[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PLAYSTATION PLUS MAY IGC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: Playstation Plus IGC.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Playstation Plus IGC.jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
The "free" games for May's Playstation Plus have been revealed.

>Switch Galaxy Ultra
>Table Top Racing: World Tour
>Tropico 5

Another month of Indie trash that nobody has even heard of. Not even paid shills would be able to defend Sony at this point.
Where my PS4 Bros at? THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!!
>>
File: 1440992720671.jpg (34 KB, 710x720) Image search: [Google]
1440992720671.jpg
34 KB, 710x720
If it makes you feel any better, XBLG games for may arent good either
>>
>>335773586
tropical 5 is fucking sweet though dude. but overall yeah it's ducked.
>>
File: 1315025443335.gif (495 KB, 400x301) Image search: [Google]
1315025443335.gif
495 KB, 400x301
>>335773586
I've come to accept IGC will continue to be shit, I'm only paying so I can keep playing Xrd online.
I actually really wanna play the racing game, and Tropico.

>>335773656
Unfortunately, this is also true.
I'm basically paying just to play Gears of War online at this point.
>>
>>335773807
Actually, I take that back.
Grid 2 is amazing, but I already own it on PC.
>>
Is the PSP God of War any good?
>>
I have a feeling that we're finally gonna get a worthwhile game in June due to E3. Sony is going to play their top cards to generate the best possible media press before their big show. Perhaps Killzone or Infamous Second Son. Screencap this.
>>
>>335773863
Hey that's great now yu out can own the superior ps4 version.
>>
>>335773965
No, it's an Xbone Games for Gold game.
Is it getting a PS4 port? I would get that.
>>
>>335774075
No its not I was just baiting but I doubt anyone here is going to bite.
>>
>>335773898
Chains of Olympus is okay.
Ghost of Sparta is bretty good.
>>
>>335773586
> Tropico 5

I was always interested in this game....

I guess I can finally try it out.
>>
>>335773586
>tropico is mainly a pc game therefore its shit
Fucking consolefags i swear to Kane
>>
>>335774535
More like OP is a falseflagger trying to shit all over sony with this thread. You fell for his bait.
>>
I don't know why they won't put more of their older first party games up there

Shadow Fall could repopulate its MP with a free version to people, and they could still make money by selling DLC and shit if people stay.
>>
>>335775124
it was just on sale for like $7
>>
Any word on Tropico 5 being a competent port? Played a ton of 3&4 on PC, but without all the hotkeys I get the feeling #5 will feel rather slow with a controller.
>>
>>335773586
>PS3 get actual games
>PS4 get bargain bin indie shit
I really fear for E3 this yeah
>>
>>335773586
>Where my PS4 Bros at? THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!!

You and your bros are to blame for this in the first place. PS+ offering was great until it mandatory for MP on PS4. Then Sony stopped giving a fuck because most will get it anyway.
>>
File: jakejillyhilly.gif (2 MB, 250x220) Image search: [Google]
jakejillyhilly.gif
2 MB, 250x220
>paying for online play
>>
If they're going to dig deep in the PS3 library they should have treated late-adopters to Bionic Command Rearmed 1, not the fucked sequel.
>>
>3 games

What happened to 6 games every month? Are they counting each version of a crossbuy multiplat as a different game now?

Are we ever going to get good games again? I'd even prefer going back to getting Classics every month.
>>
>>335775747
OP is being a lazy biased fuck.

