[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>client disappears >leaves his underage daughter behind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
>client disappears
>leaves his underage daughter behind
>you tell her to call you 'daddy'
that is not how adoption works
>>
>>335724651
Are you sure?
>>
File: Phoenix_wright_AA6.png (186 KB, 319x933) Image search: [Google]
Phoenix_wright_AA6.png
186 KB, 319x933
>>335724651
Bitch, when Phoenix Wright tells you he's your daddy, he's your motherfucking daddy.
>>
>OP being a faggot
Good to see things haven't changed
>>
>>335725016
I would if I could. I'd have all your daughters.
>>
>>335724651
Isn't she like 16? She can stay home alone for a bit at that age in the US anyway. Japan doesnt give a fuck too much about that either.
>>
>>335726096
Actually 8 when her dad escaped the court room, and Phoenix said "call me daddy" like a stud.
>>
File: ema.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
ema.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
of course it's not like that mr.wright
you gotta do it scientifically

and be the best assistant AND second best detective in the series.
>>
>>335726346
I don't think we played the same games. Ema was annoying and stupid who only existed to artificially extend the playtime of 1-5. She's such a fucking shit I can't replay that case.
>examine something
>hurrr meaningless useless 'science' aren't i cute please notice me i need you to like me
None of the other partners are this forced and in the way. Pearl, Maya, even the faggot Kay can keep quiet sometimes.
>>
>>335726523
She actually brought up 3 new game mechanics
I dont see your point

3d exam
Fingerprinting
Luminol
>>
>>335724651
It was originally an arrangement until he returned, but that didn't work out very well. Presumably legal course took place offscreen.
>>
>>335726346
Holy shit if ever I've heard a wrong opinion
>>
>>335724651
law doesn't work the way it does in AA either
>>
>>335727419
She had kind of an interesting story, despite her hairstyle and story are so similar to maya's, her new mechanics were the thing that took the cake for me.
>>
>>335726346
>better than Pearly or Dude, burgers Lmao
>>>/out/
>>
>>335724651
Imagine if you could loot the belongings of the culprit, including his daughters
>>
File: 1446159110847.png (163 KB, 600x443) Image search: [Google]
1446159110847.png
163 KB, 600x443
>>335724651
Do you have some evidence to prove your claims?
>>
>>335727896
dude burgers lmao vs dude i went to europe and suddenly i became obnoxious lel vs dude im a thief but i cant steal anything xd
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.