[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I started playing through asuras wrath on playstation now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Asura's_Wrath_Cover_Art.png (356 KB, 250x266) Image search: [Google]
Asura's_Wrath_Cover_Art.png
356 KB, 250x266
So I started playing through asuras wrath on playstation now since I missed out on it back on ps3 and I just got to the final part with vlitra with the game saying im 78 percent done, and I'm just now realizing you cant get dlc for these games. Am I seriously fucked out of the true ending because of this shit? I was just going to play as far as I could tonight but this dawned on me and is kind of killing my desire to finish things up

Also the quicktime events dont even take up much of the gameplay, you faggots had some convincing shitposts for this one
>>
>>335756412
>Am I seriously fucked out of the true ending because of this shit?
Yes, the last chapter (Nirvana) with the actual ending is paid DLC. I'm sorry for you OP, the ending is pretty hype.
>>
>>335756412
You can't use dlc for ps now?
If they included free dlc for ps now it would be a pretty attractive service.
I rented asuras wrath but I bought the dlc for it since I enjoyed it quite a bit, too bad the series is dead or else a HD remaster would be pretty great
>>
>>335757079
>>335756931
Well isnt that fantastic, id be fine if it let me buy the dlc at this point honestly, i just want to play the fucking game and i got psnow because i saw it was available. Honestly having to play through the game again to get to the dlc on a ps3 is the worst part of all of this. When you buy the dlc of ps3 can i just start from there?
>>
>>335757316
Gonna have to bump for this question. If i just find a ps3 copy and buy the dlc can i just start at part 4 or whatever?
>>
>>335757316
Not sure how save games are handled for ps now
If it is saved locally and you can transfer it to your ps3 then it may work?

I actually just bought the game since it was about 12 bucks shipped.

Got the urge to play it again after watching https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXSRbNzmFac&list=PL7iHC7D3ICdNSuXnFD0aBcnoLe2bTz_yQ&index=1
>>
>>335757995
You can check your PS3 and see if you actually have a savegame, if so you can just continue
>>
>>335758115
>>335758060
I was hoping i could just start from part 4 to be honest since as mentioned i missed playing it when it was ps3. Can you import saves to the ps3?
>>
>>335757316
according to this you can transfer your save from PS4(ps now) to a PS3

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/help-library/services/playstation-now/how-to-transfer-game-progress-between-playstation-now-and-playst/
>>
>>335758445
You can launch psnow from your ps3 and maybe you can import the save from the cloud that way? Again I don't remember how saves are handled for psnow, you played it on your ps4?
>>
>>335758528
>>335758561
If thats true then you anons have made my night. I only get a little time every night now to enjoy some games so i really didnt have time to go through the game again altogether
>>
Its such a shame Capcom slashed the budget so many times.
Thats literally why the DLC ending exists. CC2 didnt have enough money to finish the damn game without a shit rushed final chapter unless they made it later and recouped the loss with paid DLC. The game didnt sell well either, so no chance of the releasing a Complete edition.
>>
File: asuraworldsbestdad.jpg (240 KB, 763x800) Image search: [Google]
asuraworldsbestdad.jpg
240 KB, 763x800
>>335756412
>>335756931
>>335757316
>>335758060
>>335758445
>>335758741
>>335758561
If you can't get it to work, watching it on youtube is always an option, I mean the game is 70% qte's after all

I watched the whole game on youtube actually, I never actually played it, still had a fucking blast

In any case, you should definitely watch the 11.5 and 15.5 dlc on youtube instead of buying it, since those are 100% qte's set to 2d animation.

Be sure for all of the youtube stuff though that the video you use has the exposition visual novel segment at the end shown and that video isn't skipping it.

>>335759176
I've heard so many different stories as to why it was DLC.

>The disc couldn't fit it!
>it was a compressed version of their plan for a sequel that capcom allowed them to make since it didn't sell well enough to justify a whole new game!
>Capcom cut it out and made it DLC to get more profits!
>The devs wanted it to be separate to simulate the release of a final OVA/Movie after an anime finished!

Pretty sure the last one is what one of the artbooks says.
>>
>>335759634
>70 percent qte
The great thing is as i play it im realizing thats a load of shit and the game has a solid shitload of just pure boss battle
>>
>>335759919
Yeah and the QTE are actually satisfying. Smashing the Square button as your fist hits something feels damn good.
>>
>>335759919
Well, maybe not 70%, but at least 40%-50%. I think people exaggerate it because the game' strongest and most memorable moments are qte's, not gameplay sections, the Yasha trench run aside.

In any case, my point is, if your only option to do the part 4 dlc is to watch it on youtube, you'll still really enjoy it, or at least I was able to.
>>
why there is no digital version of this game?
>>
>>335760459
There is though?
>>
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.