[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what DONT you like about mario maker?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: smm.jpg (1 MB, 3356x2600) Image search: [Google]
smm.jpg
1 MB, 3356x2600
>Have the ability to make actual boss fights now via Keys
>still only have Bowser/Jr.
>wont make an update to Add in the Koopalings

why Nintendo, WHY?
>>
>>335748817
It's just a boring game, dude.
I think I played it for a day and then just kept playing trash 4
>>
>>335748817
>>
It doesn't contain all the original mario levels

I just want to play all the original levels in one collection on the wiiu in a nice shiny new game.
>>
>>335749201
That would require slopes.
>>
>No slopes
>suits from mario 3 and u missing
>No all star themes for mario 1 or 3
>No alternate music tracks to use in levels
>No Luigi option for physics (ie less traction and higher jumps)
>>
>>335749402
Thin Mushroom is luigi mode essentially.
>>
>>335749190
Why is Baby Bowser in the same timeline as the koopalings?
>>
File: 1459364284895.png (10 KB, 408x286) Image search: [Google]
1459364284895.png
10 KB, 408x286
>>335749201
>>335749402

Okay how about this what would make the game good for you
Try to keep it to a small amount

For me it'd be
>Chargin Chucks
>Hammer Suit
>Slopes
>>
File: 1455851067076.png (75 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1455851067076.png
75 KB, 500x500
>using a mushroom on a Hammer Bro turns him into a Sledge Bro
>using a mushroom on Monty Mole doesn't turn him into Mega Mole

>shaking a Hammer Bro doesn't turn him into a Fire Bro or a Boomerang Bro

>World had yellow and blue Koopas
>neither are present
>>
>>335749646
>shaking a Hammer Bro doesn't turn him into a Fire Bro or a Boomerang Bro
Now that you mention it that'd been a easy/good idea
>>
Do you think the game will ever add slopes or would that require some sort of overhaul to the engine saved for Mario Maker 2?
>>
Not enough damn level types!

For fuck's sake, there's no snow, forest, desert, fucking anything interesting.
>>
>>335749646
At least let adding a fire flower to hammer bro make him fire bro. Actually make fire variants of everything if you add the fire flower to them. Or fast, temporarially invincible enemies with the star.

Or honestly just being able to put costume mushrooms over Goombas to have characters from other games as enemies in the level.
>>
>>335748817
>terrible community that shits out literally millions of awful levels
>its just more fucking 2D mario

level editor itself is good though
>>
>>335750002
I agree with this, it does get kinda boring playing the same themes over and over again. I'd like to have additional music too, but it's not that big of a deal since I can just play music nearby.

Personally, I'd like either another sub-world to creating levels or the ability to mix and match themes within levels through the sub-worlds. (So basically the first area could be SMB3 and the sub-world could be SMW)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.