[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crysis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Crysis_nomad.png (2 MB, 852x1105) Image search: [Google]
Crysis_nomad.png
2 MB, 852x1105
Where did Nomad in Crysis 2-3? Crytek just forgot about main character of his best game? The fuck?
>>
File: Crysis_Warhead_Boxart.jpg (71 KB, 300x369) Image search: [Google]
Crysis_Warhead_Boxart.jpg
71 KB, 300x369
>crysis
>best game
>>
>Ending of Crysis 3 is literally "I have become the niggerest"
>>
He was killed in the comic.
>>
>>335771291
In the Crysis 2 prequel comic Nomad goes to the moon and gets killed.
>>
>>335771291
Dead.
>>
>>335772006
>to the moon
are you fucking gay to playing in that?
>>
>>335772006
>Goes to the moon

That's a joke, right?
>>
>>335772486
>>335772354
Dead serious.
>>
>>335772006
muricans never landed on the moon
>>
>>335772523
Crytek quality writing at work I guess.
>>
>>335771291

>first crysis
>PC doesn't say anything, is just a regular soldier, just goes with the flow and lets the player enjoy the game
>sequel comes out
>it's now a cover shooter in a city and you play as the "chosen one"

Crysis 2 was fucking terrible.
>>
>>335773620
>>first crysis
>>PC doesn't say anything
Nomad talked plenty.

I agree on the rest though Prophet was the 'chosen one' and the PC was just some poor soldier who had his broken body used as the nanosuit's host until it overwrote his mind.
>>
>>335771291
he was killed off in some spinoff comic that nobody read
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.