[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Xenoblade on the NA Wii U Eshop tomorrow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Xenoblade-Chronocles.jpg (237 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Xenoblade-Chronocles.jpg
237 KB, 1280x720
Holy shit, about goddamn time.

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/xenoblade-chronicles-wii-u
>>
>>335717313
Americans got cucked again

That game has been out in Europe for a long time.
>>
>>335717313

I'm happy for you burgers, xenoblade is a fucking masterpiece of content.

>>335717521

back to the baguettes with you pansy
>>
>>335718032
I'm not even European, i am from the Americas and i know we got BBC this time.

But at least we got the game, right?
>>
Goddamit Nintendo, I just bought the N3DS version because it was the only way to play it.
>>
Why did it take so long?
Why are Nintendo so incompetent as of late?
>>
>>335718880
NOA is shit
>>
>>335717313
Holy fucking shit, excellent. Had been holding out hope for this and now it's here. Some good Nintendo related news today? Whod've thought.
>>
>>335718880
Because their virtual console library is shit,slow,and lacking unlike in Japan. All due to money,license,and translation issues.
>>
Is the NA physical release still expensive? Got it super cheap somehow at the time where it was already considered "cult and rare" that I feared it was a bootleg but it worked on my Wii U just fine.
>>
>>335718859
>I just bought the N3DS version because it was the only way to play it.
That is the idea, yes.
>>
>>335718859
GG, I almost bought a new 3DS because that was the only way to play it.
Saved myself $200
>>
>>335718880
>>335717521
NA always gets VC stuff last for some stupid reason. It's always Japan -> EU -> NA.
>>
>>335718859
Why would you buy an inferior port?
>>
And there's shitload of games unreleased, especially the dropout of eshop VC games for 3DS.
>>
What? How? Did Nintendo of America get the publishing rights back from GameStop?
>>
>>335717313
Why are you excited about this?
>hack wii part
>download Xenoblade
>????
>profit
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.