[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that Nintendo is pretty open this holiday season and need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
Now that Nintendo is pretty open this holiday season and need to put out something, is it finally time?
>>
How would that even work? The game needs controllers with pressure sensitive buttons to work the way its intended to
>>
Are Sundhinefags still butthurt they didn't get their 3DS remake?

>Old 2D games got remade on GBA
>NSMB gets a new game each system
>64 gets DS remake with new content
>Galaxy gets an entire sequel
>3D Land gets a consple sequel
>Sunshine got nothing
>>
>>335719206
It'll be a remake or enhanced port so I'm sure they can adjust or come up with some way around that
>>
>>335719206
the controls could definitely be reworked, since wii u has 4 more buttons than gc.

one idea- move map from Z to select, now you have two shoulder buttons for half press / full press. It's not ideal but I don't think you ever need more options than "full spray" and "partial spray."
>>
>>335720868
Or maybe it's because Sunshine is actually the perfect 3D Mario game.
>>
>hd version of the worst mario game

Id rather they remake 64 again
>>
>>335722571
But 64 is better than it if you prefer your "explore the level" style gameplay, while 3D World is better if you think 3D Mario should still be a platform game.

Sunshine is just trash with a gimmick that only gets half decent when they take the gimmick away.
>>
They're releasing Xenoblade Chronicles instead (finally).
>>
They might as well. However, knowing Nintendo, they will instead release the Mario Party HD Collection.
>>
>>335722731
I don't like mario games that much, but I appreciate good atmosphere and tropical settings.

Sunshine is the only Mario game that I thought was at least an 8/10.
>>
>>335718874
Yeah, keep remaking old games with slightly better graphics because your retarded fanbase will keep eating it up.
>>
>>335722081
>Half press
A press is a press, you can't say it's only half.

Just allow the game to use the gamecube adapter and you're golden.

Move the map to the gamepad screen instead of a button.
>>
>>335718874

Why not ask for a fresh and interesting instead of a game that you've already beaten 8 times

Have some respect for yourself as a person, you're basically saying "dear Nintendo, I will settle for this specific rehash"
>>
>>335723070
>Mario Party HD Collection

Not gonna lie, I'd probably play the shit out of that with my roommates.
>>
>>335718874
>>335722081
That'd suck, better wait for an NX release. NX's gamepad will have analog triggers for sure.
>>
>>335718874
Why would anyone want this remade?
>>
>>335723757
Because it aged like wine?

Good taste: sunshine
12 year old taste: galaxy
>>
>>335723561
I'm pretty sure OP is not suggesting this over a new game. The fact is, Nintendo has nothing for the Wii U this holiday, and the Mario game undoubtedly in development right now will go to NX, which won't be this year.

The easiest way to have SOMETHING for the system this holiday would, in fact, be a re-release of a game like Mario Sunshine.
>>
>>335722571
I really disliked the movement in Sunshine. It felt cheap and tacky compared to the well weighted movement of 64.
>>
>>335723954
Nothing announced yet, that's it.
>>
>>335722731
I prefer "explore the level" styled gameplay and I think Sunshine was far, faaar better on that front than 64's sometimes cluttered stages.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.