[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you still have hope for Nintendo /v/? http://www.strawpo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: nohope.jpg (64 KB, 290x236) Image search: [Google]
nohope.jpg
64 KB, 290x236
Do you still have hope for Nintendo /v/?

http://www.strawpoll.me/10062022
>>
>having hope for nintendo since they ruined gaming with the n64
lol
>>
I think you know the answer to that
>>
it's over la
kickstarter indies are seriously the future of vidya
>>
No. I'm done with this company. I've been a fan of their games since childhood, but in the last 10 years they've done nothing but make mistakes and the quality of their products and services has become abysmal. I won't be buying an NX.
>>
>>335671658
Nope. I'll need at least 10 high high quality Nintendo exclusives before I consider buying an NX. Wii U barely has 2.
>>
Only sort of. Even though several of their games have become shit/casual or outright just dead. They still have fun games now and then. Pikmin and Splatoon were good on the Wii U

However, it doesn't excuse the death of games like Mario Party, Metroid, and anything that isn't Mario or Zelda. And even Mario has gone pretty shitty recently.
>>
I thought that the Wii U would be better than this shit. My expectations are low as fuck for the NX
>>
>>335671759

I'll bite, how did they ruin gaming with the N64?
>>
File: 1459319170307.jpg (64 KB, 600x694) Image search: [Google]
1459319170307.jpg
64 KB, 600x694
I own a Wii U and 3DS and enjoy them both, the 3DS more of course. I have no hope for the Wii U right now though. Really I don't have any hope until the NX rolls around, but it could be the last straw.
>>
>>335674286
It's called shitposting
>>
File: image.png (24 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
image.png
24 KB, 240x240
>no playable non-Zelda games at E3
>no NX when the fucking thing launches in March
>mobile apps
>more Amiibo
>more dogshit Mamma Mia games and "safe" spin-off titles
Nintendo's eventually going to go third party, get pushed around by Sony and whoever else they're competing against, and then eventually belly up as a company, paving the way for indie games to take over and completely ruin the world with liberal agendas and shit gameplay.
It's not even the future you chose, I don't know what the fuck is spurring the thought over at HQ that this would be a good idea. Just watch the trainwreck happen I guess.
>>
>>335674832

>Mamma Mia games

Do you mean Mario games, or are you doing that stupid Mamma Mia! meme that started with Codename STEAM
>>
>>335674832
What will happen with pokemon? Sony will get monster hunter again. Imagine sony with fucking pokemon and monster hunter on their vita

Jesus christ it would be a monopoly not seen since the early nes days
>>
>>335674992
Mamma Mia generally means Mario, Anon.
Mamma Mia can also signify how fucking bad Color Splash is going to sell when it drops, deep-sixing Paper Mario as a series.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 1050x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 1050x1080
>>335675132
>Vita
>getting Pokemon
>getting Monster Hunter
>getting anything but a thick layer of dust on the screen
>>
>>335671658
I truly gave up when I first heard the Wii U's name.
>>
>>335675226
Anon are you retarded, what the fuck else would they go to if nintendo went third party? Fucking VideoMan?
>>
>Releasing zelda u on the nx
>Delaying it until the nx comes out so it can be a launch title
>Fucking miitomo

You lost all trust, never again nintendo.
>>
>>335671658
Yes, I loved playing a fat red italian with a fat nose when I was little, so I keep keep doing it year after year till I die.
>>
>>335675379
How bout the PS4 console itself? The actual thing that people are buying? If they make a Vita Pokemon, you bet your ass Sony would make GF make a PS4 version too for cross-play compatibility, like every other game on that legacy-ass handheld.
Either that or they'll die.
>>
>>335671658
No. Its over. I stood with them until now. I actually like the Wii U, I have a decent library of games.

But this is it. Its over.
>>
If it was a couple years ago I'd defend Nintendo, but lately they've been pretty shit.

They really need to pull out all the stops at this E3. If they fuck it up like last year, that'll be the straw that broke the camel's back.
>>
File: 1460965074933.gif (20 KB, 320x288) Image search: [Google]
1460965074933.gif
20 KB, 320x288
NX is going to be great, and thank God Zelda "U" will be released on it as well so it'll be up do date. NX will be Nintendos greatest console since the Gamecube and the next Zelda will be the greatest Zelda since Majoras Mask. Print screen this you salty fuckers.
>>
>>335676098
Gamecube fucking sucked
>>
>>335676138
ayy lmao
spotted the pleb
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.