[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FE mobile game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
If the FE Mobile Game is a clone of Final Fantasy Record Keeper with Pre-Awakening characters in it, this wouldn't be so bad.

Or a fucking GET game or an adaptation of the Cypher TCG would be at least decent.

"Normal" FE won't work.

We'll be fuking gambling on heroes and 1$ GETS on lrgendary weapons and stuff.

We are Square Enix now.

Please remember this is all AwakeningFags's fault.
>>
Why do you keep making this thread?
>>
File: 1450043486001.png (388 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1450043486001.png
388 KB, 700x700
>this thread again
>with the same Lyn image
>>
Reminder that Ike's games almost killed FE, and it was Awakening that saved it.
>>
>>335694810
>that image
IF ONLY I COULD GET ERECT
>>
>>335695943
Ike's games were actually good, not his fault the otaku can't be arsed to give a game a chance unless its on a shitty phone or pandering to them like shit
>>
File: Lyn kimono.jpg (492 KB, 809x1100) Image search: [Google]
Lyn kimono.jpg
492 KB, 809x1100
Let's just post Lyn, thread's shit anyways.
>>
>>335697463
Not even fans liked his games. You should be thanking otakus for saving the series.
>>
>>335698634
>You should the normalfags for saving the series
This is the argument you're presenting, this could be applied to any goddamn series that had a revival to cater to normalfags, and what would be the difference between them? More tits? Fuck the otaku, a man who can get his priorities of what a good game makes straight disgusts me.
>>
>>335694810
Normal FE would actually work fine since it's fucking turn based and you can pause at any time in the DS games anyway
The other ideas you've presented are fucking awful though thanks for those
>>
>>335697610
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.