[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You think we'll ever see them again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1769798_0.jpg (40 KB, 540x309) Image search: [Google]
1769798_0.jpg
40 KB, 540x309
You think we'll ever see them again?
>>
I'm looking at them right now thanks to your image OP.
>>
>>335719467
Probably not
Floyd a bro
>>
How did a Nintendo game manage to get away with shooting enemies' heads off and picking them up as collectibles? If I remember right you could even decapitate the guys you're supposed to be rescuing.
>>
>>335719912
It was Rare, same people that got Conkers bad fur day through
>>
>>335719467
Isn't this game in Rare Replay? Anyways, I should emulate this game later today. Fucking loved this game
>>
>>335719467
shit was good.
leave it alone please.
>>
easily my favorite n64 game ever.
>>
So......did anyone actually finish the game? I'm not going to backtrack looking through every nook and cranny for hidden shit.
>>
>>335719467

I don't know OP. What do you think?

http://ie.ign.com/articles/2016/01/22/microsoft-renews-jet-force-gemini-trademark
>>
>>335721268
I can't believe I did that when I was like eleven. Surely, I used a guide on the internet in the local library, but I don't remember even using internet at that age
>>
>>335721268
Did everything except get to Mizard's palace because I killed the stupid bears and all the hidden shit.
It was bullshit, but the rest of the game was great
>>
>>335719467
would bury my dick in that blue haired cutie
>>
I hope so. Game was based. The only problem was it was a third person shooter that was released in the 90's. Back then people only cared about first person shooters so this game was overlooked.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.