[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck happened to cause all this nintendo shitting today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 434x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 434x630
What the fuck happened to cause all this nintendo shitting today?
>>
>>335705946
>Nintendo has investor meeting
>Neogaffers hype up this shit because muh NX
>Idiots here eat that shit up
>Turns out nintendo says the NX will launch next year, not this one, and they won't show it at E3
>Idiots get mad at Nintendo because their expectations weren't met
>Spam the board with nintendoomed threads
NXfags are basically shitposters.
>>
File: shook.gif (3 MB, 504x275) Image search: [Google]
shook.gif
3 MB, 504x275
>Have a perfectly good home console to put games on
>lol let's put animal crossing on mobile shit instead

All that fucking teasing of ACU and nothing. Fuck 'em.
>>
>>335705946
>Zelda delayed until 2017
>NX release in 2017, still don't know anything about it
>minimal presence at E3

It's all going downhill from here tbqhfam.
>>
>>335705946
wii u is dead in 3 years

BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY
>>
>>335706379
>let's put animal crossing on mobile shit instead

Why do people say this? They explicitly mentioned that the app would interface with an upcoming title, practically confirming AC WiiU
>>
>>335705946
I hate /v/. I want to discuss old ass ps3 and DS games that I'm currently playing for the first time but all that we can talk about here is about stupid shit like muh nintento, muh nintendo hate, muh sony bros, those few weeb games that just got released, dark souls thread number 88, offtopic shit and twitter trash.
When will we get a new board for modern videogame discussion only asian overlord? Make another for videogame culture or whatever os the idiots can shitpost for life
>>
>>335706287
>>335706379
>>335707045
Pretty much these. Nintendo has decided to delay popular releases and concentrate on releasing for mobile phones instead. They also announced they're basically not doing anything for this year's E3.
>>
>>335705946
They didn't show off the NX and that made a lot of people who wanted to mock it upset
>>
>>335707529
>They also announced they're basically not doing anything for this year's E3.
See OP? People misunderstanding the news is the main problem with today's shitposting.
>>
>>335707296
>AC WiiU

>WiiU

AAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AHAHAHAHAHA

HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
OH NO, I HAVE TO WAIT THREE WHOLE MONTHS EXTRA FOR A CONSOLE RELEASE!

OH NO, I DON'T GET TO SEE THE REVEAL AT E3 BUT INSTEAD AT A DIFFERENT VENUE, IT WILL BE LITERALLY THE SAME BUT IT'S DIFFERENT BECAUSE MUH FEE-FEES!

Most of it is run-of-the-mill console war shitposters who dedicate their lives to these threads. Some of it are retards that only care about hype. And some are underage who are mad they can't ask mommy to get it for Christmas.

I don't get it. What real difference does it make whether it comes sooner or later? Would you rather it release with no games?
>>
>>335707996
>Would you rather it release with no games?
I think that's exactly what they want for shitposting fuel. People would also stop making fun of the PS4 for having no games as well.
>>
>>335707296
Yeah kind of like how the leaked animal crossing amiibos confirmed AC wii u?
>>
I don't think it matters what they do at E3, that convention has been a joke for years now. If they are confident enough to ride out this storm until next year and show it off on their own time more power to them. The launch titles better deliver and justify picking up the console.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.