[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the WiiU is dead, let's talk about why Nintendo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (808 KB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
808 KB, 1920x2560
Now that the WiiU is dead,
let's talk about why Nintendo didn't give us this game.
Because this is a bigger sin than Zelda WiiU getting delayed again.

>inb4 but we got 3D World
SHUUUT UPPPP FAGGOT!!!
>>
Would you want Galaxy 3, or whole new series?
>>
Shouldn't you be in school?
>>
Nintendo spend money on developing a

>retarded kirby game
>a shit Yoshi game
>animal crossing amiibo ass

but they didn't spend time nor money on making a good 3D Mario Adventure game
>>
>>335691313
A whole new series

I would be fine with something between all 3 of them.

A mix of 64, galaxy and sunshine
>>
>>335691327
Do people that played Mario 64 still go to school?
>>
>>335691103
The only great game out of 64, Sunshine and the two Galaxy games is SM64. 3D World is way better than the rest.
>>
File: 3d world meta.png (67 KB, 649x325) Image search: [Google]
3d world meta.png
67 KB, 649x325
But we got 3D World.
>>
Ran out of gimmicks

>64
first 3d game and pretty solid even today

>Sunshine
improvement of 64 with smoother controls and FLUDD adds interesting gameplay elements (that some didn't like)

>Galaxy
mario 64 in Space some pretty need ideas, some wiimote pointing incorporated

>Galaxy 2
Like Galaxy but with power ups (ala SMB 3) and Yoshi (ala SMW and Sunshine) pretty good but signs on them running out of ideas

Whats their new gimmick? Do they need one? Can't they just make a GOOD 3D mario with some cool new level ideas?
>>
>>335691446
Who the fuck hasn't played Mario 64
>inb4 muh millennials
Most autistic line of thinking, if people hear about a good game and it's available they'll play it. My nephew is 13 and he just beat the Virtual Console release a few weeks back.
>>
>>33569177

Nintendo has been innovative brand but

nintendo has no ideas anymore
>>
>>335691103
Because even New Super Mario Bros. U didn't sell well so the smart thing was the make a sequel to 3D Land which in the end still didn't sell well however since they used assets from 3D Land they didn't net as big of a loss as if they made a new game from the ground up. Galaxy 3 wasn't possible because they can't just assume everyone has a Wii Remote and it wouldn't work as well on the Gamepad.
>>
>>335691103
But we got 3D world.
>>
>>335692061
>nsmbU
>3D Land
>didn't sell well
Are you retarded?
>>
File: SB4E01-26.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
SB4E01-26.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>335691313
Honestly I could still see them make a third galaxy that keeps things interesting. Although I'm starting to miss the open nature of 64/sunshine.
>>
>I have been diagnosed with autism because I didn't get to play a good Mario Game on the WiiU
>>
>>335692290
No you just misread my post. I said NSMB U didn't meet expectations so they reused assets from the 3DS game instead of making a new game so when 3D WORLD (not 3d land) didn't sell well they lost nothing.
>>
>>335692642
Okay, but neither 3D world nor NSMB U sold poorly. They both sold really well.
>>
File: Smug baseball man.jpg (4 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Smug baseball man.jpg
4 KB, 200x200
But we got 3D world
>>
>>335692061
You could easily just shake the gamepad to make mario spin. It does a gyro sensor and shit after all.
>>
>>335692061
Nintendo outright said 3D Land was made in the middle of 3D World development. Why do people keep trying to push this narrative?
>>
>>335694163
People would just say the motion controls don't work like with SF0.
>>
>>335691446
I'm 18 and I've 100% completed it.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.