t. Guy that never got good.
>>
>>335773986
Make invaders equal to (host + phantoms) - 1 whenever possible. Parity skews things too far in favor of invaders since they have the entire level helping them.
>>
>>335780027
>Stamina consumption is fine
Straight swords need either like a 10-20% increase of cost or to have AR cut, they do like 80% the damage of larger weapons for half the stamina and come out twice as quick.
>>
>>335780172
Fixing poise and increasing the scaling of other weapons would be enough of a nerf to straight swords.
>>
>>335779353
>using any greatsword

Even after the buff they're nothing remarkable, why the fuck would someone complain about them?
>>
>>335779606
Both Chloranthy and Grass crest are pretty much useless unless they buff them at some point. The boosts they give are barely noticeable (like horrible single digit % sized buffs), while eating grass actually gives a buff that is worth while.
I would even prefer the pretty horrible ring of favor over them if you aren't using it already. If you don't even want to bother with parrying for reasons, you don't need any offhand.
>>
>>335780228

This greatswords are awful against any half decent host, you have no way to punish them for chugging
>>
>>335773986
>Get the fuck off my game

That's why you are alone and nobody enjoys your company, you lonely, sad, faggot.
>>
File: astora charrgee.webm (2 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
astora charrgee.webm
2 MB, 853x480
>>335780294
thank god I use the astora greatsword
>>
>>335780237
the ring can give you to +10, shield i dont know but i guess the grass only gives you +5...

they all seem pretty shitty desu senpai
>>
>>335776848
I'd like to at least swing my greatsword 3 times before I fall over from exhaustion.
>>
>>335780402

The exception proves the rule.
Also it's an UGS
>>
>>335780402

>that sippy punish

You're doing God's work, son.
>>
>>335780128
>Make invaders equal to (host + phantoms) - 1 whenever possible
That is all that needs to be done.

I suspect the disturbing amount of players going through stages with phantoms are just doing so as a preemptive measure against invader griefers. Blue Sentinels would be a nice theoretic answer to this but the entire covenant is broken, especially with "Way of Blue" as a further requisite.
>>
HOW TO FIX DARK SOULS 3:

MORE SWAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1461305757795.jpg (16 KB, 376x419) Image search: [Google]
1461305757795.jpg
16 KB, 376x419
>>335774863
I've only been invaded by multiple people when im alone, it's hilarious how backwards it is
>>
>>335778534
Then why is it a stat on every peice of armour and why is there specific gear that boosts it.

As of now it does basically nothing, but it is fully functional if you change a 0 to a 1 in the code.
>>
>>335774863
No, the whoel point of invasion is to fuck somebody's game up, it's literally a griefing mechanic and you lose all right to complain if you invade, you are the person trying to disrupt somebody's playthrough, so he has every right use whatever he wants to stop you.
>>
so are you not on a server or w/e unless you use the finger?

they only way i get invaded is if i pop that thing.

i remember in DS1 i would always get on the short walk from the blacksmith to the forest and that took like 15 seconds....now its like i go through the entire game and dont get invaded.
>>
>>335780725
>Someone invades me
>He bows
>Run up and back stab him

What's wrong with these people?
>>
>>335780725
if you dont like it play offline;)

oh whats that? you want to play with tips and other players? well thats the trade off.
>>
>>335780421
Oh, my bad for not checking that the grass effect is also trash. Well it atleast it doesn't take a ring or shield slot, might as well use it since its just a consumable (even if its pretty bad). Stacking stamina regen doesn't seem to be worth it, since even if you stack it all its barely noticeable.
>>
>>335778093
I miss dashing.

And trick weapons. Weapon arts is okay but their one trick ponies where as which you'd get a new array of attacks + transformation attacks.

At least charge attacks are back.
>>
>>335773986
>remove vitality
>equip load tied to strength
>movement speed and rolling tied to dex
Would it work?
>>
>>335780842
But I can always summon help, that's within my rights to do to stop your griefing.
>>
>>335780842
Or you can just deal with the way it currently works :^)
>>
>>335780897
No.

they just need to do what DS1 did, lagstabs and all.
>>
>>335780237
I might be able to make it work then, damn shame that those stamina regen boosts are so negligible, though. I really kind of don't want to be eating grass all the damn time.
>>
>>335780927
FUCKING ESTUS CHUGGING GRIEFER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>335780832
So you came looking for PvP, but what if the host doesn't want it? Are you going to leave his world, or will you still try to kill him?
>>
File: 1461392084315.jpg (43 KB, 241x241) Image search: [Google]
1461392084315.jpg
43 KB, 241x241
>>335780927
>griefing
>>
>>335780986
He is using the Red Eye Orb. By default he is banking on the opportunity to gank a player trying to get through the single player content unlike the truly honrable Master Race Red Soapstone players.

