[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
will it be worse than 2008? reminder of 2008: -Ubisoft's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Nintendo[1].jpg (78 KB, 990x616) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo[1].jpg
78 KB, 990x616
will it be worse than 2008?

reminder of 2008:

-Ubisoft's Shaun White Snowboarding to use Wii Balance Board

-Nintendo selling 200k Wiis a week, 700k a month

-Animal Crossing: City Folk coming to Wii in 2008

-Nintendo introduces the Wii Speak community microphone

-Wii Sports Resort coming to the Wii, with Motion Plus in tow

-English version of DS recipe application coming to America in November

-Nintendo announces GTA: Chinatown Wars

-Guitar Hero: On Tour Decades announced

-Nintendo announces Wii Music with 50 instruments

this was literally it
>>
File: monkeypaw.jpg (17 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
monkeypaw.jpg
17 KB, 300x225
What the fuck is Nintendo's problem?
I totally forgot about the Wii Speak.

>people want mic chat for their online games
>nintendo makes a microphone for on top of your tv
>>
>>335769336
i actually got one bundled with AC:CF

it sucks shit and so does the CF. I thought I would use it for brawl but nope
>>
>>335768694
last year was worse than 2008, so yes
>>
>>335769739
nope, we at least got mario maker, XCX, M&L: paper jam, star fox
>>
>>335769336
I'm not defending nintendo, but people need to realize E3 is becoming more and more irrelevant as time goes on.

These days all nintendo has to do is tweet out a "NX Reveal Event stream tomorrow or w.e" and the internet will do the rest. It's not 2008 anymore, journalists are irrelevant and so is E3
>>
>>335770645
E3 is used to generate a shit ton of hype though, sony's E3 alone carried the PS4 and continues to do so.
>>
>>335768694
No but close
It's literally for one game
It might as well be a Nintendo Direct
>>
>>335768694
It will never be worse than Wii Music
>>
>>335770914
At least we got to witness this beautiful disaster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw_Bd-13YCk&fmt=18
>>
Chinatown wars is underrated as fuck. That game was crazy fun.
>>
>>335770776
For the literal only reason that Microsoft loudly and publicly shot themselves in the foot with that DRM thing and Sony capitalized. If that hadn't happened, E3 would have been another snorefest.
>>
>>335771217
BTFOing at a large scale event as opposed to a random youtube video set the PS4 for success. It wouldn't have the same impact.

I agree if not for instances like these, they may as well make it a direct. But for shit like new consoles there should be and E3 event
>>
New Read Dead game/backwards compatibility where?
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 432x761) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 432x761
>You are now Reggie at this year's E3 trying to garner the interest of journalists and gamers around the world
>Keep in mind that so far Zelda 2017, Paper Mario Color Splash, Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE and Metroid Federation Forve are the only likely games they'll show off this year at E3
GO
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.