Bionic Commando Rearmed 2, PS3
God of War: Ghost of Sparta, PS Vita
LocoRoco Cocoreccho!, PS3
Switch Galaxy Ultra, PS4, PS Vita
Table Top Racing: World Tour, PS4
Tropico 5, PS4
>>
>>335775747
>Are we ever going to get good games again?
no
online paywall is only thing sony needs now. game selection is irrelevant crap for them atm. just will use whatever cheapest option for them
>>
>>335773586
Why are these so garbage, gimme some good games holy shit
>>
Even the Xbox selection is dwindling down, although it at least has the perk of 360 shit being playable on the Bone.
>>
>We will never get a PS Plus as good as Dragon's Dogma or Demon's Souls back in the day again
>>
>thinking PS+ is for people who buy games

No, it's for people who barely buy games. For $50 a year you get plenty of game to play, some you would maybe never buy on your own. PS+ is also worth more the more platforms you have.
>>
Meh, this month is not that great for both parties.
>>
i'm so glad I don't care about online multiplayer.
never need to deal with this subscription crap on any system
>>
>>335776146
You were dumb enough to buy a console with paid internet yet no games, they know full well they can get away with suckering you of another 5 bucks per month.
>>
>>335776376
Actually that's pretty good for me. From that bunch I only have Peggle, and I've been wanting to get Defense Grid 2. Anyone know if Costume Quest 2 and the other Grid 2 are any good?
>>
>>335776340
yeah, it was a nice optional offer for those who have limited money and such.
but now it's mandatory for most of those who have PS4. therefore quality dropped significantly even for those who have all 3 systems.
>>
>MFW I could have bought Rachet & Clank with the money I wasted on this bullshit subscription
I hope they're saving something special for June because of E3
>>
File: 1458375181603.jpg (23 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1458375181603.jpg
23 KB, 640x480
>>335773586
>People pay monthly for shit games
>People pay monthly for online they already paid for
>>
>>335776567
I played costume quest 1 and it was pretty fun. It's a turn based RPG, like jRPG, where you play as a kid on Halloween. Different costumes have different abilities and during combat your kid transforms into the character he's dressed as, like becoming a giant mecha.
Grid 2 is pretty fun racing game.
>>
File: IGC.jpg (335 KB, 512x800) Image search: [Google]
IGC.jpg
335 KB, 512x800
I miss the Instant Game Collection setup they had going prior to PS4's release. Rotating 5-6 games in every month while having some main stays.
>>
>>335776710
It's ok when sony does it!
>>
File: 1440463567940.jpg (40 KB, 408x439) Image search: [Google]
1440463567940.jpg
40 KB, 408x439
> A PSP game for the vita
wew lads
>>
>>335773586
>tropico
>indie trash
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>335776838
Despite already owning it, it's better than more unoptimized indie shit.
>>
>>335773898
It's the better of the two PSP God of Wars. The PS3 version runs better and has trophies if you're into that, though.
>>
>>335776838
Honestly if they start putting up some of the more niche ones I'm down for this. Not as bad as a couple months back when they put the first Invizimals game on there which is not only a PSP game, HAS sequels on the Vita but requires peripherals which you can't find anymore and the sequels didn't need anyway.

Bra-fucking-vo Sony. They did it again with History Legends of War but they changed that to the Vita version a bit later on in the month (so now I have both versions of it.) This is probably one of the better PSP games to offer, though.

Sony has absolutely no idea what people are buying Vitas for at this point. Why don't they just chuck one of the Ateliers on there? Ys? Danganropa even? One of the Neps? That's what's keeping the system alive but no gotta have shit like Kung fu Rabbit and Shutshimi.
>>
>>335777938
>a but requires peripherals which you can't find anymore and the sequels didn't need anyway.
That was more for the Vita owners to play since the emulator can use the built-in camera on that.

But yeah, why the fuck they didn't just give the shittier Vita sequel instead.
>>
>>335773586
I was really hoping for that Watch_Dogs and Tetris "leak" to be real, but of course Sony fails to impress again.
>>
>>335775812
>Bionic Commando Rearmed 2
They're never going to stop trying to push that on everyone, are they? Why not the first one?
>>
>>335778061
Who's gonna actually go out and get the peripherals just for that downloadable game? What were they honestly expecting people to do there? What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>335778279
Or BC'09 so I can fuck people up in multiplayer. Holy shit that game had no right to be such dumb fun in multi.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.