Is it any wonder why Red Eye Orb invaders do they best to keep their SL low?
>>
File: 20160425112807_1.jpg (353 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
20160425112807_1.jpg
353 KB, 1360x768
>>335780932
i do ;)
>>
>>335780534
Just swamps?
More TOXIC swamps!
Oh oh, maybe have a bleed swamp too.
Maybe just have a swamp made out of those little maggots.
>>
Yo anyone got a picture of the dancers face? Need to reveal the truth to the world.
>>
>>335781103
I murder retarded hosts with the sunbro soapstone.

Also twinking is more or less fucked.
>>
File: 1460026724371.png (63 KB, 500x424) Image search: [Google]
1460026724371.png
63 KB, 500x424
>find Rosaria
>give her tongues I found in loot
>decide I want to respec and maybe change appearance
>need pale tongues for it
>have to invade
>everywhere is a gank squad
I just wanted to change my stats. Why doesn't this game has soul vessels like 2?
>>
File: 1457723857542.png (356 KB, 400x573) Image search: [Google]
1457723857542.png
356 KB, 400x573
>>335773986
too bad this change list will never be real
stay mad invadecuck, I hope you like taking my gank squad dick up your ass you fucking weak-ass nigger
>>
I just realized how much I fucking hated everything between High Wall of Lothric to Irithyll of the Boreal Valley.

Anyone else feel the same way?

Archdragon Peak was okay too, I guess.
>>
>>335773986
>Getting mad at being attacked
HAHAHAHAHA, do you think players should hit you once and stand there, letting you attack?
>>
>Progress through Cathedral of the Deep.
>Dude invades, he spawns near the knights at the fog gate.
>I'm up where Patches is disguised as Onionbro so I have a perfect view on the invader.
>wait a couple of seconds
>Blue Police arrives
>see how Dark Spirit changes rings, he now has the ring that makes him appear as host of embers
>Dark Spirit quickly runs to the area where you get to after the giant + slugs to make it more believable as that was the last place I cleared
>Blue Berry meets invader and think it's actually the host
>both progress forward toward the knight enemies
>Blueberry attacks the PVE enemies, Dark Spirit waits his perfect moment to kill Blueberry from behind
>Dark Spirit drops 'SORRY' and makes the Greirat gesture
>I laugh my ass off and use the elevator to go down to the Dark Spirit
>From the elevator hallway see that he is still in Curl Up gesture, surrounded by NPC Knights
>Use Seed of a Giant
>Dark Spirit gets hit, is almost dead
>panicly rolls toward the elevator / my position
>I stand behind the wall, unseen by Dark Spirit
>as he is about to reach the elevators safety I unsheathe my Katena and strike him down in a surprise attack
>take the elevator, casually without any gesture or acknowledgement

Subscribe and like, if I can get enough upboats I'll post the webum of this encounter
>>
I can kinda sympathize with people who bitch about getting ganked from what I've seen online, but I also can't.

Ine of my dorkmoon counter invasions went as such:
>be blueberry blade incoming
>see host use camo item in convenient and inconspicuous spot next to stairs by Grand Archive bonfire
>leaves it to me and a sunbro to kill invader
>we hunt him down and hes camping at the fucking stairs near the Prince Lothric fog gate
> does literally nothing but try to get enemies to kill us and hucks fireballs while we pick off those blue cape knight fuckers.
>manages to kill sunbro, heals and charges me now that he thinks the "stronger" of the phantoms is dead
> meets an unpleasant end from my onislayer weapon art while trying to huck another faggoty chaos orb

So theres shitters on both sides really.
>>
>>335781323
Somebody help a man out, I missed that meme when it was bein plastered every other thread. Where do I get more
>>
>>335781330
Basically his belief is that he should always win and if he doesn't then it's the game's fault.
>>
>>335781325
I hated the swamp
That's about it
>>
>>335779023
What does she say jf you tell her you can flu?
>>
Does DS3 still use that retarded Soul Memory shit from DS2, or did it go back to the DS1 system where matchmaking is all based off soul level?
>>
I'll give some suggestions too!

>Add a "permission to invade" system: when you use a Red Eye Orb, the player you're attempting to invade will get a notification saying "_______ wants to invade you! Do you give them permission?" and the player will have to give them permission to invade. If they don't, it will seek another player.
>If you do get invited to invade, you will not be able to use Estus or helping magic either
>The host can also kick you at any time
>>
>>335781510
she asks you to dilly he dragon hole
>>
>>335773986
>Invaders only invade a group's world if no solo "rooms" are available.
So what you're telling me is that after I kill a boss, I have to immediately summon phantoms if I don't want to be ganked by invaders because my ember was restored?

