[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about Assassins Creed? I usually buy them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
What do you think about Assassins Creed?

I usually buy them when they come out, if only for the historical recreations which are pretty superb
>>
>>335711760
I enjoyed Black Flag, but generally don't play them.

They're beautiful and have fun gameplay for the most part, but the stories are very shallow and the games are too easy. They remind me of Comic Book films - throw-away entertainment.
>>
Tried playing 1 and it was boring. Should I skip it for 2?
>>
>>335712080
Yes.
>>
>>335711760
They really got the lighting down in Unity
>>
>>335712080
2 is the best in the series. I hope them taking a year out of releasing a game means they're trying to get it right again.
>>
>>335712282
Yeah, it looks pretty fucking awe-inspiring.
Too bad about the singledigit fps ...
>>
>>335711760
Yeah, I mostly buy them for the settings.

Favorite AC game(s)?
Rogue and Freedom Cry, though I really like Revelations as well.
>>
Played 1 when it came out. Shit blew my mind at the time. 2 came along and shit got better in every way. Anything past 2 and maybe Revelations is complete repetitive trash.
>>
>>335712282
Too bad Unity is otherwise shit.
>>
Shit series that progressively got worse. I fucking hate it.
>>
>>335712605
Isn't today a school day?
>>
>>335712690
It's 8PM anyway. Also, the later games are shit mate, you can't deny that.
>>
I love it because I'm a sucker for historical/religious conspiracies

They went a it too sci-fi for my tastes though
>>
>>335711972
>throw-away entertainment.
Thats how I feel.
Black flag is the only one ihave played more than once.
Im gonna play 3 and unity again soon though, I liked them.

1-3 had good modern day story. After desmonds death Idgaf about the story
>>
>>335712605

It went from bad to great to ok to great to ok to good, how is that a down-going spiral?
>>
It was cool. Turned to shit. Reached new lows with AC3 and Unity. Has only one last chance to redeem itself.
>>
>>335712741
>8PM
Eurotrash?
>>
>>335712840
First is best, second is pretty good but shows signs of being casualized and shit, as does Brotherhood and whatever, rest is plain shit.
>>335712889
No, I live outside of time.
Dipshit.
>>
Assassins Creed is the worst, Every game in the series sucks.
>>
>>335712840
>ok to good
How are Unity and Syndicate good? Besides the murder mysteries and sweet legacy and Holmes outfits, I hated both
>>
>>335711760

The first game blew my mind
played it on and off with a brotha
after that, i lost interest in the series
>>
>>335711760
I'm a casual player and like it when games are forgiving, but all AC games with exception of the first were so insultingly easy that they may have just as well removed the health bar.
>>
>>335713075
>>335713239
kill yourselves
>>
>>335713082
>not liking the most contextual, streamlined, and progressive games of the series.
>>
>>335713371
mad fanboipussy detected
>>
File: 1461137931982.png (264 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1461137931982.png
264 KB, 680x680
>sassi ree
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.