[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm fucking sick of all the poorfag console wars Just fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: No.png (104 KB, 318x318) Image search: [Google]
No.png
104 KB, 318x318
I'm fucking sick of all the poorfag console wars

Just fucking idort up already you shits, you make it impossible to talk about anything around here because you fill every thread up with shitposting fights
>>
>>335695105
>I'm sick of the wars about consoles
>insults consoles
>insult console players
You know you are doing it right?
>>
>Device plays the games I want to play

That should be the end of conversation. It bugs me that PC memes make it sound like you have to drop ~$2,000 to play anything, not true at all.

I'd throw people who value graphics into the same category as brandwhores, totally missing the point of the games
>>
but what if

>no money
>>
>>335695105

4chan has a lot of traffic from the third world. Shit's pricey over there.

Feels good being a wealthy white American. And no silly boys I won't buy anything for you.
>>
File: 1460389528286.png (101 KB, 786x645) Image search: [Google]
1460389528286.png
101 KB, 786x645
Everyone just shuting the fuck up and playing vidja would be pretty great, but we don't live in a perfect world now do we. fuck off or filter the feces.
>>
>>335695228
>>insults consoles

Where did I do that you shitter?
>>
>>335695228
I don't see how he insulted consoles or console players in general . He only insulted console war shitposters
>>
Daily reminder that idorts are jews
>>
>>335695105
>Post your combo
>Post your favorite

>PC + PS4 + PS3 + PS2 + 2DS + Wii
>PC......
>>
>>335695305

Then buy the one that has the most games you want to play, shut the fuck up and lament being poor
>>
why waste money on buying shitty consoles with no games?
>>
>>335695105
>Just fucking idort up already
why would I buy crap?
>>
Console warring is for faggots. Get a job and get all the consoles.
>>
>>335695536

>PS4 + Wii U + Xbox 360 + 3DS + Toaster + PS3 + Wii + OG Xbox + Gamecube + PS2 + DS + PSP + N64 + Dreamcast + Saturn + GBA + Genesis + Sega CD + Game Gear + NES + DMG Gameboy

I think that covers everything

Favorite is probably Genesis
>>
>>335695105
Its either kids or jaded 30yo.
Very sad.
I own all consoles and handhelds on top of a PC and it feels great
>>
>>335695542
This poor shouldn't voice their opinions
>>
>>335695631
>>335695549

Unless you're talking about the Ouya or some shit, if you actually like video games and aren't some kind of casual brogamer shit, most consoles will have several games worth playing on them.
>>
>>335695794
>TFW i was too poor to afford any console or a decent PC until the PS2 generation

:^(
>>
Post more Ito faggot
>>
>>335696039

It sucks because everything before 6th gen has been rising in price rapidly since 2011. In the 2000's I could have just bee like "Brah, go buy yourself a Genesis and some games for like $20 and see what you missed out on"
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 201x182) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 201x182
>not being everything-but-xbox
>>
>>335696328

I guarantee that by the end of the generation Xbone will have enough exclusives to be worth a purchase
>>
>>335695468
>>335695483
>poorfag console
Not even the guy that posted, just read you two making yourself look retarded and had to respond. I am a PC gamer who honestly believes the people who only play consoles should continue to because PC gaming is cancer.
>>
>>335697621

Because poorfags can't afford more than one console

Are you retarded?
>>
>>335695536
>PC, PS4, PS3, Wii U, 3ds
>Wii U
Sadly I am addicted to cancerous bullshit so I rarely can get myself off of my PC.
>>
>>335695105
>I don't like conflict and disagreeing opinions so no one should, either!
>instead of wasting your money on one shitty console you should waste your money on all the current gen abominations so you can be cool like me!
Kill yourself.
>>
>>335697969
What the actual fuck does that have to do with my post?
>Because poorfags can't afford more than one console
This is written as if an answer to an inquiry or part of a sentence you started elsewhere. How the fuck is anyone supposed to properly read/understand this at all.
>>
>>335698391

My interpretation of your previous post was that you were claiming the intent of the OP was to insinuate that those who play on consoles are poorfags. Was I mistaken?
>>
>>335698285

>I hate video games
>What I really like is shitty tribalistic bitchfits!

No u
>>
>>335695536
>Toaster laptop, PS4, PSP, PSTV
>Toaster laptop
still use my PS4 a lot but my fav games (morrowind, civ, ck2) are on PC
feels good man
>>
>>335695105
>poorfag console wars

I play on PC and download all my games because I have hardly any money left after spending it on hardware.

It's cheaper to have a PC imo.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.