[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever dropped a game because it was too hard, boring,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 0
Have you ever dropped a game because it was too hard, boring, easy, or just plain fed up with it?
>>
>>335665176
Yes
>>
I drop about half the games I play for those reasons.
>>
>>335665234
>>335665298
What game(s)?
>>
MGSV

Way too grindy, no profulence, literally just a watered down FarCry in MGS skin

Thought Id try to finish the story at least after a month but its just so boring.
>>
>>335665176
all the time

why bother finishing a shitty game
>>
Constantly
>>
I am ashamed to say I probably finish like 10% of the games I pick up. With most games I will just play them until I get stuck/bored and then I just never go back to them.
The amount of time I play depends on how much fun it is, of course.
>>
>>335665176
who the fuck doesnt
>>
Bravely Second. Great characters and all, but the dungeons are boring as fuck and the fights are easily exploitable. I can't bring myself to finish it. And I haven't played BD so i don't know if the original game suffers with the same problems.
>>
>>335665176
Geist on Gamecube. Couldn't get past a simple music box puzzle.
>>
>>335665880
I played up until you killed Skullface and was done there. I was already losing steam and was having a hard time getting into the game.

I wouldn't even consider it bad, just kind of boring. Like a 5/10 really.
>>
>>335667507
That is the smart thing to do.

It's bad when it's a game you actually like but you keep bouncing between games.
>>
>>335665176
>Nerdy_girl_cosplaying

>Natsume
>nerdy
>>
Afterbirth
Edmund is an immature faggot
>>
>>335665176
I dropped Spec Ops The Line when I realized you can't avoid grilling innocents even though its two million percent obvious they are non-combatants.

Fucking forced YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD moments.
>>
>>335668447
Eat

Your

Steak.
>>
Sword art online hollow fragment. The game is way too grind heavy and feels like needless busywork, the charecters bore me as the humor throughout is male protag plus girls in "sexual" misunderstandings or just fawning over kirito all the time and the gameplay is mindless and doesn't have the same weight qs xenoblade chronicles whos gamplay is "similer". This is all coming from someone who likes HDN.
>>
>>335668636
FUCK YOU NIGGER STOP NERFING SHIT JUST LET ME HAVE FUN
IT'S A FUCKING SINGLEPLAYER GAME
>>
>>335668482
epic bro, I, too am one of the few people who pretends to dislike The Line because it tried something different :^) :brofist:
>>
Yeah, Manhunt. I played for the first time recently and unfortunately its selling point (the Gore) stopped being impressive long ago. Now it's just uninteresting as fuck.
>>
>>335668901
What?
>>
>>335668971
Good thing you didn't get to the annoying stealth segments.
>>
>>335665176
Touhou 12
I tried to normal 1cc for a year and only ended up burning myself out. I played a different one and I felt satisfied despite getting my ass kicked.
>>
>>335668901
ironic shitposting is still shitposting
>>
Jak X
it was a while ago, I can't remember the reason. Is it actually good? should I play it?
>>
>>335669282
The only good segments of Manhunt are the stealth.

The game isn't bad but it's like a 5/10 at best.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.