[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
which moments are you most looking forward to reexperiencing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: wallpaper_cloud_2048x1536[1].jpg (582 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper_cloud_2048x1536[1].jpg
582 KB, 2048x1536
which moments are you most looking forward to reexperiencing in the HD remake?
>>
>>335704874
I've never played a final fantasy game. Can I start with this one or will I fuck up the entire story? Is it turn based or can I attack freely?

It looks pretty cool and it looks like something I'd like to try out.
Is this game worth my money?
>>
File: FFVII_ClAerisDate.jpg (42 KB, 496x291) Image search: [Google]
FFVII_ClAerisDate.jpg
42 KB, 496x291
Golden Saucer.
>>
You have to play them in release order otherwise you won't understand the story. Cloud has some important backstory thats revealed in games 1-6, so you shouldn't play FF7 if you haven't played them first.

1, then 2, then 3, then 4, then 5, then 6, then 7, all the way up to 13. Ignore FF11 though, thats an MMO.
>>
File: 1452252475658.png (209 KB, 1087x533) Image search: [Google]
1452252475658.png
209 KB, 1087x533
Cid uncensored.
>>
>>335704874
All of midgar
>>
>>335705365
>final fantasy 1-6 have background story on Cloud.
bad bait.
>>
>>335705214
None of the FF games are connected story wise aside from X and X-2 and the 13 series.
You can start anywhere
>>
>>335706139
Okay thanks.

I thought this >>335705365
anon was right. Thanks for making it clear for me.
>>
File: laughing leon.jpg (33 KB, 297x445) Image search: [Google]
laughing leon.jpg
33 KB, 297x445
That bit in the Shinra Mansion where "Sephiroth" beans Cloud with the Destruct materia and then flies off doing a little flip

Jenova was such an asshole when she was pretending to be Sephiroth
>>
Yuffie's date scene
>>
Cloud crossdressing. With the modern technology they can go all the way, and make the items you gather actually have make a difference on his looks.
Can you imagine how much of a secy slut he's going to have look for Corneo tro pick him over Tifa? It's gonna be so good.
>>
Wutai.
>>
File: 1434295371652.jpg (320 KB, 599x700) Image search: [Google]
1434295371652.jpg
320 KB, 599x700
- The motorcycle chase
-Sephiroth mindbreaking Cloud in the first visit to the crater
- Tifa's escape from Junon, complete with overblown QTE slap fight with Scarlett
- Cid finally launching the rocket and Palmer getting run over by a truck
- Tifa putting Cloud's mind back together in the Lifestream

I'm looking forward to seeing the classic Nomura-brand overblown melodramatic take on the game.
>>
All of Midgar. Holy shit, I love that setting, there's just something about dirty city with revolutionary groups that strikes my fancy.
>>
>>335704874
Never played a final fantasy so I guess playing it for the first time i s what I'm most looking forward to.
>>
All of Midgar.

Seeing AVALANCHE die

Ms. Cloud

Infiltrating Shinra HQ

The bar Tifa works at
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.