[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Call of Duty thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: Call_of_Duty_World_at_War_cover.png (377 KB, 336x420) Image search: [Google]
Call_of_Duty_World_at_War_cover.png
377 KB, 336x420
Why was this better than the rest?
>>
you mean batter then the rest that came after this and are not ww2 or the best cod. ?
>>
File: ghosts10i2qqn.jpg (2 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
ghosts10i2qqn.jpg
2 MB, 1680x1050
>>335768915
That's not Call of Duty: We Don't Need HUD Markers Because We're Not Designed For Fucking Morons.
>>
>>335768915
The maps.
>>
>>335769704
No
WaW is the best CoD out of the entire series
>>
>>335769861
Ghosts was by far the worst multiplayer of any Call of Duty
>>
Because WWII is the best for shooters
>>
Best characters: WaW.
Best story (not saying much): BLOPs 2
Best level design: MW
Best multi: MW2
Best game to make joke builds: BLOPs 2

Zombie mode should have more focus rather than just being a wave-based mode.
>>
>>335768915
Because this game took some skill and I think this game came out right before we saw bunches of kids playing fps online.
>>
Hot question for the thread.

What was the best Call of Duty game pre Modern Warfare?
>>
>>335768915
because the war gametype was hype as fuck
because bolt actions
because when you were doing shit you could mp40jugg and autowin so you would never get tilted
because of bangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangping
>>
>>335772402
>Skill
Huh? You just dodge grenades left and right like a marathon. It also had infinite enemy spawns unless you forced your way through.
>>
>>335772460
Big Red One
>>
>>335772251
What are you talking about? In Blops3 that's exactly what zombies is. It's a pain in the ass to learn everything, but once you do it's pretty fun.
>>
>>335768915
Because it's WORLD AT WAR PUNK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrLGRnu5JK4
>>
>>335772460
>>
>>335772592
BLOPs 3 has more focused Zombies? Explain.

Also WaW has the best OST.
>>
Gore

Tanks on that one map

Best zombies

Nothing was more satisfying than turning fuckers into Swiss cheese with the MG42
>>
>>335768915
>tfw you're not deluded by nostalgia, and realise that AW is the best
>>
>>335772746
It's better than people say. I like its movement system and a lot of maps on it better than blops 3.
>>
Online community for PC is still pretty alive. I consistently find a ~21/64 server to rock some fun with.
It's nice just having one CoD to just sit back, not give a shit about K/D, and run around with shotgun and revolver
>>
1 > UO > 2 > 4 > WaW > BO > BO2 > MW2

The first game and UO are the only legitimately great two. After WaW it's just complete trash.
>>
>I remember throwing a grenade and the limbs and arms exploded
Goriest CoD is best CoD
>>
>>335773027
>Not including Big Red One
>Why
>>
>>335769861
Kek ghosts was shit buddy
>>
>>335772251
Blackops 2 was shit at everything though. Modern Warfare had the best story.
>>
>>335772553
My fuckin nigga i loved playing as the different militaries
>>
>>335772487
Where as today you can just jet pack around and shoot people with crazy ass guns.
>>
>>335768915
Because it had Tanks.

I had the most fun in Black Ops 1 though, even got 15th prestige. My best weapon is the M1911, that gun with Extended Mags can destroy an entire team. It's great.
>>
>tfw somebody hacked my account and i was stuck back at level 1 with -1000000000000000000000 xp

I paid another hacker to make me 10th prestige 64 after that :^)
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.