[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally impossible.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Twin_Princes.jpg (462 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Twin_Princes.jpg
462 KB, 1920x1080
Literally impossible.
>>
Easiest of the bosses with two health bars.
>>
I bet the transition is killing you, right OP? When they switch to phase 2 and he throws the homing soulmass + teleport + chain attack, right?

It gets super easy after that. Survive the transition and the rest of the fight is a joke
>>
It's really easy once you git gud. In this fight, git gud entails dodging his every swing and hitting him once. Once phase 2 starts, use the pillars to dodge the homing spells. Then keep dodging his hits. Lightning helps too.

>>335748160
What he said is right.
>>
>2H Dark Sword +10 with crest shield
>whack aimlessly
>chug estus
ggnore
>>
>>335748160
>When they switch to phase 2 and he throws the homing soulmass + teleport + chain attack, right?
>It gets super easy after that. Survive the transition and the rest of the fight is a joke

Pretty much this. You really just have remember to be careful at the beginning of their second stage and the rest of the fight becomes a cakewalk. It also helps to know you only actually have to kill the smaller guy. The bigger one can be revived but he won't heal himself, strangely. His attack patterns are very rhythmic, which I guess is what makes it so much fun for me.
>>
>>335748160
i had no idea how much the magic was going to fuck me up so i tried dodging it and got fucked up by his teleportation
>>
File: Screenshot_5.png (86 KB, 525x161) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_5.png
86 KB, 525x161
Will this meme ever end?
>>
>>335748664
it's been 2 weeks mate, i'd say we have about 2 more left, just in time for summer /v/
>>
OP here, I actually posted this after killing them. Wasn't too bad. Took about 10 tries, most attempts for a boss so far
>>
File: 1394754549292.jpg (28 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1394754549292.jpg
28 KB, 604x453
>yfw From realized they shipped the game with Poise turned off
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.