[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know, it says something about the industry when Microsoft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (774 KB, 857x746) Image search: [Google]
image.png
774 KB, 857x746
You know, it says something about the industry when Microsoft publishes a variety of titles like Sunset Overdrive, KI, Ori, Scalebound, and Cuphead, and no one buys them, but Nintendo fucks up royally time after time and people continue to blindly support them
>>
File: 1449577615298.jpg (281 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1449577615298.jpg
281 KB, 768x1024
>>335677131

>microcuck

LMAO

didn't they try get away with super DRM and selling me sports and movies with my game console auto bundled with a kinect, only for sony to enter the stage and BLOW THEM THE FUCK OUT.

microsoft sucks dick.

Sure, hate Nintendo or Sony, but EVERYONE should be laughing at microcucks
>>
Sunset Overdrive, KI, and Ori are all very overrated (Especially Ori, it's not even Top 5 Metroidvania and people act like it's the 2nd coming). I think Cuphead's being overhyped as well but who knows.
>>
>Microshills are crawling out of the woodwork
Fuck off
>>
>>335677248
No one said anything about Sony though
>>
>>335677335
On the contrary, they are all underrated.
>>
>>335677437
It's ok, everyone knows Insomniac was never the same after Fuse. We also know that KI is the rock/paper/scissors of Fighting Games. On top of that, everyone knows that fucking Strider was just as good as Ori if not better. You don't have to keep lying to yourself, we're here for you.
>>
>>335677335
Cuphead looks really nice but it's really just a boss rush, I don't get the appeal to be honest
>>
>>335678463
It looked cool, but it has been stuck in development so many years that I don't believe it can possibly live up to the hype.
>>
>>335677131

I don't feel responsible for not supporting games I have no interest in.
>>
>>335677621
Terrible opinions senpai. Insomniac just knocked it out of the park with Ratchet and Clank, all fighters at their core are RPS (block > attack > throw > block), and Strider was really good so it just cements Ori as a great game.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.