[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Damn. I actually feel for you, Nintendbros, and I mean it in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: sad.png (4 MB, 1940x1500) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
4 MB, 1940x1500
Damn.
I actually feel for you, Nintendbros, and I mean it in the sincerest way possible.
Sorry if it sounds condescending
>>
I've abandoned them for Sony full-time and I can't say it's going much better.
>>
>>335658551
Star Fox Zero is amazing you memespouting faggot

The rest is accurate though
>>
Thinking of switching over to xbone.
What do you guys think?
>>
>>335659131
Just build a PC
>>
Star Fox is good, but you're right about others.
>>
>>335659218
ok thanks
>>
ok first of all triforce heroes is dank as fuck you memer
>>
ORAS were bad remakes, but XY had a pretty great maingame.
>>
I've always been Sony + Nintendo but I really have no idea what the fuck is going on with Nintendo at the moment, everything about them is so unappealing right now.
>>
>>335658551
At least the new Kirby is good. Either way, I got all I wanted out of my Wii U and especially my 3DS. No regrets.
>>
>implying any other option is better
Its all stagnant shit.
>>335659218
Anything worth playing on PC is playable on a toaster or laptop.
>>
TFH is great, Bravely Second is better than Default, ORAS could've been perfect with a little more work but instead was just okay, and I haven't touched Devil's Third at all.

Everything else on that list is indeed shit, though.
>>
>>335659512
Pacing was awkward as all fuck.
>>
>>335659512
>worst "rivals" in the entire series
>going from the start of the game to the 2nd gym takes just as long as going from the 3rd to the 8th
>not a single fucking person actually has 6 pokemon
>routes were bloated to hell and back to the point where "common" encounters had ~20% or lower encounter rates
>absolutely no side content to explore
>you are literally forced to catch the legendary, and even then it has a ridiculously high catch rate
>>
>>335658551
I only played Pokemon Y.

It was pretty good.
>>
File: 7912056.jpg (37 KB, 236x347) Image search: [Google]
7912056.jpg
37 KB, 236x347
>>335658551
JUST. FUCK. MY. SHIT. UP, SONYPONY.
>>
>>335659512
Pacing was trash, region felt disjointed as fuck with the compass direction seasonal climates, and it's the second most linear region by design yet still feels more linear than the most because there is next to zero side content. And of what >>335660127 said I think I can agree with the size of the regional dex being overkill and leading to overbloated encounter tables. BW2 hit a much better balance with its 300 Pokemon large regional dex feeling perfect for a region that was much larger than XY's.

I don't think it was terrible but it was pretty weak. The only reason I played it as long as I did was they made breeding actually viable and it was a good time killer at the time.

>>335660127
C'mon with the third bullet, BW1 started the bullshit with no regular trainers or gym leaders having more than three Pokemon, and a full team of six has always been incredibly rare in the series outside of rivals, champs, and joke six-Magikarp fishermen.
>>
File: nani.jpg (20 KB, 364x329) Image search: [Google]
nani.jpg
20 KB, 364x329
>>335658551
Should I get a PS4 now or wait for that PS4.5 thing coming out in October?
>>
File: 1456712898875.png (132 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1456712898875.png
132 KB, 300x300
Eh. I play what I want ignore what I don't. I don't regret my purchase. I play smash 4 FG a fuckton despite me hating it, I don't know why. Even then Bayonetta, TW101, and Hyrule Warriors alone make me feel justified in my purchase.
That said, I'm still mad about FE:Fates and Secondary. Yes I know that they've censored in the past. Yes I know that it has almost zero impact on sales. That doesn't make it right.
>>
Triforce Heroes and XY are good tho. (haven't played star fucks it might be good)
>>
>>335658971
>amazing
There's no need to exaggerate
>>
>>335658551
I dont think I'll ever move on from the pain I feel for paper mario, it was such a great part of my childhood.
>>
>>335658551
>Devil's Third
It's fun, not in a "so bad it's good" way but legitimately fun. Not censored and the online is alive with a small group of people, though only for deathmatch. It has some neat stuff in it and you can really tell it was in development hell and that there was going to be a lot more stuff in it, like wall running which there is remnants of.
>Pokemon X&Y
I can agree that the map isn't big enough, no excuse for not good 3D in battles and outside of them, and that a lot of the art style is clinical and soulless. But it made huge leaps as far as the meta making it easier than ever to breed and train pokemon with perfect IVs, and the new pokemon designs for the most part are really good.

I'll agree with the rest even though I kind of don't want to with starfox, it wasn't dogshit but not even close to the game we should have gotten, feels like they just looked at their IPs and chose starfox for a really cheap game they could quickly make and throw out fir the Wii U on it's last breath while they get ready for the NX, kind of like how they threw mario tennis into the fire when it deserved so much more.
>>
>>335658551
I was never into Mario Tennis, but from what I saw of Ultra Smash, it is the best example of first party Nintendo games as of late.
>>
File: 1418321764239.gif (2 MB, 486x583) Image search: [Google]
1418321764239.gif
2 MB, 486x583
>>335659512
>XY had a pretty great maingame
>>
>>335659513
Really? Sony is doing much worse at the moment.

>Releasing PS Neo, a .5 upgrade only 2 years after the PS4
>No must have first party games. All of the ones so far have been mediocre and inferior to former titles in the series (Infamous, Killzone)
>Only great exclusive game on PS4 is Bloodborne (Ni Oh has a lot of potential though)
>Horrible PS+ games, generally a lot of lacking when it comes to PSN

Whereas with Nintendo I play Smash, Mario Kart, Splatoon, and Mario Maker on the daily. Bayonetta 2 and Xenoblade X are some of the best games i've played in recent memory. The 3DS has a great library. Nintendo may be fucking up but they're also balancing it out unlike Sony imo
>>
>>335658551

> sincere

> cherry picking
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.