[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone's weapon even broke, ever?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: andre.jpg (56 KB, 234x391) Image search: [Google]
andre.jpg
56 KB, 234x391
Did anyone's weapon even broke, ever?
>>
Broke my utigatatankanatana in the swamp.
>>
Yes but only when I fell in that basilisk pit with the acid water. Fucked my regen ring, it's 15k if you want to fix broken rings. I just said fuck it
>>
>>335697358
Nearly broke it exploring the Ithryil Dungeon.

Didn't matter I had some repair power on me.
>>
Almost broke my weapon after like 12 combats in pvp without resting in the bonfire.
>>
Gundyr's Halberd broke for me after like an hour of pvp. The estus gained on kill kept me topped off, and Gundyr's Halberd is god tier so it kept me alive
>>
I think I had my straight sword broke a few times during my first play through on some bosses...

Since then, nope.
>>
>>335702329
I had an Irithyll straight sword which was at risk of breaking ONCE, but it never actually broke. There's too many bonfires for anything to be in any serious danger of breakage.
>>
>>335702329
nope
>>
>>335702676
GIT G-
wait wat
>>
File: 1315923485752.png (9 KB, 365x438) Image search: [Google]
1315923485752.png
9 KB, 365x438
When rings of sacrifice break do they disappear or can you repair them?
>>
>>335702995
Being summoned through red sign I mean.
>>
>>335702552
Rings can break? lolwut
>>
I don't think my Heavy Spiked Mace will ever break. I've been smashing it all over the place trying to find hidden walls.
>>
>>335703003
They disappear unfortunately, and there's only a finite amount in the game. I remember you could just repair them in DaS2 for 3,000 souls.
>>
I tried out the washing pole and it was at risk close to the next bonfire but that's like the only weapon in the game with that low durability.
>>
>>335702329
i broke my warden twin swords when i fought the deacons of the deep
>>
Why is the smith the only one who opens his mouth when he speaks?
>>
>>335704105
For the same reason as this was in the first Dark Souls.
>>
I've been with the Uchigatana de whole game and the most I've seen is drop one third. That mechanic makes no sense.
>>
>>335704368
Which is?
>>
>>335704525
he was initially suppose to be Gwyn's son, but the idea was scrapped
>>
>>335702329
>Not breaking it on purpose for Andre senpai

disgusting
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.