[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if you summoned for any boss, you didn't beat the game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1430594083867.gif (53 KB, 129x200) Image search: [Google]
1430594083867.gif
53 KB, 129x200
if you summoned for any boss, you didn't beat the game
>>
I summoned for most bosses and I beated the game just fine, what do you mean?
>>
If you didn't use the ring that doubles damage taken on mostly every part of the game, you did not beat the game
Is Dark Souls just an excuse to have dick measuring threads?
>>
>>335693984
three sunbros every boss
come at me bruh :^)
>>
I summoned for every single boss. Even the asylum demon.
Not only did I beat the game, but I also beat OP mom's puss every night
>>
File: 1461199564005.png (563 KB, 680x544) Image search: [Google]
1461199564005.png
563 KB, 680x544
>>
Me and a friend play the game at the same pace and run each other thru each level.
>>
>>335693984
i summoned at regular mobs
rused OP? : ^ D
>>
I really didn't want Siegward to die.
>>
Are we all just gonna pretend we could beat the bell gargoyles without summoning

literally the hardest boss in the game is at the very start
>>
>>335696493
Yes, I did beat them without summoning.

I couldn't beat Snorlax and Pikachu without summoning though
>>
>>335696493
this is bait right?
>>
>>335693984
>beat pontif
>get invaded 6 times within 10 minutes in the area just after the boss room, invaders come in pairs
>hide and use giant seed
>aldrich faithful getting killed by their own priests
40 keks
>>
>>335693984
I you used the estus flask, you didn't beat the game
>>
>>335696493
I couldn't get a summon at all so I died like 4 times before I beat them.
>>
I summoned for the Twin Princes and realised after getting wrecked that the health boost actually means you're better off alone. (Honestly)

So, really, if you DIDN'T summon for the bosses then I'm afraid you played babby mode and you need to git social and git good.
>>
File: 1460118645361.jpg (80 KB, 800x696) Image search: [Google]
1460118645361.jpg
80 KB, 800x696
>>335693984
>I summoned 2 phantoms for Deacons
I didn't know guys...I thought it was gonna be something big and scary
>>
>>335701727
if this is what you actually think you must be mentally retarded im afraid
>>
File: EdeW1g2.jpg (576 KB, 2162x1534) Image search: [Google]
EdeW1g2.jpg
576 KB, 2162x1534
>>335697898
I ran out of Humanities trying to beat Snorlax and Pikachu with summoning
I had no choice but to get good
>>
IF YOU USED ANY RESIN, BUFF, SPELL, BLOSSOM, RESISTANCE BUFF

YOU DID NOT BEAT THE GAME
>>
I wasn't planning to but I summoned for Dancer. I could have come back later and beat her when my level was more apropos but I'm a faith build and she was blocking me from a lot of my miracles, namely Sacred Oath.
>>
I beat OaS with no summons and killing Ornstein last
>>
>>335701759
That's why you let someone summon you to see what's up, and then decide whether to go solo or not.
>>
Fuck that shit, Dark Souls is about jolly co-operation, you silly fucks can't tell me differently.
>>
>>335694648
>Wind Waker
>Uses Minish Cap Link
>>
if you used a feature in the game you didn't play the game

fuck off what is it with you assholes purposely limiting your fun with a game, jesus christ I hate the souls fanbase so much.
>>
If you played any souls game without using a guitar hero controller you didn't beat the game.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.