[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This bitch lived to be 97 years old, that's 2589! She lived
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 300px-H5G_-_Halsey.jpg (9 KB, 300x247) Image search: [Google]
300px-H5G_-_Halsey.jpg
9 KB, 300x247
This bitch lived to be 97 years old, that's 2589!
She lived through all of halo's lore all the way to when she gives a speech of Noble Six on a no longer glassed Reach, that means she has plot armor all the way up to halo 9 (which ms already planned), a Terra formed reach and beyond.

WHAT THE FUCK?, how did she do it? you'd think with all the shit she's been through like losing a fucking arm would've killed her by natural causes by now, or just killed through all the wars and shit.
Meanwhile people that should've/deserved to live died. This shit pisses me off so much.
Halo thread I guess.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
Sgt. Johnson was 78 in Halo 1-3. This is 500 years from now where life expectancy has probably increased greatly
>>
>>335666190
Stop hating women just because your mom didn't hug you enough.
>>
>>335666190

The plot of Halo stopped mattering after Bungie left, not that it was without problems before. Give it up now and avoid the pain.
>>
>>335666190
Halsey is hot.
>>
>>335666190
>lived to be 97 years old, that's 2589
in a science fiction video game where your protag is a genetically modified super soldier you're surprised someone lives to be 97?
>>
>>335666190
Why did they do that eulogy anyways? All it did was make the writers jobs alot harder now. Why 30 years later?
>>
>>335666495
Is this in official lore? I can understand Spartans 3 and 4's having a longer life since they perfected the formula I guess, but regular humans? well he's not regular, Johnson is a highly trained soldier but you know what I mean.
does longer lifespan mean that people's skin ages slower or humans just keep looking older, more than usual
>>
File: halo 4.jpg (574 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
halo 4.jpg
574 KB, 1600x1200
Halo ended at 3.

Chief is still out there floating in stasis waiting for a rescue that never comes.

It was a perfect bittersweet ending to the series.
>>
>>335666823
she looks like she's 97 in 4 and 5 and 60 in Reach, I'm afraid to picture what she'll look like in 2589...

>>335666859
maybe Cortana makes Halsey an ai?
>>
>>335666859
Bungie left after Reach. Why should they care? They were just trying to make the last canon Halo game.
>>
>>335666190
protip: nobody gives a shit about 343 "lore"
>>
>>335667038
>my head canon is correct canon

fag
>>
>>335667283
that's Bungie lore though, that eulogy was on Reach.
343 had nothing to do with halsey living to 97 years old.
>>
>>335666998
Johnson was part of the ORION Project, and I'm sure somewhere in the augmentation process, some form of regeneration or prolonged life was granted.
>>
>>335666998
Aging is just your body dying faster then it can heal itself. Put enough shit into the body to help it heal faster, and the only real limitation of life is the brain.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.