[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So are you going to be buying the New NX system for the greatest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: EBRaZcR[1].png (851 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
EBRaZcR[1].png
851 KB, 1024x1024
So are you going to be buying the New NX system for the greatest Zelda game since Ocarina of Time, or are you going to sour your experience by buying the inferior Wii U version?
>>
Nigger, there's a thread right below yours.
Lurk before posting.
>>
File: 1429077376495.png (16 KB, 250x391) Image search: [Google]
1429077376495.png
16 KB, 250x391
>>335706272
I'll probably wait for the Wii-U to be hackable and then pirate it.
>>
>>335706376
>not sorting by creation date
>>
>>335706418
It's already hackable

>>335706272
It depends what the NX is. If the NX ends up being a portable/hybrid device, it might not necessarily even be more powerful than the Wii U. This is Nintendo. The Wii was an overclocked Gamecube. I mean this literally and not in the shitposting sense.
>>
Reminder that TP was better on the GameCube
>>
>>335706639
>muh mirrored dungeons

shitty muddy graphics and lack of Wii Pointer arrow shooting makes it objectively worse.
>>
>>335706272
Wii U. You'd have to be an idiot to get an NX this early after the blunder that was Wii U.
>>
File: 1449439023090-2.png (481 KB, 878x900) Image search: [Google]
1449439023090-2.png
481 KB, 878x900
ill buy the PC version when they fuck up the NX so hard they have no option but to become purely a software company.

but then again nintendo is absolutely retarded so i cant expect to ever make the right decisions necessary to save their sinking ship. theyll probably just drown clinging to their amiibos until the very end. SAD
>>
>>335706916
More like muh actually decent non-waggle controls
>>
>>335707420
>pc version
fuck off bernie supporter
>>
>>335706272
I ALREADY BOUGHT A WIIU FOR THIS AND SMASH AND SMASH WAS JUST OK I'M PISSED
>>
>>335706418
>Pirate an inferior version (if it ever happens to be hackable)

Good job.
>>
>>335706272
>greatest Zelda game since Ocarina of Time

You have nothing concrete on which to go about spouting this.
>>
The experience will be sour either way
>>
File: OoT beta.jpg (25 KB, 397x296) Image search: [Google]
OoT beta.jpg
25 KB, 397x296
>>335707938
Well its at least the most effort they have put into a Zelda game in a long time.
>>
>>335707995
no one wanted that
>>
>>335707995
CRAWLING
>>
>>335708082
I think you're forgetting how long the development for Twilight Princess was, and that ended up being a mess.
>>
>>335708198
The fact they managed to fit an entire Zelda game on one mini disk on the GameCube with "realistic" graphics is insane.
>>
>>335706272
I don't even know what the NX is yet. I'll wait and see like a rational person.
>>
It's an Aonuma Zelda game. The only hope I have is for it to not be as awful as SS.
>>
>>335706272
what the fuck is up with his right hand?
>>
>>335706916
>shitty muddy graphics

The Wii's graphics were objectively the same as the GCN's.
>>
>>335708123
UP MY
>>
>>335708082
Fair enough, I just expect to see something as bad as Link in a cheerleader outfit, when the first art we see is Link NOT in his green garb AND some stupid ass tech arrow.

Not to mention that the teaser trailer looked like some god awful amalgam of WW and TP, WHICH IS ONCE AGAIN NOT WHAT ANY CONSUMER WANTED.
>>
Nobody knows what the NX is, so there's pretty much zero reason to be even remotely interested in it.

The "third pillar" narrative that is starting to creep in around it isn't helping, either.
>>
>>335707995
This is bait.
>>
>>335708624
>Ie aonuma boogeyman meme

Stop.
>>
Hell no. After the disaster the Wii U was, I'll need a lot more convincing to get a new Nintendo console. Mario was a flop, Smash got good characters but the rest of the content's mediocre, no fucking Zelda even for its 30th Anniversary, no main Kirby, no Animal Crossing or even a Pokemon games besides Pokken. The Wii U was a god damn joke and they didn't even introduce any good new IPs besides Splatoon. How am I supposed to expect anything better from the NX? And furthermore, why should I even want the new Zelda after the shitshow that was Skyward Sword? Nintendo's not showing shit, but they haven't given any reason to look forward to their system or their games anymore.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.