[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are there any autists that know about the deep lore behind corpse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 7
File: corpse party 2.jpg (205 KB, 885x797) Image search: [Google]
corpse party 2.jpg
205 KB, 885x797
are there any autists that know about the deep lore behind corpse party? what's in the woods outside the school? did kizami kill all of the people you find as corpses in chapter 3? will these questions and more be answered in book of shadows?
>>
>>335757904
The forests are full of some fucked up, impossible to survive shit. Nobody knows Kizami's complete body count but he is responsible for all of his classmates' deaths, both directly and indirectly.
>>
>>335757904
>RPG maker shit
>lore
Kek
>>
>>335758173
is it ever explicitly shown/said what's in the forests? after finding the nametag of the person who went in i want to know
>>
Time and space are screwed up in Heaven's Host Academy. The woods go nowhere since the school exists in a pocket dimension. Kizami only killed 2-3 of his classmates.
>>
>>335757904
Look at that anal slut.
I bet her pooper is buttered up right now.
>>
>>335757904
I've noticed Corpse Party becoming mildly popular. It's even found its way onto Steam.
>>
>>335758720
it's good

its got a good atmosphere as well as an interesting cast of characters and setting

you should give it a try
>>
>>335758318
No, you never actually see what's in the woods. The Player Characters aren't that stupid.
>>
>>335758787
I happen to have the PSP version on Vita but to get it, I have to retrieve it from storage.
Should I get the 3DS version/Steam version or is the "original" better?
>>
never played corpse party. Is this the first game? can I play it without playing any other ones?
>>
>>335759161
Yes and yes
>>
>>335759010
It's looking like 3DS will be the best version overall. The PC version is easily the worst, I only recommend it if you've already played it and want to see closer to how the dev originally envisioned it. Still, the person who did the porting/translating did a good job.
>>
>>335757904
>google image
>it's real
This makes me excited for the summer
>>
>>335757904

That nendos look terrible if compare with Mcdonals happy meal toys
>>
>>335758313
>nearly 7 full games
>not having lore
>>
Has it been confirmed this is coming out to NA? I'm not finding much info on it.
>>
>Corpse Party for 3DS
>Doesn't include all 3 games already released in NA

Was the Vita game any good? I've played the 2 PSP games.
>>
>>335757904
>People like those two sluts
Why?
>>
>>335761316
It is
>>
>>335762984
how dare you
>>
>>335762985
Pre-order when?
>>
>>335757904
So whats the story of this series? Somebody is killing their clasmates?
>>
>>335762984
>People like those two sluts
What? All good folks with taste like only best girl.
Naomi is a walking shit whose purpose is to suffer for how absolute shit she is.
>>
>>335763881
Cute anime girls are transported to a fucked up dimension inside a school

Everyone dies because they're retarded
>>
>>335766062
What kills them?
>>
>>335766062
Drifting Classroom got a video game? Fuckin sick.
>>
>>335763881
A bunch of school students perform a little ritual their occult-obsessed friend finds on the internet, as a little sentimental "we'll always be together" thing.
They're transported into dilapidated school that previously stood in that place and was said to be demolished after a bunch of kids were murdered there and then some more shit happened.
They try to escape and uncover what happened there as guro happens
>>
>>335758313
>Something made in a low budget engine is instantly shit
Okay.
>>
>>335766371
but it isn't an RPG maker game. The PC-98 version was, but since then it's had an actual budget.
>>
>>335763881
Some chick accidentally discovers a creepypasta so creepy it traps her forever. SInce she can't shut her website down other people end up stuck with her.

And of course the Cool Kid turns out to be a psychopath.
>>
>>335766592
>Some chick accidentally discovers a creepypasta so creepy it traps her forever. SInce she can't shut her website down other people end up stuck with her.
Uhh, that's entirely wrong. Unless canon was rewritten again while i was making tea
>>
>>335766182
Everything

