[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>All these Nintedrones and sonycucks shutting up the catalog
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: xboxone3565784615.jpg (39 KB, 770x433) Image search: [Google]
xboxone3565784615.jpg
39 KB, 770x433
>All these Nintedrones and sonycucks shutting up the catalog

Meanwhile, I'm off to play some Gears 4 and maybe make a start in Sunset Overdrive.
>>
Yeah pretty comfy console atm.

Still haven't done the daily grinding in Magic Duels. I'm 20 days to go for some of the achievements.
>>
>>335676463
Halo 5 has been getting some fantastic DLC, all free too which is great. Just finished Das 3, might give sunset overdrive a look seeing as it's free.
>>
Vidyas last hope desu
>>
>>335676463
Sunset Overdrive is fucking garbage
>>
>>335676760
Well, I guess I'll find out for myself when I start playing. It's not like it matters either way since it was free (OK not free, free).
>>
>>335676760
Why? It's fun as balls. Especially for this price.
>>
>>335676463
Gears 4 is out? Didn't 3 conclude the story?
>>
>>335676990
>not free
For €60 I paid, they're basically giving me my money back. This shit has been insanely good.
>>
>>335677106
it's in open Beta for the multiplayer. It's set decades after 3, it's about the protagonists kid.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (141 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
141 KB, 1280x720
>>335677106
New original enemies
donut steel
>>
>>335677106
The beta is out. Then actual game won't be released until October and there's still plenty of polish which needs applying. Usually a beta nowadays is just an early access demo, but this definitely feels like an an unfinished product.
>>
wh xbros are so chill?
>>
File: trashman.gif (2 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
trashman.gif
2 MB, 580x433
>start up Meme Overdrive
>first gun you get is a shotgun with testicles
mfw
>>
>>335676463
>playing something on a console that has nothing
fuck off bot
>>
>>335676463
Gears has been irrelevant forever now, not even Xboners buy that shit anymore.
>>
>>335677309
Pretty sure they'll be a much wider variety in the campaign. You obviously need to use the humanoid ones for the MP. Locust are making a comeback for the MP as well, but they're dead and gone as far as story goes.
>>
>>335677490
It had one semi decent game in Judgement, which people didn't really care about. The series as a whole is solid and one of the best from last gen. There's still 7,000 people playing Gears 3 daily, and way more playing Ultimate (T least on the Xbone). The series never really dropped off in popularity, just declined slightly with Judgement.
>>
>>335677395
Why not? Sony fans are weirdly defensive in spite of the fact that the ps4 has sold amazing. Xbone has sold well and has some great games, I am content with my purchase.
>>
>>335677635
Judgement was a stop-gap game between gens though, none of those stop-gap games sold all that great. Gears is a very fun, competent 3rd person shooter with consistently great campaigns and excellent multiplayer, I think that 4 will do quite well.
>>
Can't wait to buy mine this summer. Out of the country at the moment but I picked up a controller to test on the laptop. So friggin comfy. Did some research before buying and was a bit worried by things people were saying about lousy bumpers and triggers, but thankfully all of that was bullshit
>>
>>335676463
Gears has never, nor will it ever be, a good franchise.
>>
>>335676463

That sounds boring as shit OP
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.