[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dude lets just make this random fucking mob the most dangerous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: fuck.jpg (104 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
104 KB, 1280x720
>dude lets just make this random fucking mob the most dangerous and difficult to dodge enemy in the entire game
>and then lets put two instant aggro'ing ones in a single room
>that'll show all those people who claimed we had any idea whatsoever about what constitutes good game design
>>
>>335636028
get good shitter
>>
>>335636028
Were they supposed to be hard? They scared the shit out of me at first but it wasn't that hard to take care of them
>>
That thing was significantly easier than the crabs, and even then all you had to do with the crabs was bait them into using the bubble attack and go in for a few hits and repeat.
>>
>>335636028
>two instant aggro'ing ones in a single room
You can pull them individually with a bow.
>>
>>335637291
>str build players
>>
>another unlimited stamina enemy
>insane fucking attacks of literally all types
>his hitboxes when he hits you are insanely stupid and huge, almost always landing a hit
>can also shoot a gigantic beam of electricity
>i know! lets put two of them in a room that auto aggro, git gud :^)

completely stupid game design, significantly harder then literally any boss in the game
>>
for the two in the room just run all the way to the covenant. I did and they stopped aggro
>>
>>335636028

they just do big damage they're pretty easy to circle strafe and dodge. the 2 together are difficult but just whip out a bow for one arrow and you can do it one at a time.
>>
>>335636028
I beat him on my first try. I guess you didn't do the hotdog in BB
>>
>>335637452
you can still equip and shoot bows even if you don't have enough dex you know. The idea is that you're drawing it to you not killing it.
>>
>>335637452
then use a throwing knife or magic?
>>
File: you died.png (83 KB, 800x953) Image search: [Google]
you died.png
83 KB, 800x953
Well hello there, this is great, I just made this.
>>
>>335636028
Those dogs are a fucking joke
>>
>>335637607
>>335637656
>pointing out their thought process doesnt go farther than durr run in and swing the big sword
>>
>>335637703
this is fucking illegible
>>
File: quick-snellen-type-eye-chart.jpg (56 KB, 690x832) Image search: [Google]
quick-snellen-type-eye-chart.jpg
56 KB, 690x832
>>335638025
Ok anon, let's do this slowly, tell me what you see, from top to bottom.
>>
>>335638238
Alot of numbers
>>
>>335638501
Very impressive..
>>
>>335636028
Literally impossible
>>
>not stabbing them enough strength in the face to force them to be open for a critical and then do said critical, basically 2shotting them.
I know Greatswords are not the most effective on pvp unless the enemy is stupid, but pve is not hard with it
>>
>>335637656
Magic won't travel that far. Never picked up a bow on my sorcerer and I just had to fight both. Even using the silent ring with hidden body they both aggro when you pass a certain spot.
>>
>hit them in head once or twice
>visceral attack for 1/2 their max hp
>ARTIFICIAL DIFFICULTY
>>
>>335636028
>two instant aggro-ing ones
Use a bow to aggro one, kill it, then fight the other. Then, turn the bow on yourself and shoot an arrow directly into your brain for not thinking of this yourself.
>>
have you never played dark souls before
pull one with a bow
>>
>>335636028
There are times when it isnt constantly attacking where it slowly crawling towards you. I risked a couple of attacks at its head and was able to stagger it into a riposte. After that it fell on its back and flailed around like a turtle. Very rare but good to know.

>>335637549
>Sit in alcove at bottom of ladder
>Shoot arrow at one
>Kill in Alcove
>Now kill other one
Not saying its annoying but its doable. You wont aggro the other one as long as you don't leave that alcove. Honestly the only annoying move is that lunge bite because the hitbox seems to extend to its front legs so you almost always get hit even if you dodge roll.
>>
I died like thrice to the lmao2croc room because I was being a bitch because of what I heard from here.

As soon as I said "fuck it" and ran to the middle of the room and fought them both I won pretty easily.

Same with the original appearance on the bridge. It caught me way the fuck off guard and I died once but when I was ready it was an easy fight. Don't really get what the problem is with these enemies in particular, though I have a huge number of gripes with other parts of the game.
>>
YOOOO what the fuck is that thing in the irythill dungeon I am scared to walk past it or attack it.
>>
>>335636028
Shoot one with a bow a bunch, climb back up the ladder, tap the sprint button to drop off, and kill it with a series of drop attacks if you want to cheese things.
>>
>>335642242
Its non-hostile but you will run into hostile versions a little later on. You can kill it and it will come back when you rest at a bonfire.
>>
>>335636028
>dies in 4 hits
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.