[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://bethesda.net/#en/events/gam e/fallout-4-creation-kit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: todd finally did it.png (35 KB, 1185x349) Image search: [Google]
todd finally did it.png
35 KB, 1185x349
https://bethesda.net/#en/events/game/fallout-4-creation-kit/2016/04/26/114

TODD FINALLY DID IT

It's still a piece of shit game, but maybe now people can actually repair it.
>>
>>335722257
>but maybe now people can actually repair it

You mean make giant futa cock and rape dungeon mods by that, right?
Personally I can't wait for the repairs to begin.
>>
Have people found workarounds for the four-input dialogue system yet? It wouldn't surprise me if Bethesda coded that shit in hardcore.
>>
Can they redo the game engine now
>>
>>335722257
>TODD FINALLY DID IT
Yeah, what a great guy for releasing that PoS so that people can enjoy improving it.
Dog bless him.
>>
>>335722480
I'm with you.

But F3 and FNV didn't have futa mods. Hope history doesn't repeat itself, I want my radioactive dickbitches
>>
File: 1374299432574.jpg (142 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1374299432574.jpg
142 KB, 512x512
I don't even think mods can fix this piece of shit. NV style hardcore mode is probably the best we'll get.

Can modders even make quests with the voiced protag bullshit?
>>
>>335724617
sure, and the protag won't say anything as well which is another positive
>>
>>335724617
>Can modders even make quests with the voiced protag bullshit?
why not? they just wont be voiced, all you need is realistic expectations, mods will not turn this into an RPG, but they can greatly improve the fps/survival elements
>>
>>335724617
NV hardcore mode was ASS.
>>
ps4 mods when?
>>
>>335725245
June.
>>
How long will it take for someone to mod the game into an RPG? If I wanted to play a shooter, I'd play Halo.
>>
File: fallout.png (88 KB, 460x561) Image search: [Google]
fallout.png
88 KB, 460x561
New Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bslfjBLrBs
>>
Now to wait 6 months for all the quality BDSM fetish mods to get made so I can actually play it the way it was intended.
>>
>>335724617
I've seen people already work to remake the dialogue system so that its back to 3/NV format with a silent protagonist
but the issue is that the game doesn't lend itself to new quests look at skyrim vs new vegas skyrim is much more popular and has many more mods than new vegas but no one can be assed to make quest mods for it hell even someguy went back to new vegas after making like 2 skyrim quest mods, the shitty railroading style of besteda games don't inspire the imagination most mods will just be stupid autistic textures or weapons
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.