But there is a cute loli ghost that hunts them for shit and giggles.
>>
>>335763580
Already up on Amazon and GameStop
>>
>>335766727
I was talking about the girl who posted the Sachiko ritual on her website.
>>
>>335757904
>$14
tfuck
I thought this series was free
>>
>>335766292
So its new girls doing it everytime? Isn't anyone wondering why groups of girls are just disappearing?
>>
>>335766915
I know. I mean she didn't "find" creepypasta or any of that being accident. unless my memory is all fucked up. I remember it's been said somewhere that Naho purposefully posted wrong ritual on her site in order to trap people in Heavenly Host because she wanted, long story short, her senpai Kibiki to be successful.
Was it in Book of Shit?
>>
>>335767160
What?
You follow through the game with the same group.
>>
>>335767290
So they die but they don't die?
>>
>>335767438
I don't get what are you on about. Could you explain?
Maybe just grab ppsspp and try it out?
>>
>>335757904
There's a Corpse Party on 3DS? Do I have to play any others in the series to get what's going on?
>>
>>335767569
its just a re-release of blood covered featuring more content
>>
>>335767569
No, thats literally the first game. You play that, then Book of Shadows and Blood Drive.
>>
>>335767569
>>335767635
and by that i mean it's just the first one with a little more content
>>
>>335766884
>no amazon.ca or EB Games
Fucking Canada
>>
>>335757904
The forest is endless and supposedly the environment fucks with you if you venture off too far. You will not be able to return to the school even if you were to reverse inna straight line where you came from. You will eventually die of hunger or thirst or your throat will burn from the raindrops you attempted to drink. The rain is literally an acid If you consume it. Your throat will melt and you will be gargling to death on your blood.
>>
>>335757904
>what's in the woods outside the school?
Some kind of endless haunted forest, its probably like the Lost Woods in zelda, except there is no way out if you go inside.
>>
>>335767857
>The rain is literally an acid If you consume it. Your throat will melt and you will be gargling to death on your blood.
This doesnt make sense, in Blood Drive some of the characters get wet. Also in Chapter 4 of the origiinal game Yoshiki and Ayumi go outside to the pool area and they do not feel any of the negative effects of water from the pool or the rain.
>>
>>335767713
No, you avoid blood drive and watch a let's play of it.

Besides the artbook and CD which i really loved especially as a corpse party game. This fucking was a mess technically and by story.

The school was originally an unstoppable mess, you have ghosts with unworldly powers and the only instance of supernatural powers besides theirs is the gem the teacher gave you to save you from one fuck up. But blood drive introduces a shit ton of supernatural characters than are capable of fucking up the world. Also it dosnt help that 3 out of the 30+ songs is good and repalyable. The rest is meh.

Compared the fucking blood covered that introduced an almost 90% perfect horror themed ost. Minus the "happy moments" songs.

Play corpse party 1
Play the second

Watch a let's play of the third.
>>
>>335768091
> if you consume it

There was a story of two friends that are eventually dying of thirst. So one friend drank the rain water and died citing sever stomachs cramps (i think)

But the rain itself doesn't hurt your skin or if you wash your mouth with it apparently. Only if you consume it.
>>
>>335767180
Yes, BoS shows us how Naho and her gang got stuck in Heavenly host and she purposefully wrote wrong directions for the ritual to get more samples for her oneitis to study.
>>
>>335768131
Blood Drive is more worth playing than Book of Shadows which is 90% filler. Yes, the loading times suck but still is a full-fledged game with more content than the other two combined.
>>
>>335768442
>Blood Drive is more worth playing than Book of Shadows

It really isnt.
>>
>>335768519
Yes, it is. Shadows only existed to lead into the final chapter.
>>
>>335768442
>>335768519
Let's just agree that as soon as Kedouin fucked off and 5pb started working with CP it became shit.
There's a reason why the only game getting rererererereleases, anime and living actions is the first one.
>>
>>335757904
So are they ever gonna continue the series or are they just gonna keep releasing the first game over and over with a few extras with each new version?
>>
>>335768652
And Blood Drive was a huge shitheap in all aspects.
>>
What's a quick summary of what happens in Blood Drive? I mostly just want to know how it ends and how it affects the series.
>>
File: latest.png (191 KB, 450x699) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
191 KB, 450x699
>>335768936
It did also have best girl
>>
>>335769307
Ayumi seals the entire school within her after battling it out with the core of the schools curse.
>>
>>335768442
Anon why do you feel that way?

I can go back to Bo's because despite how fucking heavy the writing is. There are plenty of genuine moments that freaked me out in ways that the original game didnt.

Blood drive... I was creeped out only during the beginning where the girl had her back snapped and the dark apartment scene. But otherwise... I couldnt get scared despite playing in a dark room..the story wasn't that great either. Even if this game played perfectly.

Man Corpse Party really fucked up. Was the series original developers swapped out?

