[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ZELDA NX CONFIRMED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: WiiU_Zelda_scrn04_E3.jpg (360 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WiiU_Zelda_scrn04_E3.jpg
360 KB, 1920x1080
>Nintendo PR

>E3: Nintendo changes its approach to the show every year. This June, Nintendo will focus its attentions on the upcoming game in The Legend of Zelda series. The Wii U version of the game will be playable for the first time on the E3 show floor, and it will be the only playable game Nintendo presents at the show, in order to provide attendees a complete immersion. Additional information about Nintendo’s E3 plans will be announced in the future.

>the Wii U version

>Wii U version

KEK. Literally NX version OFFICIALLY confirmed.

So, what is your plan now, /v/? Buying the 20 FPS version with aliasing or waiting three more weeks for the NX version and buying another Nintendo console? WHAT'S YOUR PLAN?
>>
File: ChCD3IuWIAA9pjj.png (310 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ChCD3IuWIAA9pjj.png
310 KB, 600x600
How you feel about it being a 2017 title? Do you hate Nintendo now?
>>
File: 1460569028625.gif (3 MB, 286x258) Image search: [Google]
1460569028625.gif
3 MB, 286x258
>>335688214
>Wait 3 more weeks for the NX version

You do realize that the Wii version of TP was released before the GCN version right?
>>
File: nx.png (245 KB, 496x630) Image search: [Google]
nx.png
245 KB, 496x630
>>335688214
you're like seven hours late, you mongoloid

and you don't need to dig through obscure PR quotes, either; they literally announced it
>>
>>335688557

and you don't realize the NX and Wii U version of zelda will be simultaneous
>>
>I still play Nintendo titles

Tip top kek lad
>>
>buying a Nintendo console
Do you want to be cucked because they promise all this shit and the console has a lackluster life?
>>
>>335688214
fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice, shame on me. i'm not letting them get my shekels that easily this time.
>>
>>335690425
Whether it's simultaneous or earlier release, OP's "3 weeks later" is still bullshit
>>
I'm an idort so I have plenty of games to play. If I only had a wiiu I might be mad.
>>
>>335688331
So much hate. I would never describe myself as a Nintendrone but they fall lower and lower each year which saddens me, but this is the biggest slap in the face since...ever? I only own a WiiU because someone gave me one for my bday but Zelda U should definitely have been out by now. Makes sense now that they only delayed it cuz WiiU sold like dogshit and they need a great title to sell the NX. Sadly I think it will work. Most Wii U owners will be salty(like myself) but break down and buy one. Those that haven't gave a fuck about Ninendo these past few yearswill finally buy a Nintendo console just for Zelda.
>>
>>335691030
I don't think the game will be as big of a hit as TP, since it has a cartoony style, so the gc-wii move won't work again.
>>
>>335691030
>only one console
>it's Wii U

I hope u have a gaming pc
>>
>>335691030
This whole move is a business play. Nintendo is essentially jumping ship on the wii u bit by bit. The failure of the new star fox wasn't unnoticed by Nintendo either. Trust me there not going to give Miyamoto the liberties he use to have anymore. Them pushing the release to the launch of NX simultaneously is proof there gambling this will save them.
>>
>>335690793
I hope 5.5 exploit is out by release, because if it is I'm not giving Nintendo a penny.
>>
Ready for the character creation
>>
> E3 to focus on Zelda

Wait so no Pokemon Sun/Moon, Paper Mario, or Animal Crossing/FE?
>>
Is this just a samefag thread?
>>
File: shrug.jpg (23 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
23 KB, 500x310
I'm probably not gonna buy an NX for one game when I could get it on my Wii U. The Wii version of TP didn't look any better than the GC version.

I mean, it doesn't really matter much. We know the true capabilities of the Wii U courtesy of Monolith Soft, so I'm not really worried about it. I'll get whatever the NX is whenever there's more incentive to do so.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.