[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU SHALL ALL FALL TO THE MIGHT OF THE IMPERIAL NAVY!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
YOU SHALL ALL FALL TO THE MIGHT OF THE IMPERIAL NAVY!
>>
File: 40k IG vs IN.jpg (221 KB, 816x979) Image search: [Google]
40k IG vs IN.jpg
221 KB, 816x979
>>335682149
>Imperial Navy fags think they are brave
>>
>>335682292
I don't know anon. They could die at any moment because some ship tens of thousands of kilometers away shot at them without being able to do a single thing about it.
They also face perhaps one of the worst demises possible in 40k if the gellar fields decide to not work.
>>
Is the game any good?

Seems very MP focused, I don't want to be playing evenly matched duels all the time.
>>
>>335682967
Who in the Imperium doesn't face that risk, you think the Imperial Guard walk to the battle?
>>
>>335683064
They don't enter the warp nearly as much as those in the navy do though.
>>
>>335683006
The campaign is really well done. Gives the Gothic sector a kind of western Roman Empire feel, where you are slowly wittled away and over extended.

Losses in the campaign are permanent. You can straight lose story missions and keep playing.
>>
>>335683116
Well no, that's because most of them are ripped to shreds by untold horrors at their destination, while the navy hangs around in orbit shoveling slaves into the furnaces.
>>
>>335682967
Or worse. They could you know.... NOT die after a Gellar field fail.

And that would be worse than a horrible death.
>>
*swooces right behind you*
Pshh, nothing personnel. Primitive....
*unloads 6x pulsars with lock on to your butt*
>>
>>335683439
tfw i cant seem to git gud as Eldar
>>
>>335683439
Fucking eldar.

>retard fagdar prince in team up priority mission in campaign rams his voidstalker into the middle of three ork kroozas. At point blank range. Then stops.

>Lose because faggot got his ship trashed.
>>
>>335683006

>Is the game any good?

Game is good so far - they however cranked up even the easy mode to hardcore, so be prepared for a challenge
>>
>>335683439
>activate red button

NATHIN PURSONAL YA GIT
*ram your ass
>>
>>335683864
*activates Vaul's manouver and boosts away*

pfft, these primitives have no grace at all
>>
>>335684114
no you cant i taunted you !
>>
>>335683623
>defending a convoy frok eldar pirates
> build a death triangle around it with short range brawlers
>they go full speed ahead into my killing zone
Another mourning day for eldars.
>>
>>335683864

>*It was a Tzeentch hologram*
>>
>>335684114
>not so fast, ya panzy
*traktor beans enemy ship into ramming vector*
>Green iz best
>>
File: 1461678423320.gif (324 KB, 350x360) Image search: [Google]
1461678423320.gif
324 KB, 350x360
Matchmaking is bad. Started chaos general and lost all 10 games i played. I do no damage at all, it's like i tickle them and one of torpedo hitting my shit takes 1/10 health then they get close and i'm doomed.
I wonder what happens when you lost all your ship and can't use any of them.
>>
>>335684201
*sets firing modeto broadside after pulsars*

-hah
>>
>>335683864

>NATHIN PURSONAL YA GIT

I smell Xenos..... someone get me my boltgun!
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.