I find it hard pressed that they got it right the first time. And haven't surpasses the originals.
>>
File: 1451605537471.gif (1 MB, 540x531) Image search: [Google]
1451605537471.gif
1 MB, 540x531
I played the first one but I don't think I can make myself play the second. Too much despair
>>
We can all at least agree that Ayumi is the worst girl right?
>>
>>335769307
Ayumi basically realizes she is the only one that can stop the schools madness. And so she actually houses the evil shit within her. She is in a similar area in a house that Yoshiki visits and takes care of her. However she is slowly losing her ability to talk and eventually says nothing at all by corpse party 2. Also as a curse, everyone forgets Yoshiki and ayumi, everyone can live in happiness and had their memories removed of everything heavenly host related.. Ayumi is basically protecting people that do not know her or care for her. Yoshiki is able to visit her using the gem stones that ugh... That one sweater kid had. He retains his memory cause he stayed with ayumi as she eventually enclosed the nightmare within herself.
>>
>>335769773
Yuka is by fucking far
They actually made Ayumi likeable in BD
>>
>>335769773
No that yuuka. And in blood drive she is barely in it because everyone hated her piss and onichan bullshit. Ayumi At least has character development where she grows from a selfish bitch that blames everyone for her problems to a person who eventually owns up to what she needs to do to protect people she gave a shit about.
>>
>>335770125
BD would have been a lot better if they removed everything that had to do with Takashi and his shitty harem
>>
File: ayumi.png (402 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
ayumi.png
402 KB, 960x540
>>335770125
She could have just not gotten half of her friends killed in the first place
>>
>>335770502
But she had no way of knowing that some dumb shit on the internet would open a portal to a haunted school.
>>
>>335770502
To be fair it wasn't originally her fault but that bitch Naho's.

No excuse for what she did during the game though.
>>
>>335769997
Dragging Yoshiki down with her. Classic Ayumi
>>
>>335757904
>Corpse Party used to be about little girls getting brutally murdered and torn apart by paranormal activity in a haunted school
>Now it's about selling merchandise of cute school girls like nendroids

What the fuck happened?
>>
>>335769672
Anime as fuck

>>335769997
Interesting, did that save everyone effected by the curse? Nothing is said about Ayumi's fate after that or what housing the curse does to her?
>>
File: sachiko evolution.png (1 MB, 2018x538) Image search: [Google]
sachiko evolution.png
1 MB, 2018x538
>>335770696

no one can stop it
>>
>>335770742
No, everyone who died stays dead but now people regain memories of the dead. Also she becomes a vegetable after sealing the curse in her. She makes a cameo in Dead Patient and she seems comatose or some shit
>>
>>335770749
I want to care for Sachiko as a daughter!
>>
>>335770502
Heh.. I heard CP2 is being released. They should update her eye. Also no one could have guessed that doing a silly charm would bring about the death of your friends. Sounds like a bad night at a bar.

>>335770642
Actually she wanted him to leave her. He was running with the group but then stopped and stayed. I think The group leader (forgot his name) went back to try to save him but a part of the building collapses in between them -- he left.

>>335770742
No one that died was recovered. However I believe that the respective family members had their memories erased of their child (or friends).

It is stated in the game that the book of shadows coexists with hatred -- or evil. And cannot be used for reincarnation or healing. In CP2 she is in a state where it seems she can no longer communicate. Nothing else is said about her or Yoshiki.
>>
>>335771947
>can no longer communicate
>ends up like the school principal's son

P
O
T
T
E
R
Y
>>
>>335771215
Ah wait they regained their memories? Yeah that would explain why Seiko, Morishigue and that once chick weren't blacked out in the photos. Yeah you're right.

Okay so basically everyones memories was erased of Ayumi and Yoshiki. Sorry had that messed up. I haven't played the game for 6 months and I played it just once in hope of an update thatll never come.
>>
>>335770696
-Kedouin +5pb happened, i guess
>>
File: haw.gif (1014 KB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
haw.gif
1014 KB, 290x189
>>335771947
>I heard CP2 is being released
>>
>it's autism to pay attention to a storyline and remember it
people used to think remembering and reading books was crazy too
>>
>>335772314
Haha.
*re-released under a new engine
>>
Still mad about BoS add almost nothing to the main plot.

Thinking of buying Blood Drive but I heard performance is garbage and is generally a bitch to play.
>>
>>335772376
t. man with no sense of humor
>>
>>335772391
The fps takes a shit on itself the moment you turn on the flashlight. it also has long load times (even for menus). Ghost npcs also make fps drop a significant amount and the game can randomly crash
>>
>>335772689
Also, you will have to reboot your psvita entirely if you crash.
>>
>>335772441
Not all jokes are good anon
>>
File: squosh.jpg (741 KB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
squosh.jpg
741 KB, 1936x2592
>>335757904
why is kizami such an edgemaster?
>>
>>335773458
He just wanted to have fun.
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.