[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*teleports behind you*
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: DARK-SOULS-III_20160329221827.jpg (324 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DARK-SOULS-III_20160329221827.jpg
324 KB, 1920x1080
*teleports behind you*
>>
File: 1443980100487.jpg (77 KB, 686x576) Image search: [Google]
1443980100487.jpg
77 KB, 686x576
Lothric is a cute girl!
>>
>>335664370
so were they gay incest siblings or what
>>
>>335664235
*Unsheathes katana*
>>
>>335664235
Actually I think his brother is the one teleporting him around.
It's cute as fuck.
"Look out brother, I'll get you behind him!"
>>
Why were there two people making up one lord of cinder anyway?
>>
>let me mount you to kill the meanie, brah

Literally manchildren: the boss

No wonder many retards in /v/ like them.
>>
>Rise if you would
>>
>>335666840

it was just Lothric

you had to kill them both because that little faggot kept reviving him
>>
>>335664928
No need to turn everything gay you low test faggot
>>
>>335666925
I actually hoped he would stand up and not crawl around like an infant at that point.
But it was still fun killing the big cripple and then bully the little cripple while he's trying to revive his brother. One of the more memorable bosses in this game.
>>
Be honest, would you cripple yourself for the power of teleportation?
>>
>>335667502
Yes

It's only a matter of time until we all get robolegs anyway
>>
>>335667502
How potent are we talking about?
>>
>Enter Miyazaki into From boardroom
M: Alright everyone I just had the best idea ever. Do you remember how despite having an absolutely nightmarish camera for the last 4 games we've decided to do nothing about it? Well guess what. What if, now stay with me here, what if we made the bosses in the latest iteration jump and teleport around wildly so that not only is the camera incapable of keeping up but half the time the lock on system, which also has been broken and terrible since Demons' Souls, will just stop locking on to the boss!
>room full of cronies breaks out into rapturous applause
>a single, timid voice creaks up beneath the hellish rampart of sound that is flesh striking flesh
Not Crony: What if we tried to innovate instead of just blatantly reusing assets and bosses for the last 4 games? What if instead of endless sequels each game was a self contained universe with its own lore with no fan service?
>Miyazaki shoots the man dead. The cronies applaud even louder unaware of the blood leaking slowly from their ears, the torn ligaments and flesh from their frenzied clapping. Their dead fishlike eyes unblinking at the slain man, each yearning for that sweet gentle release of death yet fervently desirous for M, big man Miyazaki, to continue sucking out any sort of creative talent they once had to push another shitty uninspired creatively bankrupt rehash.
M: Praise the sun, bitch.
>close scene; the corpse of the man has been disrobed and chewed away at with what appears to have been human bite patterns. Dead, he lies in a smouldering fire with the faintest traces of willowing smoke dissipating into the air. On his bare, singed chest one can faintly see the words 'D4RK Souls: The Solairening" carved crudely into his chest as the camera fades to black.
>>
>>335667502
yes but only if people couldn't find out about it

I wouldn't be as cool as they are if everyone found out I purposely incapacitated my legs just to teleport
>>
>>335669650
Top kek
>>
>>335664235
>first time ever facing the boss
>teleports away from right in front of me, sword raised
>"100% he is going to teleport to somewhere behind me and slam his sword down"
>roll
>do not get hit
>retaliate

You'd have to be brain-damaged not to understand the attack immediately.
>>
>>335671934
>Commie
>>
>>335667020
It was both of them because their souls are fused.
>>
>>335667502
>teleport yourself into an upright standing position as fast as the eye can percieve
>nobody knows you're even a cripple
wew
>>
This boss would've been enjoyable without the teleporting bullshit. It's annoying as fuck when he utilizes his attack with the delayed swing, so you roll prematurely.
>>
Does anyone else in this game infuse their weapons based on name alone?
>tfw using "simple bastard sword"
>>
>>335667502
He can only teleport near his beloved brother, who is the reason he can teleport anyway. And also the reason he's dying.
>>
>>335667502
Yes. I'd also get those sick scooper legs that the disabled runners use.
>>
>>335667502
As long as the teleportation powers I get are god tier and don't come with retarded limits or restrictions yeah
>>
>>335675613
>hollow large club
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.