[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Try 10+ times to kill her myself >Always fail >Try
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 20160414042459_1.jpg (397 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160414042459_1.jpg
397 KB, 1920x1080
>Try 10+ times to kill her myself
>Always fail
>Try to summon 2 scrubs to hold her attention so I can kill her
>They die in 5 seconds if they even join the battle at all

Literally impossible.
>>
Someone help
>>
Just summon people from /dsg/, they're top tier players
>>
File: 1452952002018.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1452952002018.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>335728872
l m a o
m
a
o
>>
>>335728162
git gud
>>
>Stuck on Dancer
Not gonna say she's EZ PZ, but all you need to do is just stay behind her or directly in front of her.
>>
>>335728774
use greatshield
>>
OP here. Just summoned 2 phantoms who threw fireballs at him from afar the whole time for an easy kill.
>>
>>335728162
>10+ attempts

You poor child....
Really though, kids these days are so impatient. That's not even that long. That's what, an hour? Two? Sack up, seriously.

Just Dodge roll her attacks and poke her in the butt. She's one of the few bosses that took me more than one try (though only nameless King was actually "hard") so I understand if you're finding her harder than the earlier bosses, but seriously, stop complaining after just 10 attempts
>>
>>335729701
Truly pathetic.

Have you co-oped every boss?
>>
Poke her then back up. Rinse and repeat until dead
>>
>>335728162
>Go into fight after neglecting Vigor
>>
Just beat her this morning myself, only boss so far that's put up a real fight aside Pontiff, and both were really fun.

Dancer spend a lot of time not fucking doing anything, you don't really have to try to weave your attacks inbetween hers because she's content to chickewalk around the room while you stab the shit out of her.

Then she'll attack for like a minute so you just back up or dodge in time with her swings. If she does anything other than fucking walk, move.
>>
1 shot this boss.

Very disappointing after seeing multiple posts on how cool she is.

For the record I think the only other bosses I 1shot were iudex and deacons so it's not like I'm amazing at the game.
>>
>>335730612
This seems to just happen sometimes.

I think I took Dancer down to about ~30% on my first run but it took me a couple tries to down her. Aldrich I oneshot, Iudex actually took me like two tries because I was trying to dodge like it was Bloodborne and kept getting caught in what I thought were iframes.
>>
What SL level is normal for here cause I just wiped her at 65
>>
>>335730612
I hope you mean first Iudex
>>
>>335728162
>tfw anything she does one-shots you at sub-15 vigor

That alone made it hard for me.
>>
>>335729954
>10 attempts = 1-2 hours
kek, 10 attempts on Dancer is 20 minutes AT MOST.

OP is just an impatient and awful player.
>>
>>335730930
He's only called Iudex in his first encounter.
>>
>>335730612
>1 shot

Oh you killed her in one hit, eh? That sounds far-fetched.

Oh wait, you mean you beat her on your first attempt. That makes more sense, maybe you should say that next time, faggot.
>>
>>335730812
I also beat the Dancer on my first attempt. Something just really clicked for me with how she telegraphed her attacks. Really beautiful animations. I can see how it could be a real bitch of a boss though. Pontiff Sulyvahn was a real challenge. Aldrich, I thought I was going to one-shot until all them orbs caught up with me. Then it took me like 5 attempts.
>>
>>335731258
This. How do so many retards misuse this term?
>>
>>335728162
took me 8 tries. her grab was the worst.
>>
>get ported after aldrictch straight into dancer.
>beat her with 3 estus left

She died so fast i couldn't even see her doing that mean spin attack
>>
>>335730612

That's not what one shot means.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.