Because all of a sudden I've been moved to the top of the priority list

Dumb as hell man
>>
>>335781453
http://exhentai.org/g/610647/21b4149c56/
>>
>Get done with the swamp area
>Get another swamp area, but way more annoying and boring

oh my GOD

MIYAZAKI
>>
>>335781532
It's now SL + highest upgraded item ever created

This means matchmaking is much narrower in some cases
>>
>>335781532
Soul memeory is dead and fucking gone, thank christ for that.

MM in Das3 is a little bit different, it goes by Soul level, but it also goes by weapon upgrade level, so you can't invade in the first zone with a +10 weapon and hope to ever find anyone else but other twinks.

The upgrade restriction can be harsh since your upgrade level for matchmaking is the highest you've EVER upgraded something to, not just the highest your equipment is. But honestly all it means is that you can't twink early on with super maxed weapons.
>>
>>335781572
What
>>
>>335781658
It's actually supposed to be considered the same area even after you go down the ladder

They're both "Road of Sacrifices"
>>
>>335781501
It's DSP tier. It's not a turn based JRPG, it's an action JRPG. I bet he would ban the stamina depletion ring too because it punishes shield users too.
>>
File: 1451721244699.jpg (54 KB, 500x610) Image search: [Google]
1451721244699.jpg
54 KB, 500x610
>>335781629
You're a god, have some souls art
>>
File: 1461348480005.gif (684 KB, 288x192) Image search: [Google]
1461348480005.gif
684 KB, 288x192
>>335781629
tfw this masterpiece is already in my favs
>>
>>335780897
Yeah, lets make it so everyone needs 40 dex to be competitive in pvp. Why don't we just tie the most bs stat of ds2 with dex. I cansee nothing wrong with that
>>
Is Darkmoon blade worth it? I'm running a quality build but thinking of respecing my character to a faith build. Or should I stick with Lightning Blade (rip Sunlight Blade).
>>
>>335781567
God I hope you're trolling. Thats literally the worst idea ever. Noone will ever fucking click yes. Dark Souls is about vulnerability and striving to beat the odds, not being a faggoty faggot fest.
>>
>>335781194
>Maybe just have a swamp made out of those little maggots.
So a swamp that is completely harmless when you have a torch out?
>>
All I'm saying is if you fucking invade me while I'm streaming guess what I'm doing? I'm closing the fucking application if you want a 1v1 fight go play Street Fighter or KOF bum
>>
Why are souls fans so obsessed with fuckhuge swords? I never understood this.
>>
>>335773986
>Turn poise on
Opinion instantly ignored, hyperarmor is more than enough. Poise would make light weapons way more powerful.
>>
File: kill them with your mind.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
kill them with your mind.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>strength builds still dont swing large weapons faster

>large weapons forever relegated to shity meme builds and PVE only, because quick DEX weapons shit all over STR weapons in PVP
>>
>>335781325
I really don't like the swamp, because I would go astray all the time and the swamp water makes you move so fucking slow, other stuff was nice, especially the catacombs with all the wacky skellingtons, the skellyball with the crab inside and the knight slayer tsorig invasion, which rekt me the first time around.
>>
>>335781859
All of your 7 viewers think you're a huge faggot. Git gud
>>
>>335781906
There is literally two problems with strength weapons and they're stamina use and vitality being a stat instead of being tied to another stat (one of the most retarded additions to DS2 that literally nobody liked that they kept for some reason). If stamina use was a bit lower they'd be fine other than high weight.

As it stands having hyperarmor means you can easily trade with any dexfag if you don't suck. The only issue is low stamina forcing you to play very defensively instead of being aggressive.
>>
>>335781980
Trying 30 faggot and they encourage my cancerous behavior
>>
>>335781906
LOL
>>335777478
>>
>>335781840
I think that would be a cool idea, so you can't use your off hand 100% of the time.
>>
>>335781194
Don't forget to have a frost swamp.
>>
tl;dr

Game is fine like it is now
>>
File: lepepe.jpg (27 KB, 604x416) Image search: [Google]
lepepe.jpg
27 KB, 604x416
>>335781859
>alt+f4
>get banned from online play

thanks from!
>>
>>335773986

Why have invaders turned into such crybaby faggots.

I just know all the invaders complaining about gank squads are the type that immediately run and camp out by enemies whenever they invade a solo player as well.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.